Cleaning Hour!

Life with EXO-K

 

The sun was rising and the digital clock was displaying the number 7 on the bed side table. Yura stretched her arms with all directions. She stood up and reached for the door handle. Before she spinned it open, her ears caught the sound of boys laughing and giggling from the outside. I guess I am really end up stuck with them. Yura sighed. She grab a bright yellow hoodie hanging behind the door and wore it. She was wearing a pajama trousers with a tank top. Living with 6 boys made her to dress properly.

 

Yura spinned the door handle and pushed it. 

 

"Morning Yura-yah," Suho said with a smile.

 

Yura replied with a bow. She may hate them but she will never forget her manners. The only thing that she knew was all of them were older than her and she is two years younger than Sehun and Kai(using their korean age, 20 years old). She was indeed a student, a high school student.

 

She lived together with her grandfather but since his grandfather died 5 years ago, she was all alone in Seoul. She did several part time jobs untill she was derived to a whole new career, being a freelance spy but she never did dropped out from school. Her first job as a spy was when she was 16. All she have to do was sneaked into Samsung's building and exchanged files. It may sound simple as ABC but getting caught red handed was highly undoubtable.

 

After getting paid for $100,000, she wanted more. And now she was trapped in her own world and have been living alone all these past years without any help from the outsider.

 

"Let's eat!" Kai shouted from the kitchen.

 

Everyone walked hurriedly to the dining table next to the kitchen area. Yura turned to the right as the kitchen was situated next to the hallway to the boys room. Then, without realizing she slipped onto something and ended up kissing the floor. A loud 'bang' was produced startled the boys. Sehun approached her since he was the closest person to her. 

 

He tried to help Yura to get up but Yura refused. Yura got up and rubbed her red lips that seems to be swelling. Ouch... Her eyes were staring at a strange looking plastic on the floor. She bend down and took it. 

 

"Junk food???" she murmured.

 

Yura lifted her face and found even more emptied plastic packaging scattered all around the apartment. She walked ahead and grab another one that was as well laying on the floor.

 

Sehun walked passed by Yura briskly and sat on the chair at the dining table with the others excluded D.O. They were already stuffing food into their mouth like an animal or a wolf?(hehehe) Yura walked ahead and stopped near the dining table. She coughed once to catch the boys attention and raised the junk foods plastic packaging each in her two hands.

 

"Who ate this?" she asked with a pitchy tone.

 

Not even a person admit it. They continued eating and ignored Yura presence. 

 

"I asked---" she paused.

 

"Who.......... ate........... THIS?" her sudden high tone at the end of her sentence made they jumped a little. 

 

The six boys looked at Yura and shook their head. They carried on eating their food and made Yura pissed off. The two plastic packaging were now shifted into one hand. She extend her hand to the middle part of the table and took the round plate filled with pancakes which was the main dish of their breakfast.

 

Baekhyun pupils followed the pancakes while drooling caused by hunger. He was sitting next to Suho and next to where Yura stood. Baekhyun tried to snatct one of the pancakes but Yura was faster. She smacked his hand which left him to suffer due to overloaded pains and he ended with a pout.

 

"So, let me ask again. Who turned this place into a laystall?"

 

Slowly, they all put up their hands up. Yura lips curved into a smirk. From her view, she can see that the boys were definitely frighten and hungry.

 

"Don't worry, I'm not that cruel. You'll get your pancakes back....." they smiled and their eyes were shining like the stars.

 

"If only you guys manage to clean up the mess you made," their shoulders dropped instantly.

 

Chanyeol was furios. He was forming a fist under the table. Then, he stomp on the table with his two fist and stood up. 

 

"What made you think that we will obey you?" he asked while holding his anger in.

 

To be honest, Yura did startled a little and she was lying if she did't felt scare even just a bit. But, she insisted to act cool and control the current situation. She can't act foolishly in front of these 'kids'. Chanyeol was sitting at the opposite of Baekhyun and Sehun was sitting next to him. While Kai was sitting in between of Sehun and Suho.

 

Chanyeol's face started to turn red as a signed that his anger has reached it maximum level. Baekhyun stood up and went next to Chanyeol to calm him down.

 

"Let's just clean and eat later," Baekhyun trying to persuade him.

 

"Please, do it for me. The faster we clean, the faster we'll eat!" Baekhyun continued followed with a rapid blinking.

 

Yura was disgusted by the sudden of bromance-moments between the two of them. She thougth that maybe the rumors about them being gay was possible. The fact that Yura really hated boys made her hate them even more when they showed her such act.

 

"Gay," she whispered under her breathe.

 

"Who's gay?" D.O asked coming from Yura's back while grabbing a pancake on the plate that Yura was holding.

 

It was unbelievable that the 5 boys managed to make a breakfast without him. Usually, he was the chef and the d.o-mestic among them. The cleanest member of all. But somehow, there was a slight changes happened today.

 

"Yuckkk! Why is it salty? Suho hyung, you made this?" D.O complained and spitted it out on his hand palm.

 

Suho nodded his head and replied, "I just follow the steps given from the internet."

 

"A pinch of salt. Not a spoonful of salt. I'll go make a new batch!" Sehun was the first person to shouted 'yes'.

 

Before D.O took a step to the kitchen, Yura hold pulled his shirt. He turned his head to face Yura. His brows were lifted and his eyes were round and was about to come out from it original place. All of his fans might thought that it was the cutest thing everrrrrrr. Seriously but no, he looked so irritating and I just wanted to slap him on the face. Please, he looks innocent but he doesn't act like one, Yura thought.

 

"You're not going anywhere. After you guys clean up this place first, then you can have you breakfast," Yura gave them her command.

 

Baekhyun nodded his head a couple of time and grab Chanyeol wrist. He leaded Chanyeol to the living room and start picking up the junk foods packaging. The others were also doing the same. Sehun and Suho were gathering the clothes on the floor and put it into the laudry basket while Kai and D.O were picking up the pillows and cushions. They arraged it properly on the set of sofa.

 

An hour has passed, the living room, dining room and the kitchen was sparkling. Yura was smiling wide. She felt really satisfied with the boys hardwork. 

 

"And as for exchanged for being such a cooperative group, I'll cook for you guys. Kimchi stew?" Yura asked.

 

Without a second thoughts, they yelled yes in unison. They were indeed hungry and really needed to consume food after doing such house chores continously for the first time ever in their life except for that d.o-mestic boy. 

 

After Yura done cooking, the six boys gathered around the table and start eating like a beast. Now, they had let the beast out(hehehe). The soothing aroma from the stew made them enjoyed their breakfast even more. Baekhyun was the first one to finish his meal followed with Sehun and the others as well.

 

Yura did't ate with them as the dining table was fully occupied. She thought that she should just had her meal later after the boys were done eating.

 

"Kai bai bo!"

 

"Oh yes!!! High five hyung!" Sehun said joyfully after being free from doing the dishes. He and Kai was the first two person to escape the dreaful punishment.

 

In the end, it all depends on the final two which was Suho and Chanyeol.

 

"Kai bai............... bo!"

 

Scissor beated paper. Suho got on his knee and cover his face with frustration. He always ended up losing.

 

"Kyungsoo, can't you do it for hyung?" Suho begged cutely.

 

D.O nodded and headed to the kitchen and start doing the dishes. Then, he said, "just this time hyung!"

 

"Yes sir!" Suho replied and went to the living room to join with the others member.

 

While Yura was at the balcony alone watching over the quiet neighbourhood. It was 9.15 in the morning and it was Monday. It had been a week since the last time she went to school and probably the school principle was calling her dead grandfather's number. Yura inhaled the air and let it out slowly trying to clear her mind. 

 

Suddenly, her phone vibrated. She took her phone from her pocket and swiped the screen.

 

Mr. Anonymous: Keep out from showing yourself at the balcony. The paparazzis are everywhere. You might caused an unexpected news to come out.

 

Yura frowned and shifted her eyes from the phone to the front. Her eyes were all over the place searching for a strange figure that was watching over her action. Who're you Mr. Anonymous?

 

 


 

 

Annyeong lovely readers!!!! Sorry for the late update but at least i managed to update. I've been busy lately. Anyway, Yura-yah, how there you say that kyungsoo's eyes looked so irritating. I'm one of his number one fan! ^o^ It his charms and yes it was indeed cute. Obviously xD I'll write about u, falling in love with him, Yura-yah. Just wait :p 

 

asdfghjklasdfghjkl!!!!