chapter 9

Destiny

 

For the next weeks or so, Khun treated me so nice… he was always beside me and trying to get my attention. I tried ignoring him, but nothing worked. He kept appearing everywhere I go. Hyomin started to bully me again, but now, Minho’s joining. Chunhee tries his best to outwit them, but sometimes, you just can’t outwit the and her brother. Khun saw them bullying me once or twice and tried to protect me. Hyomin became very mad hen she found out that Khun was starting to hang out with me again…

I found out that we actually have 3 days of class together each week… he always sits beside me and tries to talk with me. Sometimes, I give him a chance and just act like best friends again. Other tines, I ignore him… but he uses his cuteness to get my attention again. Khun also started to hang out with my brothers. They keep teasing me about it and tells both my mom and dad. My parents were so happy that I started talking with Khun again…Chunhee also kept teasing me about him. Today, was no different.

                  ‘ Da Eunnie~’ Khun said while jogging towards me.

Arghh.. he’s here again. Turn back, turn back!!

                  ‘ Not so fast.’ He said as he put his hand on my shoulders.

                  ‘ What is it?’ I asked.

                  ‘ are you going to the cafeteria?’ he asked.

                  ‘ yeah.’ I answered.

He took my hand in his and started walking.

                  ‘ then let’s go together.’ He cheerfully said.

I was blushing and I knew it…

                  ‘ so how was class?’ he asked,

                  ‘ boring as always… Chunhee and I kept playing games while the professor was talking.’ I said.

                  ‘ hey~ you should listen to the lecture.’ He said.

                  ‘ but it’s boring~’ I complained.

He chuckled.

                  ‘ Da Eun!!’ Chunhee called from behind,

                  ‘ what’s up oppa?’ I asked.

Nichkhun’s face became sour after I called Chunhee oppa… wkwkwk… typical jealous Khun.

                  ‘ weeeesss…. Walking together ey~’ he teased.

This guy is @*$

Khun chuckled.

                  ‘ seriously, what do you want?’ I asked.

                  ‘ just wanted to tell you that I can’t eat lunch with you today… professor Kim caught me sleeping in his class and he gave me a DT.’ He said.

                  ‘ oh okay then.. I’ll just eat alone I guess..’ I said.

                  ‘ Ehhh… you’re gonna eat with me Da-Eun~’ Khun said.

Urgh….

                  ‘ yeah, eat with him.. well got to go gurl. Adios.’ He said and waved.

After he left, we both continued walking.

                  ‘ so… you call him oppa?’ Khun suddenly asked.

Ah… He’s jealous.

                  ‘ yeah.. he’s older than me. So?’ I teased.

                  ‘ well, I’m older than you too~’ he said.

I rolled my eyes…

                  ‘ call me oppa too’ he pouted.

                  ‘ I’ll call you oppa, when you’re ready to be called oppa.’ I said.

he just pouted and continued walking.

When we reached the cafeteria, he told me to sit first because he wanted to go to the toilet. I picked a seat far from where people sat and sit down. As I was humming to a song, someone’s cough interrupted me.

                  ‘ hey … where’s Khunnie?’ Hyomin asked.

Her again?

                  ‘ Toilet.’ I replied.

                  ‘ I can’t believe Khun would still want to hang out with you trash.’ Minho said.

Oh, shut up .

                  ‘ you stole Khun from us… from me!’ Hyomin said.

I rolled my eyes.

                  ‘ well, do you think I care.’ I said.

Suddenly, Minho grabbed my arm and dragged me towards the garden… his grip’s so freakin tight.

                  ‘ okay let’s make a deal. If you give Khunnie back, we’ll try to not bully you ever again.’ Hyomin said.

I chuckled.

                  ‘ I can’t give you Khun back because he’s the one who chose to hang out with me… and I know that your bullying will never stop.’ I said.

Hyomin got close and whispered to me.

                  ‘ listen trash, do you want your life to be ruined again? If not stay away from Khun.’

                  ‘ oh, so you’re gonna try to kill me again?’ I asked.

                  ‘ maybe…’ she answered.

                  ‘ you crazy psycho lunatic.’ I said.

Her eyes grew bigger and she was going to hit me.

                  ‘ How d-

                  ‘ Hyomin! Stop it!’ Khun yelled while shielding my face.

                  ‘ Oh Khunnie… urm… s-she started it first!’ she said as she pointed at me.

I rolled my eyes.

                  ‘ I know you started first … do you think I’m blind.’ He said.

Oh yeah~ Khun called her a B-i-a-t-c-h.

                  ‘ hey dude, back off and don’t call my sister that.’ Minho stepped in.

Khun pulled my hand.

                  ‘ she deserved it.’ He said with a glare.

With that being said, Khun walked away and pulled me along. When we were quite far from the he turned to me and smiled.

                  ‘ you okay?’ he asked.

I nodded.

                  ‘ good… now let’s eat.’ He said handing me a plastic full of food.

We sat down at a near by bench and started a simple conversation. The next thing we knew, we were talking about random things like we used to when we were best friends/ a couple. His jokes improved and so did mines. We spent the whole break time talking and laughing. Honestly… I missed it. I missed talking to him comfortably and about a random topic.