chapter 5

Destiny

 

We ran around the campus and tried to find our way out. What scared me the most was that they were chasing us. I kept calling him stupid and such. He just kept laughing and laughing. We reached a dead end and I was sure, that we’ll get beaten up.

                  ‘ Yaaa! You stupiddd!!’ I yelled at him.

                  ‘  hey, hey.. calm down gurl. Just enjoy life a little!’ he said.

enjoy life? What does he mean??! Is getting beaten up enjoying life?!!?

                  ‘ Haha… look at those 2 trapped by us.’ Hyomin said and did her evil laugh.

                  ‘ Hyomin gurl, that was f-u-n!’ Chunhee cheered said.

                  ‘ but the real fun is starting now.’ She said.

the 2 guys that were following them approached us and was about to punch Chunhee, but I stopped him.

                  ‘ look at her.. trying to protect that thing. Guys hurry and finish them’ she said.

I wasn’t going to allow Hyomin to win, so I beat up the guys myself. After 5 minutes, both of them were lying on the floor motionless. Hyomin and her girls were shocked.

                  ‘ urm, so who’s next?’ I said as I cracked my knuckles.

                  ‘ girls! Defend me while I make a call okay~.’ she said kind of scared.

the 2 girls were in front of her and guarding her body. I could’ve just beaten them up too, but they didn’t do anything to me…yet.

                  ‘ oppa! Help me~ 2 people beat up Jun and Joon oppa!!’ she screamed at the phone.

I thought I was the one who beat them both up…

                  ‘ Minho oppa, tell Khun oppa to come too~ they’re VERY strong.. hurry okay? bye~~’ she said and closed the phone.

Did she just call Minho and Khun… did she?!!? They’re in this University too?!?! Khun’s still hanging out with her?!? That … Oh crap crap crap en craaaaap!! My past is haunting meeee~~

                  ‘ ya, Chunhee oppa, we have to go now?! Our only chance is now!?’ I whispered.

                  ‘ even though we go now, she’ll try to keep us here with anything… she might hurt us badly. Or even kill us.’ He whispered back.

                  ‘ been there, done that. Let’s just go now!!’ I whispered back.

He didn’t move so I just grabbed his arm and ran. Hyomin saw us and tried to stop us from running away. She pulled my hair with the help of her girls but I kicked them pretty bad. Hyomin grabbed my other hand, but I bit her. When she let go and screamed, I ran for my life with Chunhee. When we were in the lobby, i let go of his arm and sat down.

                  ‘ s-so t-tired… y-you so h-heavy…’ I said wiping the sweat off my forehead.

‘ we actually ran away from her…’ he said.

‘ I’ll call my driver to pick me up… want me to drop you off?’ I asked.

‘ no  thanks, my car’s there.’ He pointed at a black Mercedes. 

‘ nice ride.’ I said.

‘ thanks… I think I have to go now… you want me to drive you home?’ he asked.

‘ no thanks, my driver’s on his way here.’ I replied.

‘ but what if they find you here before you leave?’ he asked.

‘ I’ll be fine… unlike you, I can fight.’ I teased.

‘ okay, okay.. tough girl. Bye.. c ya tomzy~’ he said and went to his car, then drove off.

After he left, I felt super nervous… I kept thinking about how both Khun and Minho were here… aishhh, why did I even pick this place to study.. good thing Hyomin didn’t recognize me… or I’m done for.

                  “hello, you have a message” my phone rang.

“ I’m sorry Ms. But I will be a little late… your father told me to pick up some packages.” My driver text me.

Arghhh…I should’ve accepted the ride offer from Chunhee… I hope Hyomin won’t find me.

                  After 20 minutes, I was starting to get really super bored. It was already 4:30 and I wanted to go home…

Suddenly I heard footsteps behind me.

                  ‘ well look who we have here.. where that Chunhee?’ Hyomin evilly asked.

Holy sheez…

I didn’t reply and just put my earphones on… my heartbeat is beating really fast right now…

                  ‘ hey~ I’m talking to you!’ Hyomin said and was about to pull my hair, but I grabbed her wrist first.

                  ‘ don’t touch me…’ I said softly.

                  ‘ you’re not the boss of me!?’ she yelled and tried to get her wrist off my grip, but I just squeezed it harder.

                  ‘ shut up.’ I said.

This scene might look like I’m tough and all.. but if you see my face, I’m scared as hell.

                  ‘ oppa help~’ she whined.

I felt someone’s hand trying to release my grip from her. I decided to let go and focused on my music.

                  ‘ ouch~ that hurt !’ she said and threw my phone that was laying beside me to the ground.

My phone~ my iphone 5…. MY LIFE!!?? It’s now broken into pieces…

                  ‘ Oops.. sorry for that.’ She smirked.

It’s okay, I can buy another one …

                  ‘ hey! Are you listening to me??!’ she yelled.

                  ‘ yah~ Hyomin… stop it. She might hurt you..’ I heard Minho say.

                  ‘ Kill.’ I immediately say.

                  ‘ what?’ she asked.

                  ‘ I might kill you, not hurt you.’ I said.

I was fuming by then.. she broke my phone, my memories, my last evidence of Khun and I.

                  ‘ watch your mouth..’ Minho said.

                  ‘ if you’re done, please leave.’ I said.

                  ‘ ya ! Who do you think you are?!?’ Minho yelled at me.

“ Honk! Honk!”

I guess my ride’s here… finally.

                  ‘ you don’t need to know.. adios~’ I say and walk towards my car.

I opened the car door and was about to get in.

                  ‘ when you come tomorrow, your life will be a living hell!’ Hyomin shouted.

                  ‘ it already was…’ I said and glared at them with my shiny grey eyes.

I could see Minho, who still looked disgusting to me and Khun who honestly looked handsome as ever looking at me. they were clueless.. they couldn’t recognize me… good.

I went inside my car and told the driver to drive quickly to my house. When I saw Khun, the past flashed before my eyes… I can feel the tears falling…

                  Hey Khun… I’m back.