Night Stalking

Life with EXO-K

 

Yura again, with her sleepless daydream. She always ended up being in her room sleeping when she doesn't have any other things to do. When she heard a knock on the door, she hurriedly woke up and open the door slightly. It was Suho. 

 

"We're heading out in a moment. Take care of yourself," he advised.

 

She nodded and closed the door. When she was about to go back to sleep, her phone rang. She checked on the caller ID, it was her principle again. A sighed escaped . There was a bitter feeling trapped in her heart. She wasn't in the right mood to have a conversation with her principle. 

 

Her finger press on the silent section and she jumped onto her bed with her face covered with her pillow. But then, she was interupted by another knock. Yura scoffed with disbelief. Can't I have my own time? 

 

With a heavy leg, Yura stood up and opened the door for the person who was knocking. Yura raised her left brows.

 

"Do you want to join us? We're going to cycle around the neighbourhood with Exo-M?" Chanyeol asked.

 

That was weird. At first, Chanyeol was the one who hated her as much as Kai does and now he was the person who ended up inviting her to tag along. Yura shook her head which made Chanyeol pouted. When Chanyeol walked away, she wasn't interested anymore to go to sleep. Yura rolled her eyes and mentally slap all those 6 boys.

 

She took a step out of the room while rubbing her eyes. She saw Suho who was fixing his hair and Chanyeol presence who was sitting on the couch with his phone in his hand. Where're the others?

 

Whatever. Like I give a damn. Her leg was taking her to the bathroom. Since there were only two bathrooms in this apartment, sharing was their only option. She headed to the bathroom at the end of the hallway of the boys room when she heard the sound of the water coming from the bathroom near the kitchen. When she was about to spin the door knob, the door was opened from the inside.

 

It was Baekhyun with his shirt on and his towel wrapped around his waist untill his knees. Thank god. Yura moved to the side to give Baekhyun some space to walk. Yura's eyes were following Baekhyun trailed and he disappeared in his room. She shifted her gaze to the bathroom. Her jaw dropped. She blink once, twice, triple! 

 

Kai was smiling at her. Yura fake a smile and watched Kai shirtless with his black and white strip boxer. 

 

"You guys.........showered together?"  she sturttered.

 

"Sehun was with Kyungsoo-hyung on the other bathroom. We're short in time," Kai responded with a grinned.

 

GAY ALERT!!!!!! Yura pushed Kai to the side. She walked into the bathroom and locked the door. She was panting, suprisingly. Suddenly, her mind went blank like a piece of paper. Nothing was okay by now. Her thoughts went viral. Different of assumptions were all over her emptied mind. They're really gay? Hugging? Kissing? Showering together? They might be----? Arghh, what're they exactly? 

 

A sudden knocking sound startled Yura. It was Suho telling her that they will be going. Just go, really and don't ever come back! Yura was washing her face for a couple of times already. She can't get ride of the random thoughts out of her mind. The cold water flowed down her body calm her quite a bit. But not enough to calm her down completely.

 


 

Yura went to the kitchen and opened the fridge with her other hand rubbing her hair with a towel. Since her hair was long and wavy, she need hair dryer to prevent from getting a fever since it was already night. But hair dryer was definitely out of the options when none can be found in the apartment. 

 

Her eyes were searching for something particular in the fridge. She put the towel around her neck and bent down to take a closer look. Her hands were moving all the things in the fridge when she failed to find what she wanted.

 

"Where's my freaking orea ice-cream?!! Those boys must have ate it. Arghhhh!!! I hate them. God, take my soul and let me rest in peace. Please listen to my plead. I promise to act like an angel afterwards," she complained in frustration.

 

The door of the fridge was slammed hard. Her blood was boiling just waiting for the right time to explode. But the sound of her phone ringtone interupted her moment of displeasure. Her first assumption was that her principle called her and it wasn't. It was actually the mysterious Mr. Anonymous.

 

She inhaled before picking up the call. Trying to embrace her guts. Her thumb swiped on the screen and straight away put her phone near her ear. It was silence. The sound of slow breathing filled her hearing.

 

"Any news?" he asked breaking the awkwardness.

 

Yura's eyes widen. She really can't predict this stranger move and thoughts. Everything about Mr Anonymous was unknown. He was completely a ghost. Yura slipped her legs into her pair of shoes and grab random of cap on the cabinet near the door. She was planning to get her to the nearby convenience store. A mission to buy the oreo ice-cream wander in her mind.

 

"I'll text you," Yura said trying to end the conversation since she felt disturbed by his sudden call.

 

Before leaving the apartment, she took a last glimpse of the interior and switched off the lights completely to conserve energy. A smirked appeared on her face. Conversing much. Peh-lis. She exited her house and left the door unlocked unintentionally. was agape, a familiar looking guy was standing with his back facing her. 

 

"No, no. Talk about it now. I want to hear it," he responded.

 

Don't tell me....  Her eyes were definitely on that man. 

 

"Hello? Are you there?" he asked.

 

But still, Yura couldn't managed to open . That man took his phone away from his ear and glance at his phone screen. Then, he said hello once again through the phone. And her ear caught the same sound and word, hello.

 

She gulped and almost dropped her phone. That man was coming out from the apartment next door. 

 

"Hello?" he said it again.

 

"Oh, sorry. My mind was somewhere else," Yura apologized.

 

"Nevermind. Keep going."

 

Yura ended up stalking him that night. She followed every of his steps and waited for the right time to say hello back to him. They were on the phone for almost half half an hour untill...... he turned around and Yura went, "oppa?" again.