Chapter 1

B2ST and SHINee Fan Fic

"YOSEOB!! YOSEOB!!" I was yelling at the top of my lungs to grab his attention. He looked over, right to me, and we locked eyes for what seemed like forever.
Then the most amazing thing happened to me!
HE WINKED AT ME!! He turned to Hyun Seung to whisper something. He looked over to me, smiled at Yoseob, then they walked over to me.
"Hi, tôi tên của Yoseob, đây là Seung Hyun. Tôi thấy bạn nhìn vào chúng tôi. Bạn có muốn đến hậu với chúng tôi?" Oh my god, Yoseob just talked to me in Vietnamese!!!!
"Yoseob, bạn đánh lừa! Cô ấy là người Mỹ, cô ấy không nói tiếng Việt! Sorry, Miss. He's not good with people. Hi. My name's Seung Hyun."
"I know." I managed to choke out.
"Seung Hyun, let me talk to her! Go away!" Yoseob playfully hit him.
"What ever, bạn có thể làm ra với bạn gái của bạn." He walked away and i tured to Yoseob.
"What did he say?"
"He told me to make out with my girlfriend." He froze. "I mean, he has to go make out with his girlfriend. Yeah." I smiled at him.
Yoseob, bạn đánh lừa!" He mumbled under his breath. I knew what that mean! He called himself a foolAwww someone likes me!!
We stood there for a while, when Gi Kwang came running up.
"Yoseob!Ở đó bạn có! Come on, chúng ta cần phải nhận được trên máy bay ngay bây giờ! Cho phép đi!"
"Tôi đang nói chuyện với một cô gái, có thể bạn để tôi yên!"
"Không có come on, NOW!" Yoseob sighed and turned to me, looked around then pecked me on the cheek.
I froze. He winked at me and ran off with Gi Kwang.

 
I shot up, waking up from the best dream ever. I glanced over to my calander. July 2nd. Sinh nhật của tôi! My birthday! And also the day I fly to Korea to spend a year. Winning that contest was the best thing that has ever happened to me!! I have been preparing for it for two years. I even learned Korean so i can talk to people!
I hopped out of bed, quickly went through the shower, got dressed blow dried my hair, straigtened it, then did my make up.
I ran down stairs, and kissed my mom on the cheeck.
"Chào buổi sáng mẹ xinh đẹp của tôi"
"Cassie, what have I told you about using different launguages around me?"
I let out a long sigh. "I saaaaaid, good morning my beautiful mother." She eyed me. "I'm serious." She sighed.
"I just can't believe that you are about to go spend a year with six boys."
"Mom, I'll be fine. B2ST are responsible, amazing, talented, cute-"
"Cassie! I get it. You love them."
"Yeah. Well, I'd better get going. Gotta plane to catch!" I kissed her on the cheek. "Bye, tôi yêu bạn mẹ!"
"English!"
"Bye, I love you mom!"
"Love you too!"
So I walked out of my house, into my friend's car, on my way to meet the six cutest boys in the whole world.
B2ST.