Who're you?

Life with EXO-K

From now onwards, there will be only Author's POV unless there's some changes it will be stated.

 

 

Author's POV

 

The sun was rising but yet Yura was still sleeping soundly with her head on her workdesk. Last night, she had a great laugh after watching over Exo-K through the hidden camera. The dorm was so lively as they max up the volume of the tv. Kids. Baekhyun, Sehun and Chanyeol always teased Kai while Suho kept telling them to shut up when D.O who was the only one listening.

 

She fell asleep unconsiously while her laptop was still switched on displaying Exo-K's dorm. A slight squeak sound made Yura to return to reality. She opened her eyes slowly and the light that escaped through the curtains bothered her. She hate getting headache early in the morning.

 

Gradually, her sight turned to normal. The squeaking sound was getting louder. She stood on her feet and headed to the door. The door handle was spinning as if someone was trying to open the locked door from the outside. 

 

Yura frowned and unlocked the door while massaging her stiff neck caused from sleeping on the desk for a night. When she opened the door, her eyes caught four foot. She shifted her eyes from the two pair of legs to the waist and right up to the faces of the owner. Her eyes were about to pop out.

 

Yura's mouth was agape and the only option left was,"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!" she shouted.

 

She close the door abruptly leaving the two boys fulled of curiosity. The thing that she can't handled the most was boys. Based on her opinion, boys were creatures that created to bring unfortunate things in her life. She has banned boys from her life. She hate everyone that named after boys name. 

 

The shouting and the loud bang sound caught all the other 4 boys' attention. Chanyeol approached Sehun and Kai who were standing in front of Yura's room and asked, "what was that?"

 

Sehun shook his head and tilted his head to face Kai. Kai was also shaking his head. Their mouth was sealed and haven't yet adapted to the situation that happened just now. 

 

Chanyeol rolled his eyes and pushed both of them aside. He knocked on the door for a few times but none replied. Chanyeol gave up and trying to open the door. Unfortunately, it was locked. Things started to annoy him. He knocked on the door more loudly than before.

 

"Please open the door whoever in here," he half yelled.

 

Meanwhile....

 

Behind the locked door, Yura was walking back and forth. She startled when someone knocked on the door loudly but she ignored it. Chanyeol shouted, "please open the door whoever in here."

 

Yura hold her breath and yelled back, "go away!!!"

 

The knocking sound was gone. She was mentally absurbed and the only thing that she wanted to do right then was go back to sleep. She laid on the bed and made herself comfortable. 

 

"This.... is.... just.... a.... dream...." she said while covering her face with a pillow.

 


 

2 hours later.

 

"Sehun, go check on her," Kai told him.

 

D.O was busy preparing lunch in the kitchen while Chanyeol and Baekhyun were watching tv. There was a room behind the couch in the living room where they both sat on. That room belonged to Yura. A hallway next to that room connected to the other 3 rooms. Suho presence can't be detected while Sehun and Kai were standing facing the door of Yura's room.

 

"I don't want to. It's better if you're the one doing it," Sehun attacked back.

 

Sehun approached Kai trying to provoke him. Both of them were beaming lasers right into each other eyes with virtually flares surrounded them. D.O left the kitchen and headed to where they were standing.

 

"Both of you, knock it out," D.O said with a calm tone and stood in between of them to create a distance.

 

"What? We were just in a middle of a joke" Kai fake a laugh and wrap his arm around Sehun's shoulder.

 

D.O chuckled, "it must be a very good joke." He said while patting Kai's cheek and walked away. Sehun grab Kai's arm from his shoulder and stick out his tongue. He went behind Kai's and pushed him closer to the door. Sehun faced Kai and whispered, "goodluck," with his thumbs up.

 

At first, Kai hesitated a little bit. Kai's eyes followed Sehun steps that was heading to check on D.O in the kitchen. He inhaled the oxygen then let it out slowly and made a fighting gesture.

 

When he was about to knock on the door, the door was opened from the inside. Two pairs of eyes met. 

 

"Who're you?" the two of them said the same line in unison.

 

"I asked you first," they said it together again.

 

"Wait," Kai voiced out. 

 

"Why're you in our house?" he continued.