Chapter 5

B2ST and SHINee Fan Fic

Yoseob and I were laying on my bed, just looking up at the celing, talking.
"So where were you born?" He asked me.
"Houston Texas."
"Cool." He turned over on his side so that he was looking at me.
I turnd my head to see him. "What?"
"You're so beautiful." I felt myself blush.
"Thank you." I kissed him on the lips, but quickly pulled away, and he came back for more.
He turned me so that he was laying on top of me.
I could feel his hand tugging at the bottom of my shirt.
~~~~~(Just do it Yoseob. You love her. But you don't have to do this to prove it. Just do it!)~~~~~
^^^Yoseob's thoughts^^^
His hand felt hesitant. I helped him out. I grabbed his hand and ran it under my shirt and up, brushing it lightly against my skin, then he took off the rest of my shirt, looked at me, and bit his bottom lip.
I smiled and lifted up his shirt, then i bit my own lip. My man has a nice body.
I moved around so that i was on top of him, and i bent down and his stomach, and looked up at him.
He smiled at me and grabbed my waist, pulling me back up to his lips.
~~~~~(What are you doing? You want her badly, but what if this ruins things?)~~~~~
^^^Yoseob's thoughts^^^
He started kissing my neck, and bit it sort of hard, not enough to hurt, but enough to get a groan out of me.
He laughed a little, then moved down to my collar bone, then the top of my clevage.
He the across the top of my s, then all the way back up to my neck, and kissed it some more.
I ran my hands down his chest to the botton of his pants and figited with the zipper.
He tensed up and pulled away.
~~~~~(I can't do this. Not yet.)~~~~~
^^^Yoseob's thoughts^^^
"Baby, what's wrong."
"I just, I don't think we should do this yet." I was sort of dissapointed, but also happ that h respected me.
~~~~~(Great, now she hates me.)~~~~~
^^^Yoseob's thoughts^^^
"Cassie, I love you."
"Do you?"
"Yes, I do. I love you more than life itself. Bạn là nắng của cuộc đời tôi."
"What does that mean?"
"I thought you knew Vietnamese?"
"Yeah but they didn't teach me that."
He giggled. Awww<3 "It means you are the sunshine of my life."
I felt myself blush. He hugged me and we walked out of his room.
I quickly shot back into the bed room.
"What's wrong?"
"I forgot my shirt."

♥♥♥♥♥THE NEXT DAY♥♥♥♥♥

I woke up the next morning wrapped in Yoseob's arms.
I woke him up by kissing him on the lips. He opened, his eyes, smiling.
"Good morning Yoseob."
"Good morning, beautiful." He kissed me on the nose, then pulled me closer to me, holding me tighter, my head burried in his chest.
All of a sudden, Yoseob spazzed out and jumped out of bed.
"What's wrong?"
"4 Minute's party is in ten minutes!"
I then spazzed myself. I threw on my pink ruffled-layered dress with my extremely-strappy high heels.
I quickly straightened my hair and threw on some make up, and went into the living room, Yoseob waiting by the door for me.
"Ready?" I nodded and we climbed into the limo.
All the other boys had already left, so it was just us.
Yoseob grabbed my hand and pulled me into his lap.
"I love you princess."
"I love you too." I kissed his lips and bit his bottom lip again, causing him to let out little groans.
When we got to the party, it was flooded with press people again.
"Yoseob! Vậy là nó an toàn để nói rằng bạn và cô gái này là chính thức?"
-Yoseob! So is it safe to say you and this girl are official?-
"'Này' của cô gái tên là Cassie Matthews, và có. Chúng tôi là bạn trai và bạn gái."
-'This girl's' name is Cassie Matthews, and yes. We are boyfriend and girlfriend.-
"Nụ hôn của cô sau đó! "
-Kiss her then!-
He turned to me, grabbed my waist, tipped me over, and gave me a kiss, and I put my leg up for dramatic effect.
The moment our lips touched, cameras flashed, girls screamed, people cheered. It was amazing. He pulled back, and we smiled at each other, then countiuned inside.
When I walked in, Muzik was playing, of course. Out of no where, some one grabbed my shoulders and pulled me away from Yoseob. I turned around, and it was Key.
"What do you want?!"
He looked at me, confused. "You speak English?" He asked me.
"Yeah! Now what do you want?"
"To apologize for what happened at G Drgaon's party last week."
"You mean for lip me?!"
"Yeah," he scratched the back of his head. "Can I make it up to you?"
"How?"
"Can I buy you a drink?" I thought about it and nodded.
One thing led to the next, and me and Key got drunk as .
We were sitting there, laughing at nothing.
Our laughter suddenly stopped, and we lunged at each other, feircly making out. He picked me up so that my legs were wrapped around his waist, and carried me back to his limo, which took us to his house. We got out of the limo, and bursted through the front door, and fell on to his couch. His hand quickly slipped under my dress and bra, mine quickly down his pants.
His hands moved down wards and under my , then, well, 'in and up', causing me to let out a loud scream.
We started laughing, then went straight back to what we were doing.
After about ten minutes, Yoseob and Gi Kwang came in the front door. Yoseob grabbed the back of Key's shirt, lifted him up, and punched him right in the face.
"Yoseob! What the ?!"
"You were about to him, weren't you? I wouldn't do it with you so you went running to your make-out buddy?"
"What do you mean my make out buddy?"
"Gi Kwang told me about you and Key's litlle kiss fest at G-Dragon's party when he saw you and Key leaving 4 Minute's party and told me something was up, but I didn't believe him becuase I thought you loved me! He forced me to-to follow you to prove it an-and I-I-I-" he started crying.
"You what?"
"I WAS GOING TO PURPOSE TO YOU TONIGHT!" He reached into his pocket, pulled out a ring, and threw it on the floor.

♥♥♥♥♥NOTE: I STARTED CRYING WHILE WRITING THE ENDING OF THIS CHAPTER♥♥♥♥♥
x)