Chapter 2

B2ST and SHINee Fan Fic

 

 

I got off the plane after a two-day flight, all the way in Korea.
Finally.
I looked around, wondering how I would know where to go. I saw a man dressed in a black suit, holding a sign that said 'Cassie' on it. I walked up to him.
"Hi. Tôi đang Matthews Cassie. Tôi đã thắng cuộc B2ST."
-Hi. I'm Cassie Matthews. I won the B2ST contest.-
-Oh, có. Miss Matthews. Tôi đã chỉ thị cho đến đón em do ông Yang Yoseob. Theo tôi"
-Oh, yes. Miss Matthews. I was instructed to come pick you up by Mr. Yang Yoseob. Follow me.-
This is awesome!!
 The Men-In-Black person led me to a long black strech limo. He opened the door for me and there were six guys.
Oh.
My.
God.
I screamed right there. They all looked at me and laughed.
I climbed in betweed Yosob and Hyun Seung after i calmed down, but sitting next to them really didn't help me much.
"Hi. Tên tôi là Cassie."
-Hi. My name is Cassie.-
"Hi, tôi là Yoseob, đây là Gi Kwang, Du Jun, Dong Woon, Seung Hyun, và Jun Hyung."
-Hi, I'm Yoseob, this is Gi Kwang, Du Jun, Dong Woon, Hyun Seung, and Jun Hyung.-
"Hi." They all greeted me in unison. They are so gorgeous.
We sat there in scilence for a while, then Dong Woon spoke to me.
"Vì vậy, Cassie, bạn có bạn trai hoặc bất cứ điều gì trở lại tại Mỹ? "
-So, Cassie, do you have a boyfriend or anything back in America?-
Is he flirting? Why is he asking if I have a boyfriend? Should I lie? Does he want to be my boyfriend? Think, Cassie. Say yes, make them jealous.
"Không."
-No.-
Stupid!
"Nguội."
-Cool.-
He smiled at me and again we sat in scilence.
"Vì vậy, Cassie, có bao giờ bạn từng đến Việt Nam trước?" Yoseob asked me.
-So, Cassie, have you ever been to Vietnam before?-
I shook my head.
"Vâng, làm thế nào bạn muốn đi đến một bữa tiệc lớn tối nay?"
-Well, how would you like to go to a big party tonight?-
Do I want to go to a huge party with six hot famous guys? DUH!!
"Well, how would you like to go to a big party tonight?"
-Sure, who's party? -
"G Dragon." My breath stopped. G Dragon, from Big Bang!!
"G Dragon! Có, tôi muốn đi!"
-G Dragon! Yes I want to go!-
They started laughing again, and the limo stopped. The guy in the suit came around and opened the door. We all climbed out, and Du Jun grabbed my bags and Yoseob  literally just picked me up and carried me to the house.
Eep!
"Chào mừng bạn đến nhà đáng yêu của chúng tôi!" Du Jun said as he opened the door for Yoseob and I to get through.
-Welcome to our lovely home!-
"Được rồi. Vâng, khi chúng tôi phát hiện ra một cô gái đã có được ở lại với chúng tôi chúng tôi đã nhận Jessica, từ SNSD, để đi ra ngoài và mua cho bạn một tủ quần áo, và phòng của bạn là phải xuống trường từ Gi Kwang, và ở giữa Yoseob và Đồng Woons." Hyun Seung told me.
-Okay. Well, when we found out a girl was going to be staying with us we got Jessica, from SNSD, to go out and buy you a wardrobe of clothes, and your room is right down the hall from Gi Kwang, and in between Yoseob's and Dong Woons.-
"Cảm ơn bạn. "
-Thank you.-
I walked to my room, and Du Jun set my bags down and left to go do some things, then Yoseob came in my room and spoke perfect English!
"Hey."
"Hi?"
"Need help unpacking?"
"Um, yeah sure. I didn't know you knew English."
"Ha, yeah. I learned when I found out you were coming. Figured it would be easier for you. But you knew Vietnamese, so yeah."
Awww, he's blushing!!!!
"Well, Yang Yoseob, it was very nice."
"You know my last name?"
"Well yeah."
He smiled again, his amazing cute-sie smile.
We finishsed unpacking, and he helped me pick out an outfit.
I ended up wearing a hot pink dress that was sort of short with a black bow in the middle, and black strappy high heels.
Yoseob left so he could get ready, and i stared at myself in the mirror.
A 19 year old girl, half way across the world with six amazing guys wearing a dress bought by Jessica of SNSD, about to go to G Dragon's party.
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
I walked out of my room and down the hall to see all of the boys having a dance off with each other.
Dong Woon and Jun Hyung were up, crumping and doing moves that I would never dream were possible.
Gi Kwang shoved Yoseob in, and he started dancing, well, amazingly.
Eventually all the guys accepted defeat from Yoseob, and they turned around and saw me, and they froze.
The only response I got was the approving whistle from Dong Woon. I felt myself blush.
"Come on, nếu được sẽ đến đó vào thời gian chúng ta cần phải để lại như bây giờ! " Gi Kwang ordered.
-Come on, if were going to get there on time we need to leave like now!-
Yoseob walked behind me and picked me up again like a little baby.
"Tôi bây giờ yêu cầu bạn như là con riêng của cô gái nhỏ của tôi!"
-I now claim you as my own little baby girl!-
"Hà, những gì đã bao giờ bạn nói Yoseob."
-Ha, what ever you say Yoseob.-
She smiled at me, and kissed my cheek and set me down in the limo.
I sat inbetween Dong Woon and Gi Kwang, with Yoseob infront of me, and Du Jun and Hyun Seung on both side of him, and Jun Hyun next to Du Jun.
We drove there singing Bad Girl and Say No.
When we got there, it looked like a big Hollywood party. The red carpet, the photographers, the fans lined up hoping to get a hand touch, the whole shabang.
Haha. Shabang.
When we stepped out, Yoseob grabbed my hand and walked with me. Oh my gosh!! I looked around and saw tons of girls my age crushed cause of me.
Yay.
"Yoseob! Yoseob! cô gái này là ai? Là cô bạn gái của bạn? Làm thế nào bạn đáp ứng? Yoseob!"
-Yoseob! Yoseob! Who is this girl? Is she your girlfriend? How did you meet? Yoseob!-
People from the press flahsed cameras in my face, asking questions.
It was awesome!
"Are you alright princess?"
"Yeah, I'm fine."
We smiled at each other, and contined on into the party.
When we walked in, Heartbreaker was playing. I love that song.
"Come on, hãy để tôi giới thiệu bạn đến G Dragon."
-Come on, let me introduce you to G Dragon.-
Yoseob led me to the other blonde Asain cutie.
"G Dragon!" He turned around.
"Yoseob!" They did that high five-hug thing with each other.
"Cutie này chút trong trang phục màu hồng của ai? "
-Who's this little cutie in the pink dress?-
"Tên cô ấy là Cassie Matthews, người chiến thắng của năm với điều B2ST. "
-Her name is Cassie Matthews, the winner of the Year With B2ST thing.-
"Oh. Cool. Vâng hi, tôi là G Dragon. Không có nó không phải là tên thật của tôi, nó chỉ là những gì mọi người gọi tôi."
-Oh. Cool. Well hi, I'm G Dragon. No it's not my real name, it's just what everybody calls me.-
"Hi." He smiled at me, and walked away to talk to other people.
"He seems nice." I said sarcasticly.
"Yeah. Wanna go dance?"
"Oh, no, I, I dont dance"
"Come on, it will be fun!"
"No, I really don't dance." He let out a sigh.
"Pwease Princess." He gave me puppy dog eyes and a pouty lip.
"Yoseob! Don't do that!" Then he started whimpering like a puppy dog and put his head on my shoulder and pretended to cry.
"Fine."
He smiled, kissed me on the cheek again, grabbed my hand, and took me to the dance floor. We started dancing a crazy and acting like we were high, then G Dragon got on stage and announced that Key and Jessica from SNSD were about to perform Barbie Girl.
"Who's Key?"
"He's in SHINee."
"Oh."
Jessica was sitting on stage in a chair and she was wearing a pink poofy dress with a bow. Key and Jessica were amazing!!
I turned to Yoseob, and we locked eyes. Then it happened.
We both leaned in, and started kissing.
He pulled away, looked around, and grabbed my hand, leading me to the bathroom, where we ended up making out.
The door swiftly opened, and someone came in.
Crap.

 

VOTE
COMMENT
BECOME A FAN
TELL YOUR FRIENDS!!!