Meeting Exo-K

Life with EXO-K

 

Everyone's eyes were on Yura while Yura was standing blankly at the same spot near her room. No one moved an inch. No one even made a sound. Yura shifted her eyes from a boy to another. She felt like the whole world was a lie and this was just a dream instead of the reality but it was definitely the reality.

 

"Why're you here?" Sehun asked.

 

"Who're you?" Kai asked.

 

"Are you a fan of us?" Chanyeol asked.

 

"Why're you in our dorm?" D.O asked.

 

"Can you even speak?" Baekhyun asked.

 

All of them asked different questions continuously without giving some time for Yura to answer and the questions been thrown to her kept on going and going and going until she shouted, "ALL OF YOU SHUT UP!!!"

 

They frozed and the thread of questions stopped. 

 

"The five of you on the couch, NOW!" she ordered like a commander.

 

They obeyed to Yura's command and sat on the couch facing the television with a sealed mouth. It was unbelievable that they actually comply to the order. Yura was walking backward and forward in front of them while tapping her lips with her index finger. The five boys' eyes were following Yura's trail from side to side like a child staring at her mother getting busy cooking in the kitchen. 

 

She was talking to herself about something that was unclear to hear. With the remaining guts left in Chanyeol's heart, he raised his hand and asked, "why..... do...... we have to follow your orders?"

 

Yura glared at him and in an instant Chanyeol put down his hand and stared at the floor. Only the sound of the silence can be heard and the innocent five boys were whispering to each other making assumptions about the current situation. Yura frowned when she saw many boxes been stacked all around the house and big luggage bags lining up against the wall next to the door of her room behind the couch where the five boys were sitting on. 

 

"Ok," she said with an awkward tone. Then, she continued, "start talking."

 

The thread of questions started again and it seems like it won't stop at all. The sound of their voices were similar to the sound of the barking dogs hunger for food. Yura bit her lower lips with her mind filled with annoyance. She crossed her arms and getting herself suit up to throw punches on each of them.

 

But something stopped her from doing it. She noticed that something was missing or SOMEONE was missing. 

 

"Why there are only five of you?" she asked while giving each of them a curios stare.

 

Chanyeol looked at Kai, Kai looked at Sehun, Sehun looked at D.O, D.O looked at Baekhyun and Baekhyun looked at the empty spot beside him on the couch. A few seconds later, five of them faced Yura and shook their head harmoniously. Yura was taken back by their level of irritatibility. She heaved a big sighed afterwards.

 

The sound of the bell ringing in the middle of a serious matter shaken Yura's confidence consious. Great, now what? She gasped and headed to the door.

 

Yura unlocked the door and opened it with anticipation. And the only word that managed to escaped was, "Suho?"

 

Suho raised his brows then his eyes were about to pop out. He pushed himself through Yura and enter the house. He reached for his so-called-sons. When he entered the living room on the right side from the door, his jaws dropped. He couldn't believed that the five of them were sitting on the couch while doing absolutely nothing. They even sat properly and mannerly without making a single sound.

 

"What happened to them? They never been this quiet. Did you do something to them? What kind of method you use to make them to behave like this? Teach me, teach me, teach me," Suho begged like a little kid.

 

Yura rolled her eyes and walked in front of Suho to face him. Suho was still amazed by the current situation. It was his first time seeing his little fellas being this silence. Usually, the dorm will be in a total chaos with their childish attitudes. 

 

She snapped her finger to grab Suho's attention. Right then, Suho came back to the reality and shifted his eyes to meet Yura's eyes. Suho gave her a what-do-you want look while Yura gave him mind-to-explain look. But none did't spoke up. 

 

"Who're you?" Suho asked.

 

Yura scoffed and said, "I'm suppose to be asking that question to you."

 


 

"Bwo??!!!!" the six boys and Yura said it together.

 

"Are you crazy, manager-nim?" Suho asked while disabled the speaker mode on his phone.

 

Yura rested her body on the single couch with a looooong face. Chanyeol and Baekhyun was shaking each other body as if it was only a dream while Kai was carrasing his hair in frustration and Sehun was leaning his ear near to Suho's phone trying to listen to his leader and their manager conversation.

 

On the other hand, D.O was a different case. He seems relax while standing near the balcony with his hand tucked into his pockets. Yura was hunted by thousands of questions about D.O calm expression. She can't seems to get into D.O's mind to figure out his thoughts even though Yura was really good in discovering what in people's mind like a true physco.

 

It just that she learned about it because of her work, as a spy. She was good in fighting, faking personalities, making up stuff that wasn't real and even read people's mind. She was just the perfect person to be a spy. Everything that a spy must know was already in her.

 

"Looks like we don't have any other choice," finally Suho talked after he hanged up the call.

 

Within a second, Yura tilted his head to the side. The single couch was placed against the wall that divided the hallway of the entrance door to the living room and faced the balcony while the long couch was situated in front of the television with the balcony next to it.

 

"What do you mean by that?" Yura asked while standing on her feet.

 

"Sorry but we have to share the apartment together," Suho explained.

 

It turned out that the whole situation was caused by a misunderstanding. Exo-K moved into their dorm which is the apartment next door a month ago but it was actually the wrong apartment. The dealer gave the wrong key and the wrong house number. 

 

Few days ago, Yura met the dealer and bought an apartment, the current apartment that she was staying. And it happened to be that Yura's apartment was Exo-K's real apartment. The dealer just noticed about it yesterday. So, basically, the blamed should be put onto the dealer himself. Now, they only have two options. It was either to share it or someone which was no other than Yura to move out because initially, Exo-K bought the place first.

 

I'm not going to move out, I already bought the place which cost quite some. Yura complained. But after a second thought, she changed her mind when she figured out an alternative way.

 

"I'll move out. The house next door is empty right?" Yura voiced out.

 

"Ummm...... a couple just move in and that's why we're here," Suho hesitated.

 

Yura let out a heavy sigh and lazily let herself sat on the couch back again while closing her eyes just to sort things out. Sehun stared at her pithily and turned his gazed to Suho.

 

"What should we do? She looks so down and I think she is still a student," Sehun whispered but not slow enough for Yura to hear it.

 

Suho nodded and walked towards the side of Yura. He placed his hand on Yura's shoulder. Yura opened her eyes and caught Suho's face in her sight. Suho said, "you can stay here---" made Yura's lips curved upwards.

 

"With us," her lips immediately curved downwards.

 

"Impossible!" Yura half shouting.

 

"I don't want to live with her! She is irritating," Kai blurted out of the blue followed with Baekhyun and Chanyeol continuos nods. The three of them was standing near Suho.

 

Yura glared at them while beaming lasers. Like I wanted to live with you guys. Oh pehliss. Suho looked at Kai, Baekhyun and Chanyeol with his finger on his lips telling them to keep quiet. When Kai was about to open his mouth to argue, without a sound coming from Suho's mouth, he said please. The three 'sons' pouted and sat on the couch. 

 

"Only for six months. Just six months. After six months, we will be the one who are moving out. To move out right now is unmanageble due to some minor issues," Suho pleaded.

 

Yura was upset. She hates boys. She hates sudden events. She hates sharing her house with someone else. She hates noises. She hates the sound of their laughed. In one line, she hates everything about them! Yes, EVERYTHING. The main reason she was here was to stalk them and now, she ended up living with them. It turned out that Yura's plan doesn't goes according to her plan. Yura stared into Suho's eyes for a moment and said, "fine!" with a strong tone more likely sound as she was out of choices.

 

That one word made Suho smiled widely while Kai, Baekhyun and Chanyeol were smirking.

 

"But....." she paused. 

 

"With my few conditions," she continued.

 

"First, shouting is not allowed and loud sounds or voices are forbidden," Chanyeol and Baekhyun gulped.

 

"And please listen to your leader, Suho," Suho stick his thumbs up.

 

"Next, I don't want to see any of you guys or even shirtless in this house," Yura beamed her eyes towards Kai.

 

"And also.......hmmm....... I think that's all."

 

D.O raised his hand then Yura raised her brows to him. His round and big eyes are familiar. Wait, he is D.O, DO Kyungsoo, my main target. Yura thoughts wander in her empty mind.

 

"What's your name?" he asked.

 

"Ohh, one last thing, do not ask about anything even a simple question that are related to my life. Understand? And just call me Yu-Ra," all of them nodded.

 

Yura headed to her room and closed the door abruptly leaving the boys outside to fix and unpack their stuff. Suho clapped once trying to grab his fellow members' attention.

 

"Let's start unpacking! So, there are three rooms left. Chanyeol shared the room with Baekhyun, Kai with----" they all ignored Suho and walked away. Chanyeol was murmuring blah blah blah. The four boys made their way to their respective room with their luggage while D.O stood beside Suho.

 

"I guess they're still not going to listen to you, hyung," D.O whispered next to Suho's ears. 

 


 

Now, if I end up living with them, my job will be much easier but, but, but I hate all of them. Yes, each of them because of a reason. They're all boys and I dislike boys. I prefer not to interact with them but somehow it turned out to be that I have to since we all are going to live under the same roof.

 

Its not like I can ignored them when I will be seeing their boring faces everyday. Yura, looks like you got eaten up by your own words. Perfect. And I need to be extra careful around them seems I am spying over them. My identity may be at risk but it seems like the six of them weren't that smart enough to figure out such thing. I know, I'm being sarcastic.

 

Yura's mind filled with different kind of thoughts and never did stopped untill her eyes caught something strange on the screen of her laptop. The laptop was still flashing the next door house's view as the camera was still in there. She moved to take a closer look at the man who was standing in front of the camera. The video was only displaying the man figure from the sideway.

 

Then, slowly, he turned around and faced the camera. The man's eyes were looking straight into the camera and Yura felt like he was staring at her. She can see his face clearly. After a few seconds, the man dissapeared from her sight. Yura was blinking her eyes rapidly with wide open.

 

"Oppa?"

 

 


 

Ohh gosh, another cliff hanger. Mianhae u.u I was thinking to keep on writing but the chapter itself is already loooong!

 Thanks to my new subcribers for subcribing to my fanfic 100% based on my wild imagination xD 

Yuraaaaa-yah you're so lucky to get stuck with the boys!!! T___T i hate you :p Pour Suho, no one listens to him :(

Anyway, I hope you'll enjoy this chapter and to @andreab990619, I hope u manage to understand the plot by reading

this chapter!!! bye :D