Chapter 14

B2ST and SHINee Fan Fic

Tammie's POV:
 
We walked out of Cassie's room, and the house was filled with people.
Cassie walked off to go and talk to some one, so I was all alone. I sat down on a couch, looking around at all of the famous people.
Then someone sat next to me. I didn't look up to see who it was.
"Hi." He said.
"Hi."
"Is it alright if I sit with you?" I nodded.
"Okay. Oh, and hi. I'm Taemin." My eyes got wide, and I slowly turned my head to look at him. I sat there staring, trying to hold in a scream.
"Y-you're T-T-Taemin.. F-from SH-SH-SHINee." He smiled.
"Yeah. And you are?"
"T-T-Tammie."
"That's cool." I smiled and nodded.We sat there talking for a while, moving closer to one another every once in a while.
We were sitting thigh-to-thigh, and he grabbed my hand.
I looked up at him, and he stared into my eyes, then kissed me.
Eeeep!
When he pulled away, he smiled, and I almost melted.
"Sorry, that was sort of soon."
"No, it's fine." I smiled at him, and he put his hands behind my head, and kissed me again.
Then Key from SHINee (eeep) and some girl walked over, but we kept kissing.
Key finally cleared his throat, and Taemin looked up."Oh..uh hey Key...and..noona." I sat there, staring at Key.
"Sooo...whos this?" The girl asked.
"This is Tammie!" He said really happy."
"Ah..that's nice." Key said, then they sat right in between Taemin and I.
"But..arnt you a little young to be doing that kind of stuff?" Taemin let out an annoyed sigh.
"Guys! I'm not a baby.." He said.
"I know, i know, but..maybe you should wait till your older?" The girl said.
"Yah! I'm 16! I think its creepy to NOT be kissing girls at this age!Your not my parents,you cant tell me what to do!Its not like its anything close to what you guys do!" Tae said, crossing his arms. He looked cute when he was aggravated.
Key and the girl got quiet.
"Yes, I hear you guys all the time.Its..creepy actually." He said. I laughed, but no one noticed.
Key stood up and awkwardly scratched the back of his head.
"Ohhh! Uhh..carry on!" he said, then left with the girl.
"Sorry about that Tammie."
"It's okay." We started kissing again, and we intertwined our fingers, then Cassie walked over.
"Tammie, what are you doing?" I let out a long sigh.
"I am kissing a boy."
"I see that, but why?"
"Because I want too."
"Oh. Okay. Bye Taemin!" And she walked away.
"You know Cassie?" He nodded and clicked his tongue.
"She had hooked up with Key and Jonghyun a few times."
"Oh." He stood up and grabbed my hand.
"Where are we going?"
"Somewhere private." He dragged me into a room and set me on the bed, and locked the door.
He walked over to me, and sat next to me, grabbing my hand.
We leaned back until we were laying on the bed together. He kissed my forehead.
We layed there for a while, just holding each other.
"Tammie?"
"Yeah?"
"We should probably go back out to the party."
"Yeah."
"But, I do want to see you again." I smiled, and we exchanged phone numbers, and we took pictures together for caller ID.
I got up, and Cassie said it was time to go.

Cassie's POV (note: this happens while Tammie is with Taemin):

I was sitting down at the bar, when a girl cam and sat down next to me.
"Hey, cute shirt."
"Thanks." I turned around and looked at her, and it was ____. I sighed. "Hi."
"Hey. Now, before we go off yelling at each other, I promised Key I would be nice to you."
"Fine. Well, we used to be best friends. I'm sure there's something we can talk about?"
"Well, so I guess, who have you been with? Like here in Korea."
"Um, Yoseob, Key, Jonghyun, and G-Dragon."
"Me to!" We started laughing.
"Who was the best to you?" I asked her.
"Um, I would have to say either G-Dragon or Key." She answered.
"Really? I sort of thought Jonghyun was the best."
"Haha, I guess. He's like really rough though. Haha."
"I like it rough." I bit my lip and winked and we laughed.
"Key, he is like really weak. I mean, he whimpers a lot like, he's just really easy." I added.
"I know right! I though that was only me who thought that!" We were hunched over laughing our asses off, when Jonghyun and Key walked over.
"You guys are talking?" Jonghyun said.
"And laughing?" Key added.
"Yeah." We said, still smiling.
"Well, what are you talking about?" Key asked. ____ and I looked over at each other and laughed.
"What?" Jonghyun asked.
"Just whos the best." She answered.
"At what?" Key said.
"." We said at the same time. Jonghyun smiled.
"Well, no competition, its me." Then we laughed again, really hard, and his cocky smile went away.
"Wait, its not me?" We just smiled and turned around.
We spent the rest of the night just talking about boys, then the party ended.
Tammmie came out of a room with Taemin, smiling, and I told her it was time to go.

♥♥♥♥♥THE NEXT DAY♥♥♥♥♥

Tammie's POV:

I woke up, and immidietly checked my phone. I had one text from Taemin.
From Taemin: Morning sunshine(:
To Taemin: morning:)
From Taemin: Did you sleep well?
To Taemin: yea
From Taemin: That's good. Um, do you want to go somewhere today? With me?
To Taemin: sure. where do u wanna go?:)
From Taemin: The mall?
To Taemin: yea
From Taemin: Okay. Can I pick you up in 30 minutes?
To Taemin: sure see you then
From Taemin: Okay. Bye
To Taemin: bye:)
I smiled, and straightened my hair, threw on black skinny jeans and a red chococat shirt, and threw on some make up.
When I got downstairs, Taemin was already here, and was sitting talking and laughing with Hyun Seung. I decided to evesdrop.
"Vì vậy, bạn thực sự thích Tammie, không bạn?" Hyun Seung asked.
-So you really like Tammie, don't you?-
"Yeah. Khi chúng tôi đặt ở đó nói chuyện, tôi cảm thấy như thế, tôi không biết. Chỉ khi tôi lần đầu tiên nhìn thấy ở đây, tôi cảm thấy cái gì tôi đã không bao giờ cảm thấy trước đây."
-Yeah. When we were laying there talking, I felt like, I don't know. Just when I first saw here, I felt something I've never felt before.-
"Awwwww. Taemin có tình yêu đầu tiên của mình!" Hyun Seung pinched his cheeks.
-Awwwww. Taemin has his first love!-
"Yah! Shut up!" Taemin said, and playfully slapped his hands away, then they had a little man-slap fight.

I walked down and cleared my throat, and they stopped.

"Hi Tammie." He said really cutley.

"Hi." I walked twards him and gave him a hug, and he wrapped his arms tightly around me, and when I pulled away, he grabbed my hand, and held the door open for me, and we walked out into the car.

When we got in, we sat really close to each other, still holding hands.

We got to the mall and climbed out. Since it was Tuesday during the school year, all of the crazy Taemints were at school.

We walked through the halls of the mall (rhyme!!x)) holding hands.

As we passed the candy store, I felt Taemin tense up.

"You wanna go in there don't you?"

"Soooo bad." I smiled, and I let go of his hand.

"Race you there!" He laughed and ran after me. When he caught up, he wrapped his arms around my waist and lifted me up, kissed my cheek, then set me down behind him and ran off to the store.

I caught up with him.
"Cheater!" He laughed and looked at all the candy.

"So what kind of candy do you like?" He asked me.

"Um anything sweet, and it can't look ugly. I don't know why. If the candy doesn't look pretty I won't eat it."

"So anything sweet and pretty?" I nodded.

"So, you like candy that resembles yourself?" He smiled and I felt myself blush.

He reached over and grabbed my had again, and I layed my head on his shoulder.

We stood there, staring at the candy, when the counter person snapped her fingers at us.

"Yah! Buy candy or ge-" She froze when we turned around. "Lee Taemin. Uh, hi. Never mind. Stay as long as you want. Um, yah, eeah, um you can have free candy. Yah, free. As much as you want." Then she dissapeared behind the counter, and we started laughing.

We eneded up getting a couple boxes of Pocky and a lot of chocolate.

We sat by the fountain to eat.

When teenage girls started arriving at the mall, we decided that it was time to leave.

He dropped me off at the B2ST house, and drove back home.

"Hey Tammie. How was your date?" Hyun Seung asked the second I walked in the door.

"Fun." I said, and I smiled and went up to change, and Cassie and Yoseob were on the bed making out, half .

"Yah! Really! Lock the door!"