chapter 15

Destiny

 

My tears wouldn’t stop…

I looked up and saw him looking at me. His head coming closer to mine… until our lips. He kissed me.. and I kissed him back. I missed his sweet kisses.. I miss how his soft lips would blow mine away…

                  He kissed me harder and more passionately this time.. I did the same. My arm around his neck and his hands around my waist.

After 5 minutes, we stopped. He was panting hard… I was also panting hard. I was happy, until I remembered the marriage.. I knew my happiness wouldn’t last.

                  ‘ thanks for the kiss Khun… I’ll miss you.’ I said.. my heart was breaking slowly.

He looked confused… don’t play dumb with me.                  

                  ‘ you’re getting married oppa.. you should not love me if you’re getting married with someone else..’ I said fake smiling.

                  ‘ w-what-

Suddenly, Cheondung yelled.

                  ‘ Da Eun!! Khunnie!! Come down now~’

I looked at him and gave him one last sincere smile.

                  ‘ let’s go.’ I said and went out the door.

When I reached the bottom, I saw Khun’s parents. I bowed at them and smiled.

                  ‘ Da Eun-ah.. long time no see.’ Mr. Horvejkul said.

                  ‘ you look even prettier than I remembered.’ Mrs. Horvejkul said.

                  ‘ Thank you.. What are you guys doing here?’ I asked.

                  ‘ we were just discussing some stuff… I see that Nichkhun and you just talked.’ She said.

I smiled..

                  ‘ yeah.. just about Uni. Stuff.’ I said.

They were confused.

                  ‘ Honey, did you ask her yet?’ Mr. Horvejkul asked Khun.

Ask me what?

                  ‘ not yet.. but can I ask her now?’ he asked.

                  ‘ of course you can..’ they said.

I looked to my side and saw my brothers spazzing.. my parents were smiling at me. I looked at Khun as he walked towards me smiling.. Okay.. I’m totally lost.

                  Nichkhun walked towards me and held my hands.

                  ‘ Da Eun… I wanted to tell you about this at school, but you ignored me the whole day… I tried talking to you at the lobby, but you ran away… I was hoping I could say this when we were upstairs, but we had to discuss something else…’ he said.

I looked at my brothers confused.. they were still spazzing.

                  Suddenly, Khun kneeled on one leg and took out  black box… when he opened it, there was a ring.

                  ‘ Yang Da Eun, I loved you since the first day I hit puberty… you were the most beautiful girl I’ve ever met.. your personality was beautiful, and your looks are a 10/10.’ He continued. My brothers chuckled.

i-is he proposing??

                  ‘ I know I’ve made lots of mistakes, and I hope that you can forgive me.. I love you yesterday, I love you today, and I’ll love you tomorrow. Will you marry me?’ he finished.

Shock was written on my face… So I’m the one he’s getting married to??

                  ‘ bu-but.. Seungho oppa told me that you were getting married to someone else.. not me.’ I said.

they all glared at Seungho.

                  ‘ hey! I wanted to tell you, but you ran up.’ he said.

My dad slapped his head..

                  ‘ this was supposed to a surprise Seungho.. aigooo.’ My dad said.

Seungho just showed a peace sign. Then, they all looked at me again.

                  ‘ so… are our companies working together?’ I asked.

                  ‘ yes… and we’re doing this for your happiness too, Da Eun. When you came back from Baltimore, I know you missed him.. so I talked with their parents.’ My mom said.

                  ‘ so that’s why you were talking to me about him… you’re sneaky mom.’ I said.

                  ‘ thank you very much sweetie.’ She said and winked at me.

I rolled my eyes.

Nichkhun coughed.

                  ‘ so, what’s your answer?’ he asked.

                  ‘ you know my answer already pabo.’ I said.

He put the ring on my finger and hugged me… we looked at each other, and he kissed me.. again.

                  ‘ Congratz sis~’ my brothers said.

                  ‘ thanks oppa… good luck on your love life too~’ I said.

they rolled their eyes.

My parents and his parents kept talking in the office room while my brothers were playing video games. Meanwhile, Khun and I were in my room playing around.

                  ‘ oppa… saranghae~’ I said as we fed each other ice cream.

                  ‘ saranghae Da Eun~’ he said.

I can’t wait to tell Chunhee… hehehe.

 

-END-

 

I'm done~ Thanks for reading and commenting AND subscribing :) Now I can focus on my other fic~~~ Love you all!! (sorry.. i'm just so hypered!!!!)