Chapter 12

B2ST and SHINee Fan Fic

When Key left, I turned to Jonghyun. "What the ? Since when am I your girlfriend?" "Since it will make ____ jealous! And Yoseob!" "Pssh, well, and, um, we, and I, and, you, fine." "Yay." He kissed my neck for a few minutes and stuck his hand back down my , rubbing me again, and I bit my lip to keep the moans it, which failed. There was another knock on the door. "WHAT?!" Jonghyun yelled. "Yah Jonghyun! I was telling you food was ready." Onew said. "Oh, sorry. Coming. Butterfly, you stay here. I'll be back." "Okay." He took his hands out of my and kissed me, then left. I heard people talking, and ____ yelling, but I couldn't figure out what she was saying. When Jonghyun came in, he had a depressive look on his face. "What's wrong?" "Nothing." "You sure?" He nodded. "Well, I should probably go home now." "Awwww! Why! We never got to finish!" He gave me puppy dog eyes. "Just finish by yourself!" "How?" I stared at him with a look that said, 'really? you don't know what I mean?' "What! I really don't know!" I sighed, walked over to him and put my hand in his face. "Pretend this is your hand." I put it down his pants and gave him a quick , and he groaned a bit. "Like that, but do it to yourself." "I'm sorry, I didn't understand. Could you show me one more time?" "." I smiled and walked out. When I was just about to walk out the door, someone grabbed my waist and dragged me into a room. "Jonghyun! I told you, no more to-" It was Key, and he had a 'wtf' face on. "You and Jonghyun had ?" "Yeah, I would say no, but then I'd be lying." "Oh yeah, you were in his room earlier anyway. Well, anyway, that wasn't my point. Since the party, me and ____ broke up, and, well, I was, thinking, that, I mean, I still love her, but like, I-" "Could you just spit it out? I need to go home! And what did you do to your hair?!" He had dyed it brownish-blonde with a blue streak in it. "Long story, and since us almost having broke us up, why not finish it?" "Really?" He nodded. "Fine." "I'll make this one good." He winked at me, and I tried not to act exited for it. "Sure." He pushed me back on the bed and took off his shirt, and I bit my lip looking at his abs. Damn. He crawled on top of me, kissing my neck and gently biting it. I groaned softly, and he moved to my lips, slipping his tounge into my mouth. When he retracted *haha big word!(:* his tounge, I bit his bottom lip, and he wimpered a little, and I started kissing his neck, and moved down, kissing and his stomach. When I moved back up to his lips, I slowly ran my fingers up and down his zipper, and I could feel him getting a . bastard. I ped his pants and put my hand in his pants and ran my fingers lightly up and down his, *cough*, and he whimpered and tensed up. "What's wrong? Want me to stop?" I said, and I pulled my hand out, teasing him. "No!" He almost yelled, he grabbed my hand and put it back in his pants. "You can keep going." "Alright." I started rubbing a little harder and faster, and he let out a loud groan. "Yah! Be quiet!" "Sorry." I took my hands out of his pants and started making out with him. He started kissing my neck, then he took my shirt off, and kissed my cleavage, then my stomach. He bit the elastic of my shorts, and pulled it down, then the same with my , and he did things with *cough* his mouth and my *blahahhahahah* 'lower reigions' (x, making me moan loudly. He kissed my stomach again, then back up to my lips, and made out with me feircly, roughly grinding his hips against mine really fast. "Key!" I yelled for dramatic effect. "Yes?" "Oh my god!" Haha. Messing with guy's heads is fun. "Do you like that?" I bit my lip and nodded my head. He smiled, and stopped. "There Key. You got what you wanted. Can I go now?" He nodded, and wipped the sweat off his forehead. ((x). "Bye." I got dressed and walked out of his room, and I saw Jonghyun and ____ sitting on the couch. I winked at both of them and left. When I walked in the door back home, I got tackled by Dong Woon and Hyun Seung. "Cupcake!" "Noona!" "Haha, hey guys." They hugged me really tight. "Guys, ca-can't breathe." They let go and smiled, then both kissed my cheeks at the same time. "We missed you!" Dong Woon said. "I missed you too." And I kissed his cheek. "I missed you more!" Hyun Seung said. "Aww, I missed you both the same." They both picked me up and put me on the couch. "Guys, Cassie needs to take a shower!" "Alright." They smiled at me and I walked into my room, to find Yoseob sitting on my bed, crying. When he heard me come in, he turned around. "Yoseob? What's wrong?" "Nothing." He got up and walked across the hallway into his room, slamming the door. I didn't hear the click noise from locking the door, so I walked in. "Yoseob, please tell me whats wrong?" "I said nothing." He put his face in his hands and he shook from crying. "Please tell me, Yoseob." I put my hand on his back. At this point I was crying too. "Why are you crying?" "Becuase seeing other people cry makes me cry. Now please, Yoseob. Tell me what's wrong." "I-I-I miss you, Cassie." "I miss you too, Yoseob." He scooted closer to me, wrapped his arms around me, and held me close. "Cassie, I love you, so much, but, the things you do behind my back. Key, Key, Key again, Gi Kwang, I can't take it. I don't want to loose you. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. I want to know that I can trust you. But the things you do." He started crying again. I scooted over onto his lap. "I love you too, but please, let me explain. The first time, Key kissed me to make ____ jealous, the second time we were drunk, the third time I was trying to make you jealous for breaking up with me, and Gi Kwang, he kissed me and wouldn't stop. I'm sorry Yoseob. I do love you, and I never would do anything to hurt you." He kissed the top of my head and held me close. "Cassie?" "Yeah?" "Will you take me back?" I nodded, and he held me tighter. "I love you." "I love you, too."