Chapter 10

B2ST and SHINee Fan Fic

When I saw Yoseob walk in with the rest of the boys, I couldn't help but smile to myself. I felt hands feel around my waist from behind, then a head on my shoulder.
"Time to start, go over there, say hi to everyone but Yoseob, and walk away back to me."
I nodded and started walking.
"Dong Woon!"
"Noona!" He hugged me, and I kissed his nose.
"Hyun Seung!"
"Hey, cupcake." I hugged him really tight and kissed his cheek.
"Gi Kwang." He nodded at me.
"And Du Jun and Jun Hyung."
"Hey." I hugged them, did a squeal, then walked back over to Jonghyun, and hugged him.
"Is Yoseob watching?" I whispered to him.
"Yes."
"Kiss my neck." He obeyed.
"Yoseob's face turned red." Jonghyun told me. We laughed and pulled away.
"Alright, I'm gunna go talk to other people. You go get your flirt on."
"Get my flirt on?" I laughed. He kissed my cheek and left.
I looked around for the next boy.
I saw a boy sitting on the couch texting. He was cute and had messy, brown hair.
I walked over to him and tapped his shoulder. He looked up at me and smiled.
"Hi." I said in the cutest voice I could manage.
"Hi." He answered.
"I'm Cassie."
"Minho." I sat down next to him.
We sat there, just talking. I was actually having a good time, and then I saw Yoseob staring at us.
My smile faded and I started at Minho.
"What's wrong?"
"Nothing, just, tired." I quickly layed my head on his shoulder, and he wrapped his arms around me.
He lifted my head up with his finger, and stared into my eyes. I smiled and felt myself blush, and we leaned in, and kissed.
My fingers were in his hair, and he had his hands around my waist. He pulled me closer so that I was in his lap.
I glanced back over at Yoseob, who was still looking over at us.
I smiled at him evil-ly, and he looked away.
While I was still kissing Minho, someone grabbed my hips, pulled me off him, and dragged me into a room.
"What the hell, Jonghyun!?"
"You're supposed to be kissing Key, not Minho!"
"Sorry! I just don't exactly what I should do to Key!"
"This!" He put both his arms around me, grabbing my , and pulled me really close to him, and kissed me roughly.
He kept leaning more and more foward, making us fall on the bed.
He slipped his hands under my dress, feeling me up.
I his bottom lip, then bit it, causing him to let out a groan.
He quickly took off my dress, and me from my belly button all the way up, and bit the top of my cleavage lightly.
He kissed back down my stomach, biting the elastic around my , lifiting it up, then pulled it down with his fingers about half way, and all he could get too, then put it back up, and got up.
"Do that and you should be good."
"Jonghyun! Why did you do that? Just lead me on and get up." He smiled, winked at me, and left the room. I sighed, and Jonghyun came back in.
He put his hands on my head at messed up my hair.
"What the ?"
"Yoseob's out there. We want him to think things." I nodded, and let him screw up my hair, then he picked me up like a baby.
"Kiss my neck while were walking." He ordered.
So as we were walking, I was biting and his neck.
We walked right past Yoseob, and his face got RED.
Jonghyun set me down, and walked over to ____, dragging her away from Key, and he turned around and winked at me, signaling me to make my move.
I walked over to Key, and tapped his shoulder.
"Hello Cassie." I could immediatly smell the aclohol in his breath. Awesome. One thing to make this easier. I, what did Jonghyun call it, got my flirt on. I scooted closer to him, pushing onto the stool, and stood right inbetween his legs.
"So, I was thinking, we never got to finish the other night." I said, scooting closer to him, and I kissed his neck.
"O-oh. Um, C-Cassie, I don't think I-I..."
"What? I'm sorry I can't understand you." I said while lightly running my fingers over his zipper."
"Um, I-I..." he let out a whimper.
"You what?" He sighed and picked me up, and almost sprinted to the nearest room.
He quickly took off my dress, almost ripping it, and he got on top of me, skipping the neck, and went straight to my cleavage, and kissing it, and I went back to messing with his zipper.
I flipped him over, and messed with his hair, while I all down his stomach.
I bit the button on his pants, and undid it with my teeth, and his happy trail with the tip of my tounge. He let out little whimpers.
I moved up, and grabbed his hand, placing it under my .
He closed his eyes, trying to resist.
And he pulled his hands out of my .
"I-I can't. I have a girlfri-" I went to desperate measures. I quickly pulled his pants down and, well, I certain areas of his body.
"You have a what?"
"Well, now I have a thank you." I winked at him and went back to my, *cough* BJ. And for once, something GOOD happened.
____ walked in.
" YOU YOU STUPID STD !" She yelled at me. Ooooh, that hurt.
"AND YOU YOU STUPID LITTLE LIAR! I CANT BELIEVE I FELL FOR YOUR BULL.BURN IN ING HELL." She was yelling at Key.
She walked out of the room, and Key hopped up, and looked at me before he left the room, glaring at me.
I winked at him.
He rolled his eyes and chased after her.
I heard yelling at crap and people 'Oooh-ing' from the other room, when Jonghyun walked in.
"Well?" He asked
"They broke up!" He smiled, and picked me up and spun me around.
"Now, where were we?" He gave me a y smile, closed the door with his feet, and set me down on the bed, kissing my neck.
"So, tell me Cassie, what exactly did you do to Key?"
"Things."
"I think you should show me."
"Jonghyun, you're such a ert."
"So I've been told." He smiled at me, and well, I showed him what I did to Key.
I guess you could call this a mission well over accomplished.