Chapter 8

B2ST and SHINee Fan Fic

I woke up the next morning, wrapped in Yoseob's arms again. I looked down. I was wearing his shirt and his boxers.
y.
I decided to let Yoseob sleep in some more, so I carefully got up and went to the kitchen, where Dong Woon was.
"Good mornining Dong Woon!"
"Good mornining, noona." I walked over to him and kissed his cheek.
"Why are you wearing Yoseob's boxers?" I started laughing.
"Reasons."
"Don't worry. I know. We all know. Yoseob and you aren't the...'quietest'... people ever." He laughed.
That's embarassing.
Dong Woon started laughing, then Yosoeb walked out in only boxers, and wrapped his arms around me from behind, and kissed my neck.
"Good morning princess." He said through his kisses.
"Good morning." Dong Woon got up.
"Well, I'm going to finsih eating in my room, so yeah." And he walked out.
Yoseob spun me around and kissed me softly, and pushed me against the wall, grinding his hips against mine.
"Can't get enough, can you baby?" I .
"You know I can't." He grabbed my thighs and lifted me up, and I wrapped my legs around him, and he carried me back to his room, set me on the bed, and quickly came back and placed his lips on mine.
I bit his bottom lip, and he let out a groan.
"I'd like you to do that to me somewhere else." He said.
"I know you would baby." He quickly slipped my shirt, or his, off, and started feeling me up, while grinding his hips against mine really roughly.
Just then, Gi Kwang walked in, and covered his eyes.
"Really guys? Really? Could you at least wait until we're not in the house. Sheesh."
Yoseob and I laughed and I ran into my room and quickly got dressed in some jean shorts and my I ♥ B2ST tube top I got last summer at their concert and my black flip flops.
I walked downstairs into the kitchen. I looked at the clock.
It was one. Damn it's still early.
"Hyun Seung!" I ran to him and kissed his nose.
"Ha, good morning cupcake."
"Psh, babo, I'm not a cupcake!"
"Then what are you?"
I thought about that. "I'm a dinosaur."
"Oh, really?" I nodded and skipped to the freezer, pulling out waffles, but put them back.
"I'm really not that hungry." I walked over and sat across the table from Hyun Seung.
"Oh, cupcake. Did you see the front page of the newspaper?" He slid it across the table. Yup, we made front page. It was a picture of me on the floor with Hyun Seung tickling me, then me slapping him, then our frozed expressions, then us holding hands running from people.
Funny.
"I'm famous!"
"Cassie, you're already famous for winning the contest and for being Yoseob's girlfriend."
"Shhhhhhhhh! Don't burst my bubble you babo!"
He smiled, got up, and walked over to the TV.
Then out of no where, my eyes got covered, and I got picked up and carried into a room. When my eyes got un-covered, of course it was Yoseob.
"Why did you leave me?" He made puppy dog eyes.
"Because you were sleeping and you looked so cute, I didn't want to wake you up."
"I like that answer." He smiled at me and kissed my neck.
He moved down to my clevage, and applied force so that I layed down on the bed, and he crawled on top of me.
He bit the top of my tup top, and pulled it down, then inbetween my s.
"Yoseob, stop."
"Why?"
"Cause I'm tired. We've done it almost twice in the past twelve hours."
"Fine." He smiled at me. "I love you."
"I love you too, Yoseob." He kissed my nose and got up.
I pulled my tube top back up, and Yoseob threw on some skinny jeans and a T-Shirt.
I laid on the bed.
"Aren't you coming?"
"Carry me." I held out my arms, and he threw me on his back, and we left the room.