Chapter 15

B2ST and SHINee Fan Fic

Cassie's POV(Note: this is while Tammie and Taemin are at the mall):

I woke up and walked into the kitchen, and Hyun Seung was sitting on the couch watching Star Golden Bell.

"Hey cupcake."

"Hey." I said while yawning.

"Where's Tammie?"
"Mall with Taemin."

"Oh." I walked over and sat next to him, laying my head on his shoulder, using him as a pillow.

"Hyun Sung! Your arm isn't comfortable."

"Must be all this muscle I have." He said, flexing.

"Yeah, that's it." I said, and we laughed.

We sat there watching an old re-run with SHINee, SNSD, and U-Kiss.

After like an hour, my eyes got covered, and I got picked up like a baby, and carried into a room, then kissed before my eyes ever got uncovered.

"Gi Kwang I swear to ing god if you don't get off of me-" my eyes got uncovered, and it was Yoseob.

"Yoseob? What are you doing?"

"Kissing you." He said, coming back. I pulled away again.

"I see that, but why?"

"Because. I over reacted. Hyun Seung told me you weren't pregnant, and I want you back." He said, coming back to kiss me.

"Wait, so you think if you just pick me up and kiss me I'll just take you back?" He gave me a confused look.

"Is it not working?" I thought about it.

"No, it's working." I smiled and kissed him back.

One thing led to the next, and our hands ended up in each other's pants, when Tammie walked in.

"Really guys? Could you at least lock the door?" She sighed and walked back out, and we laughed.

 

Tammie's POV:

 

♥♥♥♥♥Two Weeks Later♥♥♥♥♥

 

I was sitting on the couch, watching TV, and texting Taemin.

To Taemin: im so bored :(

From Taemin: I'm sorry Tammie

To Taemin: not your fault. cant really do anything about it

From Taemin: I wish I could

To Taemin: its okay:)

From Taemin: I wish I could be over there with you right now:(

To Taemin: me too:)

From Taemin: :)

To Taemin: :D

From Taemin: Hey, do you want to come have dinner here tonight with all of us?

To Taemin: yeah sure(:

From Taemin: Okay:) Wear something sort of nice, like something you would wear to a school dance.

To Taemin: alright.

From Taemin: Okay I will have Minho come get you at 8?

To Taemin: okay:)

 

♥♥♥♥♥A Few Hours Later♥♥♥♥♥

 

I was dressed in my red dress with a litte grey belt around the waist that I got for last year's homecoming. Well, Taemin did say something you would wear for a school dance.

I was sitting on the couch with Hyun Seung.

"Are you exited for tonight?" He asked me.

"I don't know. I mean, I'm happy that Taemin wants me to spend time with him and his SHINee family, but its been raining a lot, and thundering, and what if the power goes out?"

"Then pretend to be really scared so Taemin can hold you."

"But, I am really scared."

"Oh. Well then you won't have to pretend." I nodded. There was a knock on the door, and Hyun Seung got up to answer it.

Minho walked in, soaking wet. There was a loud 'boom' of thunder, and I clenched my eyes closed and covered my ears, trying to hold back tears.

Hyun Seung walked over to me and hugged me.

"Shh, it's alright Tammie. It's just thunder. You'll be okay." I opened my eyes, and nodded.

"Thank you, Hyun Seung." He kissed my cheek, and I walked to Minho.

"You ready Tammie?" I nodded. He opened an umbrella and put his hand on my back, leading me to the car.

When we got to the house, Minho helped me out, and Onew was already outside the door.

"Hi Tammie!" He said.

"Hi." I hugged him, Minho still holding the umbrella. We walked inside, and Taemin was talking to Key and ____ in the living room.

He saw the door open, and his eyes immediatly shot over to me.

"Tammie!" He said, and ran over to me, hugging me.

"Taemin!" I hugged him back, and there was another loud thunder.

I tensed up, and so did Taemin. I clenched my eyes shut again, trying not to cry, again. Taemin held me really close and tight.

Hyun Seung was right, he would protect me.

~~~~~Be brave Taemin. It's just thunder. You can't be scared infront of Tammie~~~~~ (Taemin's thoughts)

He pulled back, and grabbed my hand.

"Let's go eat!" We sat down at the table. Someone made dumplings and sushi. Yummy!

While we were eating, I did sort of good hiding my fear of thunder, by drinking my drink then closing my eyes behind the cup.

It was reallly quiet, until ____ spoke.

"You and Taemin are so cute together."

"Thanks." I smiled, and I saw Taemin's face getting red.

"And you are just as cute as Taemin says you are."

"He says I'm cute?"

"Cute is just an understatement for what Taemin says about you."

"Noona." Taemin said. His face was really red. Aww how cute.

"So, ____ if you don't mind me asking, like, what are you? Like for SHINee?"

"I'm Kibum's girlfriend."

"That's so cool!"

"Yeah."

"So, what do you do, like, I know you're really young, but do you know what you want to do with your life?"

"Yeah, actually, I am a dancer."

"Really? Taemin is too."

"I know."

"What dances do you know?"
"Um, do you want me just to list them?"

"Yeah."

"Well, I know Bo Peep, Gee, Oh!, Abracadabra, Manman Ha Ni, Bad Girl, Hahaha, Marshmallow, Nobody, Love Like Oxygen, and Ring Ding Dong."

"So you know some of our dances?" Jonghyun asked.
"Yeah."

"Who's part do you learn?" He asked.

"Taemin's" I half said, half laughed.

"Well come on." Jonghyun, Onew, Minho, and Key all stood up.
"For what?"

"We're going to dance to Love Like Oxygen and Ring Ding Dong, but you will dance Taemin's part." Minho answered.

"But I can't dance in a dress." Key walked away, and came back with neon pink shorts and a black tank top.

"____, is it alright if she uses these?"

"Yeah, of course." He threw the clothes at me, and I went into the bathroom to get dressed. I came out, and everyone, even Taemin was wearing dance clothes.

They started music to Love Like Oxygen, and we did the dance, me taking over Taemin's part.

When we were done, Taemin, Key, Jonghyun, Minho, Onew, and ____ were wide eyed.

"Yah! Tammie! You're a really good dancer" Minho said.

"Thank you." Gee started playing, and everyone sat down, besides Key and I.

Oh, this is going to be interesting.

Key and I did the dance flawlessly.

"Wow Key, for a guy you dance pretty, well, girly."

"Thank you."

"Taemin, come dance. You've just been sitting there."

"It's okay."

"Well, I also learned Key's dancing part in Ring Ding Dong. Come dance." He smiled and walked over. The music started, and we did another flawless dance.

At this point, I was all nasty and sweaty.

We sat down on the couch, and Taemin and I were holding hands.

"So, Tammie, do you sing?"

"Kind of."

"Sing a song for us!" Taemin said.

"Alright, um, -" A microphone was shoved in my face.

"Noona, can you sing with her?" He gave her a puppy dog face. Aww.

"Fine."

"Yay!" He gave her a microphone, and Onew got up, this giant karoke machine, and Honey by SNSD started playing.

We sang it, and all of the guys had an adoring look on their face.

I was singing to Taemin, ____ to Key.

When the song was over, they all clapped, and ____ and Key started making out.

"Yah! Noona, Key! What did I tell you!?" They pulled apart, and everyone started laughing.

Then the worst thing happened.

The power went out, leaving everything pitch black.