Mr Anonymous

Life with EXO-K

 

"I need you to stalk Exo-K and report me every of their strange move," he spoke through the phone with a raspy voice.

 

Its been a while since I got a stalking task. And stalking idols was new. He must be somekind of fanboys who was crazy over Exo-K. Fans nowadays were totally strange and sometimes too violent. But there was one rule that I hold on, not taking jobs that were related to idols.

 

"Sorry Sir, I don't play games with idols," I replied frankly.

 

"I pay you, $200,000?" 

 

"Sorry, I'm still not doing it," 

 

"I give $500,000," he offered.

 

I gulped. $500,000 just for stalking was a huge amount of money. Normally, I only got paid not even $100,000 to do stalking business. It was hard to say no to this. I mean, I only work for one and only thing, money. To survive in this new world without money won't be possible as I am still a student.

 

"For how long?" I asked with a monotone. Making myself sound cool rather than excited for getting $500,000.

 

It took a while for him to answer.

 

"Only 6 months. I'll pay you $500,000 for every two months," my eyes got widen.

 

I just hit the jackpot! Today was my lucky day. I can even make it for a year if he wanted to. Just for this job, I'll yieled 1.5Mil. Gosh, I am totally loving my new job.

 

But, I was curious about something. Was my first assumption was true? That he was some fanboys. Somehow, I don't think that was the reason. Paying some freelance spy like me for a great amount of money doesn't sound like a crazy fan. It more sounds like Lee Sooman. He probably thought that his little fellas may done something foolish that could ruin their images especially his image.

 

It was only based on my observation. As a spy, I'm good at assuming and guessing. But amazingly most of my instinct was accurate. Woman's instinct never failed me. They said that woman instinct is far more accurate than man. 

 

I hate curiosity. If possible, I wanted to ask him about it but I can't. I have to respect my clients privacy and the less I know, the better. All I have to do was to ensure that I did my job and get paid for it. Nothing more than that.

 

"Alright. I'll do it." I agreed.

 

"Good. One more thing, I am the only one who can call you. If you have any information, send me a text. Whatever happen, don't ever call me," he insisted.

 

"I got it. And, what should I name you?" I asked.

 

Most of my clients used nicknames or secret code rather than using their real names to hide their identity but I can easily recognise them. Majority of my clients consist from wealthy and well-known people. Only those people with money can hired a person like me to do things for them just to avoid from getting caught. 

 

"Just call me Mr. Anonymous."

 

That was new. Mr. Anonymous sounds ironic. 

 

"Alright Mr. Anonymous. Just get ready with the money and I'll not let you down," I said then he ended the call. 

 


 

The view from up here was outstanding. Since I was good in computers and gadgets, I made some research about EXO, I found out their whereabouts and their place. Now here I was, drinking a cup of coffee in my new house while staring outside the huge window. The best part, my new apartment was next to Exo-K dorm. Amazing wasn't it? I was just lucky enough that this apartment was unoccupied.

 

But those boys weren't home currently. They had schedules untill 5 p.m. I glanced at my wrist and noticed that they will be home in 2 hours.

 

Gotta get to bussiness, I thought.

 

I grab my backpack and made my way to Exo-K dorm. I hacked their door's password. The security need to upgrade their systems as I was able to break in. I may sound like a thief but no. My purpose breaking into their dorm wasn't for stealing their goods.

 

When I enter into the apartment, it was an eye-opening. The place was.... was.... I don't even know how to explain with words. It was totally not a house. It was rather an animal barn. Seems like a festival just held in here last night. The clothes were scattered all over the floors, the sink was flooded with dishes and not to mention their rooms. 

 

With just a picture of 'these', uploaded into the internet with a caption under it saying, 'They're truly came from Exoplanet. A messy planet' and tadaaa. Their biggest secret will be exposed. I can sense evil vibes coming from myself. 

 

Get hold of yourself Park Yura, I murmured.

 

Suddenly, the tv was switched on by itself. I startled. Was this place hunted? Surrounded my messy ghost? God, please save my soul. I lift up me right leg and the tv switched off. That was weird. Then, I put down my foot, the tv mysteriously switched on again. I picked up the clothes right on the spot where I stepped onto and shockingly I found the tv remote control. This place was totally corrupted. Jeez.

 

After finishing with my bussiness, installed few hidden camera in each corners except for the toilet. Excuse me, I am not a ert. I went back to my place and checked out on my laptop if the camera work. And it did. 10 section showing all the 10 hidden camera on the screen of my laptop.

 

My phone vibrated, as a sign that I recieved a message. I swiped the screen. It was a message from Mr. Anonymous.

 

Mr. Anonymous: Do Kyunsoo a.k.a D.O. Extra care on him. See you around.

 

He is a fan of D.O? I guess so. The last line of the message was a hint. He must be somewhere near me. Who is this guy anyway? I chased away all those curiosity from my head and kept on telling myself to focus on my work only. Work and private issues can't be on the same page. End of discussion.

 

Wait, which one is D.O? I googled their pictures and their faces almost looked similiar. From my sight, they have the same eyes, nose, lips and their hairstyle almost the same. I sighed. 

 

Homewoooooooork alert! -.-

 

 


 

Its the very first chapter! Just an introduction to how Park Yura(OC) end up spying over Exo-K.

I apologized for any grammar errors and perhaps spelling errors as well. 

Anyway, I was sooooo thrill to continue writing this fanfic. Can't wait to write how Yura meet Exo-K!

Special thanks to @yetingg @B-locket @adorexo @batonkun @andreab990619 for cheering me up!

You guys are jjang! Bye~