Goodnight

Life with EXO-K

 

The night that everyone have been waiting for finally came. It was the night of EXO's performance at the Summer Universiade in Kazan. Peforming in front of thousands of people was not a joke. It was nerve wracking and feeling nervous was not an option. Even though, they had already rehearsed earlier but anything could went wrong in a blink of an eye.

 

The emcee was announcing the next performance which was EXO with their latest and hit song in their first album, XOXO - Wolf. The boys walked into the stadium with a big smile on their gorgeous faces. Lights beaming at them, crowd cheering on top of their lung and the cameras starts flashing like it was EXO's last performance.

 

Once they reached the stage and headed to their respective spot, the lights stopped beaming. Only the LED lighting under the stage floor was visible. It gave a good vibe and remind of the dancing floor at the club. The stage was round and big. It also have a special feature - it turned around. 

 

A red light appeared on the camera, then the music played. The boys do what they always did, entertaining the people with their captivating routine. It beginned with a short intro followed with the Wolf song. Charisma was flowing endlessly.

 

Kris with his seducing eyes, Chen with his y wide range, Luhan with his baby-face, Lay with his expressionless face, Xiumin with his chubby cheek, Tao with his glares, Kai with his sharp move, Baekhyun with his high notes, Suho with his fair skin, Sehun with his aegyo yet manly, Chanyeol with his hoarse voice and D.O with his innocent look.(ikr loooooong explaination)

 

While the boys were working their off, Yura was watching over them while relaxing on the black three seat couch in the VIP room alone. She was fully energized due to the overslept she had on the plane - thanks to D.O.

 

Her eyes were lazily staring on the television as she was disturbed by the non-stop incoming calls and messages from her only friend, Minji. Minji have been trying to reach her for almost 10 hours by leaving 50 missed calls and 85 text messages. Minji was curious about one and only thing, her presence with Suho as her cousin.

 

Yura scoffed and switched off her phone. She threw her phone lightly and landed safely on the coffee table in front of her. 

 

"I hate my life," she murmured.

 

Even the word frustration couldn't explained how much Yura disfavor her existence. Her mind was filled with different thoughts about her life-journey from the day she met Exo-K untill the day she ended up being in Russia with the whole members of EXO. If someone take a chance to live in her shoes, it should have been a dream come true but Yura was a different case. To her, it was her worst nightmare ever.

 

A soothing voice caught her attention. Yura focused her eyes onto the screen of the television. She furrowed her forehead when a familiar face appeared on the television. Her jaw dropped when she once have pretensions towards EXO about being a group that depends on the looks oneself was totally wrong.

 

"I did't know they can sing," she said.

 

"Wait, is that Sehun? He still looks tall on screen."

 

"The chorus is quite catchy." Yura was talking to herself while observing over them through the tv.

 

"Wow, what's with the sliding? Oh, they split the members into two group. I see. A clever idea."

 

"Is that a cave? Ahhh. What? Another slide?"

 

"Suho oppa looks handsome," she compliment.

 

Wait, WHATTT? OPPA??? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU YURA??? GET YOUR SENSES BACK! Yura was having a hard time to sort out her mind, getting rid of the unwanted information and absorbing all the positive thoughts. A smile appeared on her face when she felt relieved.

 

She shifted her gaze towards the tv back again. Again, she was fascinated by the red-haired guy singing to his part near the end of the song. 

 

"Don't tell me that is Kyungsoo................ because he is a one damn good-looking guy," another compliment coming out from without her consious.

 


 

The night ended and it was worth the sweat. All twelve of them headed to the hotel to check in. They really need a good sleep because the flight back to Seoul was tomorrow first in the morning. While Manager Kim was at the receptionist, the boys and Yura were waiting at the lobby feeling so tired except for Yura, because all she did was staring at the television.

 

"Kris, here's the room cards. Just distribute it the way that you want to. I'm going now. If you need anything, I'm in room 505," Manager Kim said.

 

"Hyung, I want to sleep in your room. If I end up staying with this guys, I won't even get to close my eyes," Kris answered and handed the room cards to Suho.

 

Suho took the cards and stood up facing the others. He was counting s mentally. There was 4 cards in his hand and each room contained two king size bed. After he done with the calculation included adding Yura in his list, each room will occupied by 4 people. Looks like Yura need to share room with the 3 unlucky boys.

 

"Minseok hyung, Tao, Baekhyun and Chanyeol in one room. Lay, Sehun, Luhan hyung and me while the rest in one room. Here's the keys," Suho said while giving away the room cards to them.

 

Suho's eyes shifted to Yura. He could see that Yura was against it but he doesn't have any other choice.

 

"Sorry Yura, I can't do anything." 

 

Yura jerk the card harshly from Suho's hand and headed to the elevator. She was cursing under her breathe with her hands crossing on her chest. The other boys followed Yura lead from the back. None of them have the guts to comfort her since she was totally pissed off.

 

Tinggggggggg

 

The door of the elevator opened widely. Yura got into the elevator and quickly pressed on the close button.

 

"Don't you guys dare to get in," she glared.

 

Xiumin took a step back while holding onto D.O's back. 

 

"She's scary," he gulped.

 


 

The moon was shining brightly but not as bright as Yura's gloomy mood. She was already in the room while looking at the scenery filled with colourful artificial lights across the city of Kazan through the balcony. Her chin was on the palm of her hand with her elbow resting on the balcony panel.

 

Yura felt like there was a heavy weight on top of her. But she couldn't figured out what was it. Since the day she went to her school with Suho, she can sense that something was not right. Her instinct kept telling her that someone was watching over her from afar but yet close enough to see her.

 

A thud sound startled her. She turned around and saw the three boys stiffen near the door. Yura intentionally left the door ajar to let them in. Actually, she wasn't a bad person after all. People just misunderstood her physically when she have a nice and warm heart.

 

She exited the balcony and locked the sliding door. Chen, Kai and D.O were still standing fixed at the door. Yura looked away from them and chuckled. She threw her body on the bed next to the balcony and buried her face on the fluffy pillow.

 

Her body moved sideway to face the three statues. She got up and sat on the bed.

 

"Come in. I'll spare all of your life." Chen, Kai and D.O felt relieved and walked in while bringing in their luggage.

 

"Chen hyung, where're we going to sleep?" Kai whispered but was still audible enough for Yura to hear.

 

"Three of you on that bed," Yura pointed at the bed next to her bed. "If you don't like sharing bed with three people, then one of you need to sleep on the couch," she added.

 

D.O turned his head and saw the double seat couch against the wall next to the flat screen television. He was imagining how bad his back going to hurt if he sleep on that couch. When he was somewhere in his world, Kai and Chen already laying next to each other on the bed.

 

"Kyungsoo, you're sleeping on the couch," Chen voiced out. 

 

D.O's mouth was opened. He marched towards their bed. When he wanted to get onto the bed, Chen and Kai will pushed him away untill D.O ended up laying on light brown carpet floor. 

 

"Sorry hyung. First come, first served," Kai and Chen laughed and enjoying their victory.

 

Yura grinned and did enjoyed the free show in front of her eyes. Somehow, she grew fond towards them. Maybe, giving them a chance wasn't a bad idea after all.

 

But her smile faded away when D.O laid on the bed next to her. Yura moved to the back a little to create a distance between them because they were close. D.O laid his head on the pillow with her two arms supporting the behind of his head. He gave Yura a sinless smile like nothing could have gone wrong. 

 

Chen and Kai was staring at both of them. An evil vibe was surrounding the two of them as if D.O and Yura were about to make love or something. And frankly it was far from the truth. No one make out when there was someone else in the room. 

 

"Kyungsoo-yah, you sleep on the couch. Over there. We're not sleeping on the same bed. I'm a girl and you're a boy," Yura was trying hard to clear things up.

 

"I know but I'm going to sleep on this bed no matter what. Either you like or not," D.O pulled the blanket under his chin and turned sideway with his back facing Yura that was sitting at the edge of the bed.

 

And with that, Yura gave up.

 


 

It was already 3 o'clock in the morning. The night used to be silence but filled with the snoring sound of Kai. He was hugging Chen as if Chen was a giant teddy bear while D.O was sleeping soundly next to Yura who was covered fully by the blanket. 

 

Yura stiffen when D.O changed side. He turned his body to face her. D.O was about to put his hand on Yura but she was fast. Yura moved away from the bed and replaced her spot with a pillow. 

 

Fuhh, that was close.

 

Great, now where can I sleep?

 

She sighed and shifted her gaze towards the empty couch.

 

She unwillingly grab a pillow from the bed and headed to the couch. Before she laid down, she gave D.O a deathly stare and mentally punch him right on the face. Then, Yura placed the pillow on the couch and made herself comfortable to sleep.

 

Think it as a bed. Think it as a bed. Now, sleep.

 

A few minutes later, her eyes were still wide opened. She can't sleep. Her mind was absent. Things doesn't turned the way that she wanted to but when she think of the past, sleeping on the couch was something she used to do. It happened during the early years after her grandfather died. She did't have a place to rest. Fortunately, she found an empty house with nothing in it except for a couch. It was a place she called her home for a solid 5 months. 

 

When she started her part time job, she can afford a small apartment with a decent bed to sleep on. Yura had a tough life but she never complained about it because a part of her kept telling her that everything will be alright. That what motivate her to live on.

 

"Goodnight omma, appa, haraboji and.......... oppa," she said it under her breath and fell into a deep sleep.

 


 

Another loong chappie. but not that long tho xD

I don't know y I like to write alot lately.

Well maybe you guys motivate me to keep on writing!

Like what motivated Yura to keep on living :)

Thanks for reading~~~

Thanks for subscribing new subscribers~~~