chapter 12

Destiny

 

When I walked in the house, I was greeted by my brothers crazy dancing.

                  ‘ You got kissed~ You like him~’ Seungho sang.

                  ‘ Da Eun and Khunnie sitting in a tree, KISSING~’ Cheondung sang.

These guys…

                  ‘ Shut up!!’ I yelled.

They just laugh.

                  ‘ you like him don’t you dongsaeng~’ they said.

I blushed.

                  ‘ No I don’t… stop teasing~’ I pouted.

                  ‘ our sister’s in love hyung… with our favorite Khunnie~’ Cheondung said.

These guys are too much…

                  ‘ I’m tired so I’ll sleep oppa.’ I said as I head up the stairs.

                  ‘ sleep well and dream lots about Khun!’ they teased.

After I changed into my pajamas, I jumped on my bed and thought back about the whole day… about how Khun was here when I woke up, when he was jealous of Chunhee, when we had the picnic, and when he kissed me on the cheeks. I can’t say I did not enjoy it… maybe I am falling in love again with him… maybe I gave him enough time already… Does he really love me?

                  I was still confused of what I feel and wasn’t sure of what he feels… but I think I’m falling for him, again.

 

For the next few months, I opened up to Khun more. I spent more time with him and was comfortable with him. Hyomin was still there bullying me, but Khun was always protecting me. Chunhee kept teasing me about how my feelings changed towards Khun and I couldn’t disagree with him. Nichkhun started to get more skinshipy with me and I like it…

                  Lately, Khun’s been busy with stuff and haven’t been spending time with Chunhee and I. Hyomin and Minho transferred schools because Hyomin couldn’t handle the pressure here… didn’t Chunhee say that she was as smart as a banana? I started feeling really lonely when he’s not around, even though Chunhee’s with me. I just missed his skinship and his sweet words.

                  ‘ you miss him don’t you.’ Chunhee said as we ate in the garden.

                  ‘ w-wha-

                  ‘ don’t deny it Da Eun.’ He said.

I just nodded.

                  ‘so, you like him now?’ he asked.

                  ‘ I don’t know… I’m just confused of my own feelings.’ I said.

                  ‘ does your heart beat 100 times faster when you’re with him?’ he asked.

                  ‘ lately, yeah.’ I answered.

                  ‘ do you feel happy and comfortable when you’re with him?’ he asked.

                  ‘ yeah I guess..’ I answered.

                  ‘ and have you ever thought of waking up next to him every morning, going on countless dates, and kissing him anytime you want?’ he asked.

I nodded.

                  ‘ then, you love him. Da Eun-ah, you love him so much.’ He said.

I know I do… I’m just scared.

                  ‘ but, I’m scared that when we’re back together again, my heart won’t be ready yet… I don’t want to betray my hear Chunhee.’ I said.

he sighed.

                  ‘ gurl, you love him, but if you think that you’re not ready yet.. just wait. Sooner or later your heart will be ready.’ He said.

I’m so lucky to have a friend like Chunhee.

I smiled.

                  ‘ Chunhee, is it too fast if I tell him tomorrow?’ I ask.

I don’t know why, but I feel like my heart is ready.

                  ‘ really?’ he asked.

I nodded.

                  ‘ my heart just told me that it’s ready… and I’m ready too.’ I said.

he smiled..

                  ‘ after you guys are together again, tell me everything ok!’ he said cheerfully.

I chuckled.

                  ‘ of course my friends.’ I replied smiling.

After Uni. ended, I quickly went home and thought about tomorrow. How am I going to say it to him? What will he say? Does he even still love me? Questions kept barging into my head.

                  ‘ Da Eunnie!!! Time for dinner~’ Cheondung yelled.

I ran down the stairs and into the dining room.

                  ‘ what are we having?’ I asked.

                  ‘ Jajangmyeon.’ Seungho said.

Yay~ Black noodles ^^

                  ‘ so how was your day dongsaeng?’ Seungho asked.

                  ‘ fine as always..’ I answered.

                  ‘ anything happened between Khun and you?’ Cheondung smirked.

I’m blushing…

                  ‘ N-no… he wasn’t at school.. he was busy with some things.’ I said.

the nodded.

                  ‘ Tell me the truth Da Eun, do you still love him?’ Seungho said seriously.

I’m not ready to tell them yet…

                  ‘ I did, but I don’t know now..’ I said.

I actually do know..

                  ‘ then you won’t have a problem with him marrying somebody right?’ Cheondung ask.

w-what…