Dark Red Hair

Life with EXO-K

 

The six boys woke up early with dark circles drew under their eyes. They have been practicing for their upcoming comeback since forever. Their schedule was fully packed and there was no much space for them to even breath. It was hard but in the end, all they gained was fame and success.

 

 

Yura already left for school much earlier. It wasn’t her idea to go to the school at the first place but after realizing that it would only caused more troubles for herself, she ended complying the rules.

 

 

She walked passed the store that was still closed. The large windows acrossed the shop lots was shining and showing her reflection. The streets was empty so did Yura’s mind. She didn’’t know how to react to all of this new situations. Even though she was quite fast in adapting to different circumstances but that has to be an exception.

 

 

The fact that she was an unknown girl clinging around EXO-K was bothersome. She didn’t know that it could turned to be that bad. But thanks to the makeover, she has some confidence to walk out into the streets without feeling any burden.

 

 

Her phone vibrated. She slipped her hand into her pocket and took out her phone. It was a text message from her brother, Yusong.

 

 

Yura, I’m still waiting for your answer. I really miss my little sister.

 

 

A small part in her started to give in. She did love her brother. Well, who doesn’t love their own siblings? They fought a lot but nothing could separated them no matter how far they ran. And that what made family relationship so special. You hate each other but at the same time you love each other. There were sincere feelings and fate would always brought your family together.

 

 

“If only mom is here,” she sighed and put back her phone into her pocket.

 

 

Once she reached the school gates, Minji was found to be standing there while tip-toeing. Her head was turning from left to right then, right to left. Yura rolled her eyes followed with a small smile. She approached her, tapping on her shoulder. Minji spinned around in a second and threw herself to hug Yura.

 

 

“Yah! I can’t breath!”

 

 

“Yura-yah! I miss you chingu,” Minji coed.

 

 

“Ok…. I miss you too… I guess,” Yura pulled away.

 

 

Minji was grinning. She grab Yura’s hand and drag her into the school compound. But before they could even took a step ahead, they were blocked by two men in black suit. Minji moved to the right and those two men followed her motion. She scratched her head, looking at Yura who started to feel irritated.

 

 

Yura blew her fringe in annoyance. She pushed the two men apart, creating a space for her to walk in between them. When she was about to pull Minji away from them, both of the men held her arms and drag her out of the school. Minji was speechless and blank. She didn’t know how to help her best friend.

 

 

While Minji was bewildered, Yura was fighting to escape from the men strong grasp.

 

 

“Let me go. Who’re you guys?” she yelled.

 

 

The few students happened to walk passed them just stared at the scene. None had the guts to be a hero. None even cared because they believed that they didn’t have the right to into the trouble. When all Yura needed at that exact moment was a stranger to help her.

 

 

The two men pushed Yura into a black limo. She sat uncomfortably. Her eyes roamed around the luxurious car. Then, her gaze stopped on an unfamiliar figure sitting at the seat situated vertically on the right side of the limo with his legs crossed. There was a glass filled with red wine around his fingers. Yura couldn’t see his face as he was looking at the opposite direction and there was a curtain hanging in between the seats.

 

 

“What do you want from me?” she asked with a sarcastic tone.

 

 

That man smirked and let out a small evil laugh.

 

 

“Simple. Just keep on doing on what you’re doing. I’ll pay you. Double,” he said with a monotone.

 

 

Yura pressed her lips together. She shouldn’t took that deal at the first place. She should have stick with her own principle of not taking any jobs that were related to idols. And the best part was it was her biological brother who sent her out stalking on EXO. Now, here came another surprising discussion. Yura took a deep breathe and let it out slowly.

 

 

“Listen. I had enough of this. Just save it for another skill spy. I’m not the right person to do it.”

 

 

Yura heard the tapping sound of his finger with the glass. It was a distinctive move. She leaned towards and kept her eyes on the black hair in between the red curtains. The urged to know that person identity was digging deeper in her.

 

 

The tapping sound stopped so as the car. She grab the curtain and about to pull it away until the door next to her was opened from the outside. Yura spinned her head and saw one of the black suited guy standing there.

 

 

“We’re here. You can leave now Miss Park,” he said.

 

 

Yura leaned backwards to look at where they have taken her to. She got out of the car with her eyes widen when she knew the familiar four floors building in front of her. It was quite big and the huge, shiny, metal company name was hanging on the front of it, SMTOWN. Her brows lifted, bothered by the questions regarding her current whereabout.

 

 

She turned around to hear such explanations from the man behind the curtain. But ended up greeted by the sound of the door being slammed.

 

 

“Here,” the black suited guy held out a piece of folded paper towards her.

 

 

Yura hesitated at first. But the paper did changed hand.

 

 

She just stood by the street, watching the car drove away from her sight. There wasn’t much for her to do. It was always her job to comply to one’s orders. All she has done for all these years was being an unknown with a task for the superiors who has what it takes to pay her. Nowadays, people could do anything if there was something in returned. Like they always said, no money, no talk.

 

 

The people walking by were looking at her strangely. It meant to be weird when a high school student with a uniform was somewhere out at the street but not in school, learning. She blew her fringe again; happened to be an addictive habit since her hair was short.

 

 

Great, now what?

 

 

She unfolded the paper and read the two lines sentence mentally. After she has done reading it, she crumpled the paper and marched towards SMTOWN with anger radiates around her.

 

 

When she reached the entrance, the crumpled paper was threw into a dustbin next to her.

 

 

Fine. He asked for it. I’ll be one and make sure he’ll pay me. DOUBLE.

 

 


 

 

It wasn’t that hard to actually dressed like a boy since Yura already looked like one but a cute one indeed. She coloured her hair dark red with a fake glasses rested on the tip her nose. A short jeans and a touch of white button up shirt was perfect for her whole new look. Everything seems so good on her except for the fact that she needed to wrap her asset. It was suffocating her.

 

She scanned herself on her reflection on the glass window inside SMTOWN building.

 

“Jung Yejun, follow me,” a girl with long skirts and a yellow blouse said.

 

Yura happily trailed behind her with a smile plastered on her face. This will be a fun experience.

 



 

 

Omg I've been gone for so loooooong. 

I'm so sorry. But now I'm back with fresh ideas and hopfully I won't let you guys down!

Please anticipate for my next update ;)

And thanks for still supporting me - xoxo