Chapter 16

B2ST and SHINee Fan Fic

When the lights went off, I sat on the floor, closed my eyes really right, and covered my ears.

I heard Key freak out.

"Onew, go get a flashlight for Taemin, now." Taemin?

Onew came back, and there was a little light, but I kept my eyes closed.

~~~~~Stop being scared. You can't be like this infront of Tammie~~~~~ (Taemin's thoughts)

I opened my eyes, and everyone was around Taemin, comforting him.

"Wh-where's Tammie?" I heard Taemin say. I pulled my legs to my chest.

I saw him get up and walk over to me.


"Tammie? Are you okay?" He said. I shook my head.

~~~~~Is she scared too?~~~~~ (Taemin's thoughts).

He sat down next to me. "Are you scared?" I nodded.

He put his arms around me and pulled me closer.

There was a loud boom of thunder, and Taemin and I both tensed up.

"Come on, let's go in my room." Taemin told me. I nodded, and we walked to his room holding hands.

He opened the door for me, and I sat down on his bed. He walked over and sat next to me, wrapping me in his arms.

"Are you okay, Tammie?" I nodded.

He scooted me so close, that I decided just to sit on his lap.

Another loud thunder came, and I tensed up and almost started crying.

"Shh, it's alright, Tammie. Don't cry. I'm here." He kissed the top of my head.

He pulled away and looked me in the eyes.

"Tammie, I-I want to tell you something. I-I really love you. A lot. And I want to be here for you. I promise to always be here when you need it, and I wanted to give you this, um, promise ring, because, I-I love you. A lot." He pulled a pink diamond ring shaped in a flower.

I gasped.

"Ta-Taemin. You got me a promise ring?" He nodded.

"And it's pink?"

"Yeah. I know it's your favorite color. I'm sorry it's not that good. I tried to find one as pretty as you, but I couldn't.

"No, I, I love it Taemin." He grabbed my hand and put it on my finger.

"I love you, Yoona."

"You used my real name." I felt myself blush. He nodded.

"I love you too, Taemin." He smiled, and kissed me really soft.

When we pulled away, I smiled at him, and the power flickered back on.

He smiled at me and kissed me again, hesitantly sliding his tounge into my mouth.

I moved my hands up so that they were behind his head, and ran my fingers through his hair.

He put his hands around my waist and pressed my body against his, and he leaned back so that I was laying on him.

I pulled back and smiled at him, then laid my head on his chest.

The door opened, and Minho walked in.

"Are you guys okay?" I got up.

"Yeah." He smiled, and Taemin got up and we walked back to the living room holding hands.

"Taemin! Are you okay?" Key asked.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?"

"You know, your whole phobia-of-thunder-storms......Oops."

"Yah! Thank you Key for telling the whole room my deepest secret!" He looked really agravated.

"Why don't know want people to know?" I asked him.

"Cause, it's embarassing."

"Well, it is. It's very embarassing." He looked at me funny.

"I have it too." I blushed.

"Really?" I nodded shyly.

"See, another thing you guys have in common!" ____ said.

Taemin wrapped his arms around me and hugged me tightly, and kissed the top of my head.

I smiled and wrapped my arms around him too.

"Tammie! Can you dance some more? While you sing?" Jonghyun asked.

"Um, sure." I sang and dance with Key to Oh!, then Bo Peep.

"I find this funny that Key is dancing with you and you both dance with the same flexibilty and ease as any girl. And Key is a boy." Onew said.

"Yes. Because my Kibum is y like that." ____ said.

"Yah! Really?" Jonhyun said. "Please, not infront of us." She laughed.

"Guys! Let's dance Juliette and Replay!" Taemin said.

"Okay. I know Onew's part, I can dance his." He agreed, and we did a few more flawless dances.

I looked at the clock, and it was one in the morning.

"Gah! I need to go home!"

"Awwwwwwwwwwww! Can't you stay here tonight?" Taemin asked. Aww. He's so cute.

"Well, if it's alright with everyone else, I can. I really have no official home."

"What?" ____ asked.

"Her mom kicked her out a few weeks ago. She's been staying with Yoseob and everyone."

"Well, you are welcome to come stay here when ever you want, Tamme." Onew said.

"Thank you." I said.

"So can she stay here?" Taemin asked, almost jumping.

"Why not?" Key said.

"Yaay!" Taemin said, then ran over to me and kissed my cheek.

"Noona! Can we watch a movie and have popcorn? Oh, and Pocky!"

"Sure."

"Yay!" Aww Taemin is so cute.

"Come on Yoona!" Tae said.

"Who's Yoona?" Minho asked.

"It's my real name." I said.

"Oh."

"Come on!" Taemin grabbed my hand and pulled me into his room.

"Here, you can wear this so you can get out of the sweaty dance clothes." He threw me one of his black T Shirts and some pink heart pants. I love how Korean boys have girly pants(:.

"Thank you Taeminnie."

"Your welcome Yoona." He kissed my lips real fast, then left to let me change.

I walked back into the living room, and saw everyone was already sitting down, waiting for me. Taemin had an empty spot, which obviously was for me. I walked over to him, kissed his cheek, and sat down.

Minho went to the kitchen and made three bowls of popcorn. One for me and Tae, one for Key and ____, and one for him, Onew, and Jonghyun.

We looked through a few movies, and ended up watching The Exorcist. I normallly didn't have a problem with horror movies, but this one was, I don't know, crazy.

Taemin wrapped me in his arms, holding me really close.

"Yoona, are you scared?" He whispered in my ear, which made me shiver.

I nodded, and he pulled me closer, which ended up with me on his lap again.

Jonghyun stood up and yawned really long. "I'm tired. Goodnight guys. Goodnight Tammie."

"Night." I said.

Onew eventually got up and went into his room, and Minho just passed out on the couch.

Taemin put his finger under my chin and lifted my head up, and kissed me lightly, and when he pulled back, I smiled. I turned back to the TV, and he burried his face in my neck.

"I love you." He whispered.

"I love you too." He softly kissed my neck once, and went back to the TV.

Taemin and I looked over to Key and ____, and they were having a full out make-out session on the floor.

"GUYS. Not here!" Taemin said, throwing a couch cusion at them.

"Hmm? Oh yeah, sorry." ____ said and she got off of Key.
I turned to Taemin. "Wanna see something funny?" He smiled and nodded.

"Hold on." I waited for a scary part. When they were doing the exorcism scene, I screamed really loud, on purpose of course, which made ____ jump.

"JESUS CHRIST!" She yelled.

Taemin and I held back laughter.

"Movie scared ya?" Key asked.

"No, but Tammie's scream sure scared the hell out of me!" She answered.

"Sorry." I said, then I burried my head into Taemin's chest, trying not to laugh, and Taemin held me really tightly.
"Alright.Time to go to sleep, guys." ____ said.
"I-i dont wanna sleep."Taemin said.
"Why?" She asked.
"Uhmm..Im n-not tired?" He answered.

"Me either." I said.
"Hmm.Okay.Dont sleep." She said, walking to her room.
"Noona,Wait!" Taemin yelled.
She turned around. "Yeah?"
"C-can you stay awake with us?"
She looked over at Key, who nodded at her.
"Okaaay!" She said, then walked over and sat in Key's lap.
"So what did you think of the movie?" She asked.

"Eh..I dont know.."Key said.
"." She said, smiling.
"YAH!What did you call me!? Im not a !"
"Uhh, sure, honey." She said. "Whatever makes you happy."
"Im not."he said,pouting. Haha.
"Mmmkay." She said, and she kissed him.He wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed back, she shifted into a position where she were on top of him,pinning him to the ground. She kissed down his neck and he moaned softly,making Taemin throw a couch cushion at them.
"GUYYYYYSSS!We have someone over!STOP ITTTT!" He yelled. Gah! He's so cute!
"Eh, she'll get used to it eventually. Besides, this will be you guys in hell knows how long." ____ said, laughing and sitting back up.
"Oh gross,noona!"Taemin said, smiling slightly. He knew it was true.
I laughed a little and Taemin kissed my cheek.
"Im hungry.." ____ said."Who wants Ramen?"
"I dooooo!--Ifff its not made by Key." Taemin said.
"HEY!People like my Ramen!"Key said defensively.
"Sure they do."Taemin said, sarcastically, and ____ and I smiled.
"Be nice." she told Taemin, ruffling his hair and kissing his forehead."Tammie, you want Ramen?"
"Uhh sure!" I said.
"Key?"
"Yeah."
"Uhkaaay!" She said, walking into the kitchen.

"So you and ___ are pretty close, huh?" I asked Taemin.
"Yeah, shes like my big sister!"Taemin said,smiling.
"You have a hot big sister."Key said.
Taemin laughed and threw another couch cushion at him.
"Hyung, thats gross!" I couldn't help but smile.
"So im guessing this happens alot?"I asked.

"Hmm?"Key asked
"The..uhh public displays of affection?"I said.
Key laughed.
"Yeah.Taemin told us to try and be good but..she knows I cant resist her, especially when she teases me like she does."he said, ____ walked in.

"Hey ert, quit scarring the kids and come eat your Ramen, its ready." She said, laughing.
"Yay!"he said, jumping up and running into the kitchen.Taemin got up and grabbed my hand, and we walked into the kitchen holding hands.

Out of nowhere, he turned around, pulled me really close, and whispered in my ear.
"I love you Yoona." I smiled and kissed his lips really quick.

"I love you too Taemin." He smiled and kissed my cheek.

I turned around facing ____ and Key, and Taemin wrapped his arms around my waist, resting his head on my shoulder, swaying back and forth.

Everyone finished eating and spent the rest of the night talking until the sun came up.