Chapter 7

B2ST and SHINee Fan Fic

Yoseob, and the boys left to go pick up Super Junior and go to some bachelor party thing, so I stayed home with Hyun Seung, who isn't big on parties.
"You sure you don't want to go baby?" Yoseob asked me.
"Yeah. And I don't think a girl is that welcome at a bachelor party." He smiled at me and kissed the tip of my nose, and left.
"So, Cassie, what should we do?' Hyun Seung asked when the door shut.
"Um, I don't know."
"Let's go to the mall."
"Alright." I got dressed in bright pink skinny jeans, my black dinosoar shirt, my black Converse High Tops, and some pink shutter glasses.
I put my hair up in high pig-tails, and I looked awesome!
I sat in the passenger seat of the car, Hyun Seung drove. He wore a hat and sun glasses so that he wouldn't get noticed.
When we got to the mall, we went straight to the candy store.
"What would you like? It's on me."
"Aww, how nice Hyun Seung." We got about ten boxes of Pocky sticks.
We sat down by a fountain to eat them.
"You eat weird." I told him. He smiled, and took my Pocky.
"Hey! Give it back! That's mine!" He it.
"You want it back now?"
"Yes." He laughed and it all over. "Yes, Hyun Seung, I know you love long hard objecs, now give me my Pockey!" I reached for it, all the way across his body, so our faces were right next to each other.
Hyun Seung kissed my cheek and quickly hopped up, grabbing the rest of the Pocky and ran away.
"Hyun Seung! Come back!" I got up and started chasing him through the mall.
He turned a corner, and when I went around the same one, he was gone. I stopped and looked around, then he wrapped his arms around my waist from behind and picked me up, carring me back to the fountain.
"Hyun Seung!" I started laughing so hard, that the moment he sat me on the bench, I fell right to the floor.
"Cassie, you look like an idiot laughing like that. Let me look stupid with you!" He kneeled down and started tickling me.
"Sto-st-stop it!" I said inbetween laughs. "I-I hate be-being ti-ti-ckled!"
People all around us werrrstopping and staring at us, but it didn't bother me.
Hyun Seung kept tickling me, so I tried to slap him in the face, but i knocked of his glasses.
We both froze.
All of a sudden you hear, "HYUN SEUNG!!!" then a mob of girls formed, followed by press.
"Run." He grabbed my hand, and we ran through  the mall, trying our best to get back to the car while laughing.
When we got home, Yoseob was back.
"Yoseob!" I ran to him and he wrapped me in his arms.
"Hi princess." He kissed the tip of my nose and hugged me tighter.
"How was the party?"
"Would have been better if you were with me."
"Aww, your'e so sweet."
"I know, princess. So what did you and Hyun Seung do all day?" Hyun Seung and I started laughing.
"What's so funny?" Yoseob asked.
"We got mobbed my teenage girls and press at the mall." Hyun Seung answered.
"Yeah, you should see it in magazines in the next few days." I added.
"You guys are crazy." Yoseob said, ruffling my hair.
 
♥♥♥♥♥LATER THAT NIGHT♥♥♥♥♥
 
Me and Yoseob were laying in his bed. I was messing with the botom of his shirt, him playing with my hair. He kissed the tip of my nose.
I smiled and lightly kissed his bottom lip.
He smiled back at me and gently kissed me, then my bottom lip.
He rolled over so that he was on top of me. He moved downward, grabbing the bottom of my shirt in his mouth, pulling it up, setting it on my cleavage, so that my stomach was showing.
"Baby girl, you're so skinny." He smiled at me and kissed my tummy, going downwards, grabbing my pant's button with his mouth, lifting it up.
I couldn't help but smile.
"Aww, baby your so cute, trying to act all y." He gave me a fake mad look.
"I'm kidding Yoseob." I said. He smiled, and my stomach, all the way to the bottom of my bra, the trailed kisses all over the top of my clevage, then up to my neck, which he bit and on.
"Baby, you don't want to leave a mark."
"Yes I do. I'm marking my territory." He smiled and winked at me. He kept kissing my neck, and grabbed my belt loops with his fingers, and slid down, pulling my pants off.
He bit his lips, and started kissing my legs.
Thank GOD I shaved this morning.
His kissed started at my knee, and went up and up.
He bit the little bow on the front of my , lifted it up, then slid them down.
Then I let him take me away.....