chapter 7

Destiny

 

The next class I had was with Chunhee, so I got to explain to him everything about my past… I told him about my history with Khun… I told him everything about Minho and Hyomin.

After class was done, he needed to go home quickly because of his girlfriend’s birthday. I decided to go home ASAP so that I won’t meet Khun… I know that if I stay longer, he’ll find me and try to confront me.

                  ‘ hello? ahjusshi, can you pick me up now? Okay, quickly!’ I said to my driver as I walked towards the main lobby.

Not a lot of students get picked up here because it’s farther, so I chose this place to relax while I wait for my car. I took out my earphones and put them on. I shuffled my play list and the song “ So Close” by John Mc. Was on. after seeing Khun earlier and telling him who I was, I felt the urge to cry… this song fits perfectly to our past relationship…

                  ‘ excuse me.’ someone said behind me.

I took my earphones off and looked behind to see who it was. I am not prepared for this…

                  ‘ anyeong Da Eun-ah’ Nichkhun said while waving.

What should I do?!?!

                  ‘ anyeong..’ I reply.

My heart is beating too fast…

                  ‘ may I sit beside you?’ he asks.

                  ‘ sure, why not.’ I answered.

It’s so awkward…

                  ‘ nobody told me you were back in Korea..’ he pouted.

                  ‘ nobody needed to tell you.’ I coldly replied.

He wants something…

                  ‘ so it’s be-

                  ‘ cut the crap Khun… what do you want?’ I asked.

I know he wants something…

                  ‘ I just wanted to say hello…’ he said.

                  ‘ well you did, now go’ I say coldly.

He sighed.

                  ‘ don’t be so mean Da Eun-ah… I just needed to talk to you.’ he said

                  ‘ about what? We have nothing to talk about.’ I said.

                  ‘ I missed you..’ he said softly.

His eyes were teary… damn it, he looks so handsome.

                  ‘ we haven’t talk for 3 years… and I want to know the truth.’ He said.

                  ‘ what truth?’ I asked.

                  ‘ about that night 3 years ago… the one that made us split..’ he said.

That night… I don’t want to talk about it… memories, bad memories are floating in my mind.

                  ‘ I don’t want to talk about it… it’s not important anyways since we’re done.’ I said.

                  ‘ please tell me… I need to know what really happened..’ he said as he took my hand in his.

“Honk! Honk!” my car.. just in time.

                  ‘ I’m sorry Nichkhun-shi, I have to go..’ I said.

just before I went, he grabbed my hand and held it tight.

                  ‘ are you serious… Nichkhun-shi?? Come on Da Eun.. you’re better than that.’ He said.

I didn’t want to say anything…

                  ‘ please just tell me… I still have feelings for you..’ he said.

Liar.

                  ‘ if you did still have feelings for me, why did you let me go and date Hyomin HAH!!!??’ I screamed.

It hurts if you lie Khun…

                  ‘…’

I knew it..

                  ‘ just stop lying…’ I said and harshly get my hand out of his grip.

                  ‘ I’m not lying Da Eun… when I let you go, my head was messed up… dating Hyomin was a bad idea… I didn’t know why I did it…’ he said.

                  ‘ well good for you for realizing that you were stupid to date Hyomin…’ I said.

I’m still pissed Khun…

                  ‘ but if it wasn’t for that night, we would still be together… if it wasn’t for you doing what you did that night.. we-

                  ‘ oh so it’s my fault we broke up?’ I asked fuming.

                  ‘ I don’t know if you won’t tell me what really happened that night!’ he yelled.

Oh you wanna know what happened..

                  ‘ that stupid forced his way onto me and his ty sister made you see that! You only saw what happened in the beginning AND didn’t see what happened next!!!!’ I yelled.

Can’t control my feels…

                  ‘ what happened after I left.’ He said as his eyes became softer as he looked at me.

                  ‘ I stopped him… I kicked him in the nuts and pushed him aside… I wanted to tell you that I decided to break the wedding off even though my parents didn’t allow it..’ I softly said.

oh, my cheeks are wet…

Nichkhun wiped my tears and hugged me.

                  ‘…. I just want my best friend/girl friend back…’ he said.

They both no longer exist Khun…

                  ‘ I’m sorry, Da Eun-ah’ he said while caressing my cheek.

No… I can’t forgive him yet. If he really still had some feelings for me, I want him to show it… I feel that this is all a lie..

                  ‘ Khun, let go.’ I said.

                  ‘w-wha-

I pushed him off me.

                  ‘I told you the truth about that night… there’s nothing else you need right? I got to go.. bye’ I said.

                  ‘ wait!’ he said.

what is it!!

                  ‘what?’ I asked while turning around.

                  ‘ I know that you may be thinking that I’m not sincere about this… that I’m lying to you about my feelings.’ He said.

Great job, you’re finally right about something.

                  ‘ are you done?’ I asked annoyed.

                  ‘ No… and well, starting from now on… I’ll show you how much I love you. I will show you that you are the only girl in my heart… didn’t Minho say Hyomin and I are just friends? Well we are… I hate her actually… hehehe’ he continued.

Awww… we actually have something in common now. We both hate that J

I chuckled…. He smiled.

I ruined the tense atmosphere… GAAH

                  ‘ I’ll try hard to win back your love…In the end, I will convince you that you still love me… cuz I know that deep down, you still do.’ He finished and winked at me.

I don’t know why I feel happy now… Da Eun snap out of it! Don’t fall to quickly… His winks are too strong…

                  ‘ Are you done?’ I asked trying to act cold again.

He nodded.

                  ‘ well I have to go now… try hard tomorrow! Anyeong~’ I said and left.