chapter 6

Destiny

 

When I arrived home, my brothers were in the kitchen cooking something…

                  ‘ anyeong oppa~’ I said.

                  ‘ anyeong sis.. how’s Uni.?’ Cheondung asked.

                  ‘ great… but..’ I stopped.

                  ‘ but what? Is somebody bullying you!??! just tell us who it is and we’ll take care of him/her!’ Seungho said.

I chuckled at how they’re so over-protective.

                  ‘ no oppa.. it’s about my p-past.’ I softly said.

                  ‘ Khun?’ Seungho asked.

                  ‘ Khun, Minho, Hyomin..’ I said.

silence…

                  ‘ what about them?’ Cheondung asked worriedly.

                  ‘ they’re attending the same Uni. As me.’ I said.

                  ‘ well then… what do you want us to do to them?’ Cheondung asked.

Is this guy for real?

                  ‘ nothing oppa… just wanted to tell you.’ I said.

                  ‘ are you going to be okay? if you’re not, we can help you pick another university..’ Seungho oppa said.

                  ‘ I’m going to be just fine… I’m tired of running away from my past… another reason why I came back was to face them… I didn’t think it would be this fast though.’ I said.

They stopped doing that they were doing and hugged me.

                  ‘ hey, if you need anything, just ask us… we’ll always be there for you Da Eunnie.’ Cheondung said.

I nodded and hugged them back.

                  ‘ I’m going to change my clothes, then I’ll eat with you guys..’ I said.

                  ‘ don’t take too long… and please, stop crying and being sad.’ Seungho said.

                  ‘ how did yo-

                  ‘ your eyes are red and puffy.. just hurry and come back.’ Seungho said and ruffled my hair.

Those 2 are so like mom… they know everything.

                  After eating dinner with my brothers, I decided to start on the assignment. I know it’s due a month from now, nut I just want to get it over with. After 3 hours, I managed to finish 12 pages… yay~ It was already 10:30pm so I decided to sleep and get ready for tomorrow… like Hyomin said earlier, tomorrow will be hell for me.

 

(Next Day)

                  I woke up feeling really nervous… is it because of Hyomin’s threat or is it because I’m going to see Khun again… it was already 9:30 so I took a quick shower and head downstairs.

                  ‘ hey sis, what’s the rush?’ Cheondung asked.

                  ‘ woke up late.. got to go. bye oppa~’ I said and kissed him on the cheek.

When I arrived at school, my heart was still pounding. I’ll try to hide from her, but from past experiences, I know I can’t.

                  ‘ hey~’ Chunhee said from behind.

                  ‘ oh hi oppa.’ I said.

                  ‘ so what happened after I left yesterday?’ he asked while we walk to class.

Chunhee and I have the same first period on Mondays and Tuesdays.

                  ‘ nothing much… they found me but being the so called tough girl I am, I left without any scars.’ I said.

well, one healed scar opened though…

                  ‘ good for you!’ he cheerfully said.

                  ‘ Hyomin said that my life would be a living hell today.’ I told him.

                  ‘ well, we can work it out together Da Eun-ah. HWAITING~’ he said.

I chuckled.

                  ‘ you’re too loud pabo.’ I said as I playfully hit him on his shoulders.

We kept telling each other jokes and arrived to class early. I reminded him to not sleep like yesterday. We talked about random things again. Finally, the teacher came and started the lesson. After 2 hours of lecture, it was lunchtime.

                  ‘ where do you want to sit today?’ he asked.

                  ‘ somewhere far from the cafeteria.’ I said knowing Hyomin would be there.

He bought me food again and today, it was beef yakiniku with rice. We sat somewhere a little farther than before. No one was around, so I think we’ll be safe.

                  ‘ thanks for buying me food, again.’ I said.

                  ‘ no probs…’ he said.

we ate, we talked, and we even played games. It was fun until she came…

                  ‘ hi there~ we meet again’ Hyomin smirked.

Today, she brought Khun and Minho with her… I heard that Khun is majoring in medicine and Minho is majoring in business and economics…

                  ‘ oh hello there medusa… nice seeing you here.. your brother and fanboy is here too?’ Chunhee asked.

I chuckled.

                  ‘ FYI, I am not her fanboy smart .’ Khun said.

He’s getting meaner… I likey.

                  ‘ so what do you want?’ I asked annoyed.

I really want to avoid them, especially Khun, but she pisses me off too much…

                  ‘ didn’t I say I’m going to make your life here a living hell?’ she smirked.

                  ‘ yeah, so what?’ I asked.

I didn’t care… my life was already a living hell before… a 3 year break from her was enough.

                  ‘ how dare you talk back to me?!’ she yelled.

                  ‘ Oops… I just did.’ I said.

Chunhee gave me a high-five.

                  ‘ you’re the second person who has the guts to talk back to me… the first one ran away to Baltimore as I heard… that girl was a fool.’ She said.

You’re talking to that girl … so they don’t remember me ey…

                  ‘ what can you possibly do to make my life a living hell here?’ I asked amused at what she’ll do.

                  ‘ I don’t know… beat you up, bully you to the max, etc.’ she said.

                  ‘ that’s not even close to hell .’ I said.

They were shocked I called her a . I guess it’s because no one ever had the courage to call her one…

                  ‘ how dare you-

                  ‘ we’ve been through this… I dare.’ I said.

she then turned to Khun and Minho.

                  ‘ oppaa~ do something to her!! She’s annoying and she called me a ?!’ she said to them.

Khun kept silent and just played with his fingers.

                  ‘ nobody calls my sister a and you’re not an exception… who the hell are you huh?!’ he said trying to scare me.

                  ‘ I’m just a normal girl studying in this University.’ I answered.

He scoffed.

                  ‘ well, if you’re just a normal person then you better be scared of us.’ He said.

                  ‘ why?’ I asked.

                  ‘ because we can sue your .’ He said.

Hyomin smirked along with Minho. Khun was shaking his head.                   

                  ‘ oooh I’m so scared…’ I sarcastically say.

Silence…

Minho walked forward and eyed me from head to toe.

                  ‘ you remind me of a girl I was arranged marriage with.. she was tough and wasn’t scared of anything… she used to date Khun over there but she cheated on him with me..’ he said.

I did not cheat on Khun you lying bastard. Nichkhun~ don’t believe him!

                  ‘ my sister here hated her because my sister loved Khun unlike her… they broke up and she kept bullying my sister and blaming her for the breakup… one day, she tried to kill her, but my sister was good at self defense..’ he continued.

Good at self defense my … and she was the one who tried to kill me you !

                  ‘ she ran away to somewhere over the rainbow because we almost sued her for trying to kill my sister… I broke of the marriage because I didn’t ant to marry a psychopath. Then, her bothers messed with Khun’s head and broke my sister’s relationship with him… now they’re just friends, but my sister still loves him… but Khunnie won’t give her a chance… our lives were ruined because of that ..’ He finished.

You en …

                  ‘  your story is en messed up.. and wrong.’ I said.

I want them to know who I am… those little dips

                  ‘ what do you mean?’ Minho asked.

                  ‘ that girl did not cheat on Khun.. that girl hated you… she was forced to marry you and nobody cared about her happiness… YOU Minho planned the whole thing with your sister so that Khun would break up with that girl… Hyomin did not love him, she was obsessed with him… that girl wasn’t the psychopath, your sister was and still is…’ I said angrily.

                  ‘ You ar-

                  ‘ YOUR sister tried to kill her, but she was a 3rd degree black belt in Taekwondo…’ I continued.

I was tired of saying her…

                  ‘ I did not run away to Baltimore because you tried to sue me… I was the one who broke of the marriage because I hated your guts… my brothers told Khun the truth… and finally MY life was ruined, not yours.’ I finished. Tears were almost falling, but I had to stay strong. I’m not going to fall in front of them.

I could see they were confused and speechless… Chunhee did not understand a thing.

                  ‘ what do you mean “I”? you’re not the girl wise guy.’ Minho said.

                  ‘ Minho-shi, how can you not remember the girl you were arranged married with? Hyomin-shi, how can you not remember your victim? And Khun… how can you not remember me?’ I said the last part softly.

They were all shocked… Hyomin was terrified.

                  ‘ Wh-

                  ‘ We finally meet again… I’m Yang Da Eun heads.’ With that being said, the bell rang and I dragged Chunhee with me.

 

Morning Updaaaate ^^