Unexpected Truth

Life with EXO-K

*Park Yusong is not related to any idol

 


Yura ended up stalking him that night. She followed every of his steps and waited for the right time to say hello back to him. They were on the phone for almost half half an hour untill...... he turned around and Yura went, "oppa?" again.

 
His eyes were wide opened. He abruptly spinned around and walked at fast pace. While Yura was trying to catch his pace. Now, they were running. Yura who wanted to get him and that man who wanted to run from her. 
 
 
"STOP!! Oppa, you're so dead when I catch you!!" Yura shouted like an ahjumma.
 
 
They were still running untill he reached at the end of the padestrian walk to cross by. The traffic light for the crosser was red but he was still going to cross it even though there was an incoming lorry from the other side. The lorry was really close and it was about to hit him when he ran in front of it.
 
 
That man froze. He actually wasn't awared of the lorry presence. His eyes were shut close praying for the worst from happening. The sound of the honk filled the silence air of the night and caught the nearby people attention.
 
 
Then, a large jerk from his collar spared his life. Fortunately, Yura was standing behind him. Since she has good reflex. She grab him by his collar and pulled him back. Yura ended up laying on the pavements with his body on top of her. The people was being busybody surrounded them with their 'nervous' talk.
 
 
Yura was so irritated. She kicked his body away from him and stood up. Her eyes were glaring at the crowd. She shush everyone away. The crowd was now no longer visible. An ache feeling twitched in her inner body. She tried to move her hand a little bit but she couldn't. 
 
 
Instead of moving her cramp arm, she tilted her head to take a closer look at the scratchs on her elbow. It was bleeding a quite. She bit her lower lip trying to endure the pain. Her eyes shifted to the person who was still laid on the ground. She was burning in fire. She really hated the fact that there was a scar on her perfect body. 
 
 
"You, Park Yusong! Will die in my hand tonight!" she yelled on top of her lung.
 
 

Looks like no one can save Yusong except god himself.

 


 
 
"Bwo? Are you crazy?" Yura was furios. 
 
 
"Yes. I'm crazy over Minah! She is close to my ideal type. No, she is my ideal type," Yusong was blushing.
 
 
Yura was mad. She couldn't believe that her older brother will acted up like a child when he was 3 years older than him. Yes, both of them were siblings but seperated. No, more like cut off connection(ikr xD). Yusong ran away when their father was totally opposed to his dream of being a dancer. He left home 5 years ago when he was 16 years old and went to the state to proceed with his ambition.
 
 
Two days after the day Yusong left, their parents died in a car accident. Then, Yura was under her grandfather custody. But after a month or two, it was his grandfather's turned to leave her. And because of that, she vowed to hate her brother for the rest of her life for leaving without a word and left her all alone by herself. That was the reason why she hated boys so much.
 
 
"Look, all you need to do is to watch over them. And let me handle the rest," Yusong explained.
 
 
"What're you planning to do actually?"
 
 
"I already set up an entertainment agency. I wanted to create a boy group with fresh and new talent. EXO is the right source of inspiration. And that sneaky Kyungsoo, making Minah fall over him. Tskk. I hate him."
 
 
Yura rolled her eyes.
 
 
"I'm not doing it. Never. I hate you and I don't have a brother. Wait, I never did," Yura being sarcasm. She crossed her arms ignoring the injury on her elbow.
 
 
"I was never your brother. We were not even blood-related at the first place," Yusong smirked.
 
 
Yura was taken back by his brother cold words. She expected that he will apologized and explained himself for taking off as simple as that. But seems like her expectation doesn't reached the actual situation. Tears were about to fell down on her cheek. The only word that could described her current feeling was broken-down.
 
 
"Look, don't cry. Save your tears for someone else."
 
 
Yusong extended his hand to wipe the tears that were already escaped her eyes but before he could landed his finger on her cheek, Yura pushed his hand away. She was trembling on the inside even though on the outside she looked cool. It had been a while since the last time she cried - the day her grandfather died. Yura always knew how to overcome any complications and never did shed a tear but that night she lost.
 
 
It was cold. As cold as their expression. As cold as Yusong's heart. As cold as Yura's lips which started to change to pale colour. Yura avoided from meeting his brother's eyes. Having courage was the last option in her list. She haven't had enough might to man herself up. Obviously, she is a girl who acted like a boy.
 
 
"Just 5 more months. The faster you help me with this matter, the sooner you'll get me down on my knees begging for your forgiveness. I will never leave you alone again," Yesong said.
 
 
There was an utterly silence. Yura couldn't decide wether to just go with it or walk away. A part of her wanting to get her brother back but a part of her telling her it was no used, let bygones be bygones.
 
 
"I don't need you to apologize, not anymore," with that last words, Yura walked away. 
 
 

 

It was 10.15 p.m and Suho was panicking as well as the others but Suho was the one who freaked out the most. They got home from cycling around 15 minutes ago. The door was unlocked and it was dark. Suho called Yura's name a few times and found out that she wasn's home. At first, Suho thought that Yura had been kidnaped because the door wasn't locked. Maybe, someone broke into their house or something.

 

"Do something guys! Call the police or.... JUST FIND HER!" Suho shouted.

 

Everyone did what had been told. Chanyeol was the first person to took out his phone from his pocket and straight away dialed 112(as 991 in Korea). They gathered in the living room.

 

"This is an emergency call. What can I---"

 

"Yura!!!" Sehun yelled and went to her who was standing near the single couch. Chanyeol hanged up the call after saying sorry sincerely.

 

Yura lifted her face and found that Sehun was already wrapped his arms around her. She was too weak to even pushed him away from her body. Then, her tears dropped on her cheek uncontrollablely. She started to sob under her breath discreetly. But everyone ended up saw her crying except for Sehun who was still hugging her.

 

"That's weird. You used to refuse skin contact," Sehun hold her shoulder and looked at her.

 

"Are you crying?" Sehun asked with his eyes rounded.

 

He grab her shoulder tightly and caused Yura to frown. Sehun was feeling weird towards her reaction. His hands accidentally touched on the part where Yura had the scratch. Yura took a step back and ran into her room. The boys were speechless and did't know how to react at this kind of intense situation.

 

They wasn't a pro when it comes to girl except for Baekhyun who know quite a lot but this case was a different thing.

 

"Wow, what just happened?" D.O asked.

 

"I-I- I think, I don't know," Kai answered.

 

"Give her some space. She need to be alone," Baekhyun being the expert.

 

"And we need to rest and pack our stuff since we're going to Russia tomorrow," Chanyeol added.

 

They went into their respective rooms and headed to bed except for D.O and Suho. 

 

"Kyungsoo, go grab the first-aid in my room." D.O went into Suho's room and saw Sehun was already in his dreamland. Then, he grab the first-aid kit on top of the shelf. 

 
 

 

Sorry, sad chappie T-T I just wanted to reveal Yura's weaknest since she sounded almost perfect before.

And Idk wether to have a romance occur between Yura and one of them. Maybe I should just go for my first plan!

Make her fall in love xD Kbye.