Minji's Bias

Life with EXO-K

 

"I don't want to go. Jongin-sshi! Let go of my hand," Yura begged.

 

But Kai did't listen to her. His hand was still holding Yura's wrist tightly. Both of them were in the elevator going downwards to the lobby while the other boys were already waiting for them in their van. When they reached at the door of the van, it slide opened widely. Yura stood unwillingly to get into the van. All 6 pair of eyes were on her.

 

Kai tried to push her to get inside but she was holding on quite strong. Chanyeol was seating at the front row near the door. He grabbed Yura wrist while Kai was holding her sholder. In the count of three, Chanyeol jerk her wrist and Kai pushed her from the back. Yura lost her balance. She ended up sitting on Chanyeol's lap. Kai got into the van and close the door. He sat near the window at the same row as Chanyeol's.

 

The black van was on the move headed to somewhere that she doesn't know. It was like a kidnaping scene in the action movies. Yura shifted from Chanyeol's lap to the seat. She sat in between Chanyeol and Kai.

 

There was an awkward silence. Yura blew her fringe and crossed her arms. Her eyes were staring at the front road. It was their manager that was driving the van while Suho was seating at the front next to the driver seat. 

 

The air in the van changed from quiet to loud! Baekhyun and Chanyeol were having their love querall. Baekhyun sat at the second row behind Chanyeol with Sehun and D.O next to him. D.O was having fun patting Kai's cheeks. However, the maknae was trying to grab Yura's attention by poking her shoulder but Yura doesn't gave any reaction. 

 

Somehow, Yura's mind was somewhere far from there. Her mind took her back to the scene of last night. An unplan encounter with her lost brother. This whole thing was already well arranged by Yusong from the beginning. He disguised as the house dealer and intentionally caused the problems regarding the apartment. Then, he moved into the Exo-K's initial dorm next door.

 

Meeting his brother again was the last thing she wanted to do. It was like a nightmare. Yura couldn't believed that her brother dare to betray her. She carrased her hair with a heavy sighed.

 

"Arghh! I don't want to think!" she half shouted.

 

D.O stopped patting Kai's cheeks, Baekhyun and Chanyeol's sealed their mouth and Sehun leaned closer to her with curiosity. It was utterly quiet untill Suho opened his mouth.

 

"We're here!"

 

The van stopped abruptly. Everyone's attention was on the building next to the van.

 

"Suho hyung, this is not the Incheon airport. Anyway, manager-nim told us yesterday that the flight depart at 12 noon. It's like 2 hours left," Sehun said.

 

"Is this a school? Sehunie, I thought you have graduated," Baekhyun was being sarcastic.

 

"Baekhyun hyung! I did gratuated!" he pouted and hitted Baekhyun's shoulder quite hard which made the King Of Reaction laughed.

 

"So, why're we here?" D.O being the logical one as always.

 

"Damn, this is my school," Yura muttered.

 

"Your school???" Kai's jaw drop.

 


 

The school compound was empty as the students were in their classes learning. Suho and Yura were at the hallway heading to the principle's office to meet him. It turned out to be that Suho found out about Yura for not attending to school for a long period. Last night, Suho and D.O were curing her injury on the elbow while she was asleep. And out of the blue, her phone rang. It was a call for Minji, her best friend.

 

|Flashback| -Suho POV-

 

When she was in Sehun's arms, I felt quite relieved to find that nothing bad happened on her. I just couldn't understand myself overeacting but I felt like I need to take care of her. I think, I might need a younger sister. Everytime I looked into her eyes, it was pure cold and lonely. She even had a very weak smile.

 

My eyes caught her crying. I started to panic again. I glance at her arm and saw she flinched when Sehun hold her shoulder. Did she got hurt? I mentally asked myself. Then, she pushed Sehun away from her and went into her room. Everyone was speechless especially Sehun since he had a conversation with her. 

 

After a long thoughts, we headed to our rooms to rest. No one did't even had the guts to check on her when Baekhyun told us that she need some space. After all, Baekhyun was the one who understand girls the most even though I lived in this world a year older than him. Anyway, we really need to rest since we will fly to Russia tomorrow at 12 noon to perform at the Closing Ceremony of the Kazan Summer University Olympics (Summer Universiade).

 

I hold D.O wrist. 

 

"Kyungsoo, go grab the first-aid in my room," I told him. 

 

After two minutes, he appeared while holding the first-aid box. We went into her room. Fortunately, the door was unlocked. She was sleeping like a baby on her single bed. Her arms were wrapped around the long pillow. I saw the scratch on her elbow clearly. It was still bleeding but not as bad as before.

 

I approached her and sat on the bed to take a closer look at it. Suddenly, her phone rang. Both of us froze because Yura was moving but thankfully she was only tilting her head to the side a little bit. That was close.

 

I told D.O to check on her while I picked up her phone.

 

"Yoboseyo?" 

 

"Yura-ya--- Who is this? Where is Yura?" 

 

"Yura is sleeping. I'm her fr---" I was cut by her continous explaination.

 

"Aaa ne, you must be her relatives! She told me that she was staying with her aunt. Poor girl. You must take extra care of her. She had been through a lot. Since her brother left her, her parents died and her grandfather's death. She was totally alone. Thank you so much for accepting her into your family. She did't open herself up to me. So, I did't know much about her. Omo, I talked a lot," yes, she did.

 

"It's ok. She have always be this quiet type of girl," I said honestly.

 

"Anyway, the reason I called at this late hour is I want to remind her about tomorrow. She need to meet our principle since she had ditched school for almost 2 wee---" now, It was my turned to cut her.

 

"What??? She ditched schoo!" I controled my voice from waking Yura up.

 

D.O was still busy wiping the blood with a damp cotton on her elbow to remove the blood stains.

 

"Don't tell me she did't tell you....... She is so unbelievable. So, can you perhaps come to our school tomorrow instead?" she asked.

 

Wait, slow down. I was trying to process the informations that I just recently gained. It wasn't possible for me to be her guardian since I wasn't even one. And why did she lied about living with her aunt to her friend? Yura was way too independant which I think was too much. She was still a teenager.

 

But......

 

I could act like I'm her guardian. Yes, that will do it!

 

"Alright, I'll come with her to school first in the morning," I hanged up the call and stared at Yura who was motionless.

 

You don't have to be strong if you was shaking in the inside, Yura. 

 

|End of flashback| -End of Suho POV-

 

"No, I'm not going to get into his office with you!" Yura was stuborn. They were pulling back and forth in front of the principle's office.

 

However, deep down, she was thankful to god. Not because of the fact that Suho care about her but because of the fact that all the students weren't in the hallway to fangirling over one of the EXO's members and Suho was smart enough to wear a cap to cover his pretty face from being detected.

 

But then, Yura saw a familiar face from a distance. It was Minji. Both of them changed glance. Minji was smiling widely to finally meet her best friend while Yura was under the grey cloud cursing to her dreadful fate.

 

She was out of choice. Minji is a fan of EXO. Well not just her. But most of the girls in the school is a fan of these good-looking wolfs. If Minji went closer, she will definitely notice Suho's face since he is her most favourited member in EXO. Right then, the only sound that can be heard was her loud scream which will caught the other students attention.

 

Conclusion, a total disaster. Suho will surrounded by hundreds of fans with no way out. A dead end. Yura opened the office's door and pulled Suho with her into the office. 

 

Mr. Han, the school's principle welcomed both of them with open arms. They discussed about Yura for about half an hour. Suho was indeed being the ideal leader like he always did. He listened keenly to Mr. Han words. 

 

Tskk. Acting like he know about my life and as if he is my guardian. I don't need an adult to take care of me. I'm okay all by myself. But.... I was wondering how did he found out about this meeting? Arghh, whatever, I don't want to know. As long as Mr Han is satisfied and won't call me anymore, I'm cool with it.

 

After half an hour of interrogating Yura, the meeting ended with a bow and they exited the office. Yura felt relieved. Another weight was already lifted from her.

 

"Yura-yah!" Minji hugged her tightly not giving her air to breath.

 

"I miss you. Omo, you're getting skinnier than before. Are you okay?" she asked.

 

Yura just nodded her head. She wasn't interested to have any conversation with Minji. She was not ready to tell another lie to her questions. Enough is enough, Yura thought.

 

Minji's head tilted to the person who was standing next to Yura.

 

"You must be her relative! Thank you for coming on her behalf," Minji bowed, Yura's eyes popped out. Suho fake a laugh. He was afraid that Yura might blow up right in that moment. So, he was preparing for the worst to happen, that means running as fast as possible away from her.

 

"Wait, you look familiar. You look like----"

 

Damn it.

 

"Yes, you look like my old friend!" Minji smiled.

 

Both of them fake another laugh. 

 

"We need to go. She's a fan of you. You'll die and if you thought that I'm going to save your , you're wrong," Yura whispered to Suho.

 

"But----" Minji thought.

 

Damn it!!! No, Minji. You're wrong. He is not Su---

 

"Suho! You look like him!"

 

"RUNNNN FOR YOUR LIFE!" Yura roared like a hungry bear.

 

Both of them ran as their life were at stake. The hallway was no longer silence. The sound of their footsteps filled the air. Minji who was shocked by her friend sudden moves, ran after them. Here comes, another running away and catching scene. 

 

"ITS SUHO EXO!!!!" Minji howled.

 

She is indeed a fan of him. Minji's loud voice caught the students in the class attention. Then, from a person to dozens of people came out and joined Minji. It was a chaos. But the reached the van in the nick of time. 

 

Chanyeol saw the crazy situation. He opened the door and got ready to pull them into the van. 

 

"AAAA ITS CHANYEOL!!!!!" another fan yelled.

 

Suho went to the front sit while Yura went to the back. Chanyeol held out his hand and drag her in. The door slided and close. They were save now. The van was on the road back again. 

 

Yura was trying to catch up with her breathing. She wasn't suited up to face this kind of situation. Well, she haven't been through one even though Minji kept asking her to go to the idols concert.  

 

"I think I drop my cap," Suho said while ruffling his hair.

 

"Well, I hope your friend, Minji got it," he continued.

 

And it did happened what Suho hoped for. Minji was jumping and squealing for getting Suho's cap. Some of the girls did the same that she did, squealing but some of the girls glared at her full of jealousy. The crowd was disband by the teachers. They went into their classes.

 

Behind the tree near the school gate, a man was standing with his camera in his hand. A smirked curved on his face. He looked at the pictures he managed to take a few times. There was 10 clear shots of Chanyeol holding Yura's wrist. Chanyeol's face was easily noticeable but fortunately, Yura couldn't be detect easily as her hair was covering her face from the side.

 

"Sir, I got it!" he said through the phone.

 

And that evil smile was still visible on his face.

 


 

 

Gosh I got goosebumps when I wrote about the paparazi part.

Dear subscribers, thank youuu~~~~ <3

Dear silent readers, thank u for reading my fanfic! I'm cool about being a silent readear coz I'm one u guys xD

Hahahahaha bye bye.