chapter 10

Destiny

 

                  ‘ good… now let’s eat.’ He said handing me a plastic full of food.

We sat down at a near by bench and started a simple conversation. The next thing we knew, we were talking about random things like we used to when we were best friends/ a couple. His jokes improved and so did mines. We spent the whole break time talking and laughing. Honestly… I missed it. I missed talking to him comfortably and about a random topic.

When the bell rang, we walked towards class. We had the same last period. When we walked into the lecture room, he followed me to the far back of the room and sat in the empty seats. For the whole 1.5 hours, we kept talking and not hearing what the professor said. Later after the lecture ended, we learned that we had an assignment due next week. The same day as my other assignment… URGH.

                   ‘ Da Eun!’ someone called from behind.

I looked back and saw Chunhee running towards me.

                  ‘ Hey~ what’s up oppa?’ I asked.

I see that Khun’s face became sour again… hehehe.

                  ‘ nothing, just wanted to ask you if you’re free tomorrow.’ He said.

                  ‘ oh yeah I’m fr-

                  ‘ excuse me hyung, but Da Eun here promised to let me take her around Seoul tomorrow.’ Khun said.

W-wha??

                  ‘ oh is that so?’ Chunhee smirked.

I was about to shout no, but Khun stepped in front of me and started whispering to Chunhee. 

When they were finally done, I was about to yell at Khun.

                  ‘ Well then I should go now~ anyeong Da Eunnie, anyeong Khunnie.’ Chunhee said and walked awak.

I turned to Khun and glared at him.

                  ‘ What the hell was that??!! I did not promise you anything!?’ I shouted at him.

He chuckled.

                  ‘ well you do now~’ he said and started to walk away.

I walked behind him still confused on the promise… I did wanted to ask Chunhee to show me around Seoul… never expected to do it with Nichkhun.

                  ‘ Da Eun.. you’re walking to slow.’ He said as he grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him.

I blushed at our closeness. I stepped back and looked down.

                  ‘ so, when should I pick you up tomorrow?’ he asked.

So he’s serious about tomorrow…

                  ‘ I don’t know… 1pm?’ I asked.

He shake his head.

                  ‘ nah, how about 11?’ he asked.

W-hat?? That’s too damn early.

                  ‘ too early.. can’t wake up.’ I said.

                  ‘ oh come on..’ he pouted.

                  ‘ nope.’ I said.

                  ‘ fine.. 1 okay?’ he said.

I nodded and smiled.

“Honk!”

oh, my car’s here…

                  ‘ I got to go Khun.. bye.’ I said and walked to my car.

                  ‘ oh bye. See you tomorrow.’ He said and waved at me.

When I was home, I didn’t se my brothers anywhere so I guessed they were busy at the company. I was starving since it was 5pm so I cooked kimchi fried rice for myself. After eating it, I went up and took a quick shower. Then, I played with my laptop until 12 ish and slept.

 

(Next Day)

                  ‘ Yah, Yang Da Eun WAKE UP~!!’ Seungho yelled.

What the freak…

                  ‘ shut up.’ I said still so sleepy.

                  ‘ it’s 12pm already~’ Cheondung said.

I don’t care…

                  ‘ your future boyfriend’s here.’ they both said.

                  ‘ which one?’   I asked annoyed.

Hehehe…

                  ‘ just wake up~’ Cheondung said.

I opened both of my eyes and sit up. I looked around and saw my brothers with a familiar looking guy..

                  ‘ we’ll leave you to lovebirds alone now.. anyeong~’ Seungho teased and both of them got out of my room.

I looked up and saw no one other than Khun.

                  ‘ hey.’ He said.

he was wearing this:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/78oN434i8q0/Tk_XljFXXxI/AAAAAAAACYI/m_uJ2o1TW30/s1600/20110819_edwin_nichkhun_3.jpg                 

 

‘ hi.. what time is it again?’ I asked still super sleepy.

                  ‘ urm, it’s 12 ish..’ he said.

Yay~ I slept for 12 hours ^^

                  ‘ you said you were coming at 1..’ I pouted.

He chuckled.

                  ‘ I like coming early…’ he said.

He looks handsome as always today… I mist look like a pile of garbage now… drool everywhere, hair still messy, and clothes crinkled.

                  ‘ I must look hideous right?’ I asked

He chuckled.

                  ‘ but still beautiful.’ He smiled.

I blushed…

                  ‘ who let you in?’ I asked.

                  ‘ well, when I came, I was attacked by your brothers. They kept hugging me and say how much they missed me. then, they told me to go up to your room. I saw you were still asleep so I asked your brother to help me wake you up.’ he said.

ah.. of course. I’ll get those 2 later.

                  ‘ so what are doing today?’ I asked.

                  ‘ touring around Seoul~’ he smiled.

Don’t feel like it…

                  ‘ I don’t wanna.’ I pouted.

He chuckled.

                  ‘ then… let’s just walk around.. the weather’s quite nice today.’ He said.

I nodded.

                  ‘ you wait here while I take a shower… don’t want my brothers to attack you with love again.’ I said.

he chuckled and gave me an ok sign.

I grabbed some random clothes and went straight to the bathroom. I took a quick shower and put my fresh clothes on.

 I wore something simple: http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRK0Xy6mQS0BMigkUqoORdE5VdeFyvHmfXWKibkqfYJPBg8VX_0

I got out of the bathroom and saw Khun lying down on the bed. He was closing his eyes and listening to music. I decided to throw a pillow at him

                  ‘ Wake up~!!’ I yelled.

He was shock from both my yelling and the pillow.

                  ‘ Yah~ what was that for?’ he asked annoyed.

                  ‘ I don’t know… just felt like doing that.’ I said and gave stuck my tongue out.

He chuckled.

                  ‘ ok the, let’s go!’ he said and opened the door.

I grabbed a simple sling bag and put my phone and wallet in. I walked out the door, followed by Khun. My brothers were nowhere to be seen… phew.

                  ‘ yah, let’s go before they see me.’ I said and grabbed his hand. I dragged him down the stairs and outside. Too bad luck was not on my side..

                  ‘ Woaa… are you guys d-

                  ‘ no and shut up.’ I said annoyed.

Both of my brothers chuckled.

                  ‘ where are you two going?’ Seungho asked.

                  ‘ touring around.’ Nichkhun answered.

                  ‘ make sure you bring her home before midnight Khunnie~’they teased.

We both blushed… I am totally getting them back.

                  ‘ no problem hyung.’ Khun said and walked towards his car.

I liked his car very much… it was small and simple.

He opened the car door for me and I went in. As he started driving, there was an awkward silence.

                  ‘ so, where are we going?’ I asked.

                  ‘ I’m gonna park my car somewhere and we’ll walk from there.’ He said.

I nodded. I like these kinds of trips.

After 10 minutes, we arrived at a nice parking area and started to walk.

                  ‘ so~ what’s up?’ he asked.

I chuckled.

                  ‘ really? We just met yesterday pabo.’ I said.

suddenly, my stomach growled.

                  ‘ Are you hungry? He asked.

VERY.

                  ‘ yeah.. didn’t eat breakfast.’ I said.

We walked towards a nice restaurant and ate burgers. We talked about new video games and some cheats each of us knew. After we ate, we started walking again. We walked around Myeongdong and bought little souvenirs. We took lots of pictures and selcas together. The whole trip pretty much feels like a date. I was actually very happy and enjoyed it. We went to a rental gaming spot and played video games for 3 hours. The old man who owned the place served us very nicely. When we were done, we went to the front to pay.

                  ‘ how much should I pay ahjusshi?’ Nichkhun asked.

                  ‘ 5000 won for 3 hours.’ He said.

Nichkhun gave him the money.

                  ‘ You guys are a cute couple.’ He said.

                  ‘ um, we’re not a couple ahjusshi.’ I said.

                  ‘ oh really? You should be…’ he said and smiled.

We smiled back at him and thanked him. When we went out, it was awkward again.

                  ‘ so.. where to next?’ he asked.

I stayed silent for a moment, then remembered a place we should go.

                  ‘ how bout Han river area? I always wanted to go there Khunnie.’ I cheerfully said.

He smiled.

                  ‘ okay then.. let’s use the car. I’m tired.’ He said.

I chuckled.

As we were walking towards out car, I saw someone familiar.