Weird Vibe

Life with EXO-K

*Minji is an OC, not related to any idols :)

 


A week has passed since the first encountered with the six flawless boys. The boys spent most of the time working their off on their performance at the SM building. While Yura was spending her time resting at home or secretly stalking on them like an hardcore fan. It was her job anyway.

 

Yura was in her room with the door of her room spreaded wide open. She was alone in the apartment. After she got a call from the school's principle regarding her continous absent, she got a little bit stressed up. It was't about the issue of getting kicked out from the school which was highly guarentee that it won't happened since she was the top student but it was about the principle request to meet her guardian. 

 

Obviously, she has no one. Her only relative was her grandfather which was now somewhere in heaven. About her parents? Let keep it as a secret for now. And one thing for sure, if the principle found out about her living alone without someone to look up for her, she will be definitely end up having a foster family which she really hated the most since she was still a minor.

 

After being so determined and independent, she got used to it and forced her to erase the memories about having a family. It turned out that she was indeed lonely. Maybe at first, she had struggled a lot but after a while she simply adapted to it and ended up wanting to remain living in that kind of life, unaccompanied.

 

Her phone was ringing. Minji, her one and only friend at school was calling her for almost a dozen of times.

 

Yura gave in and picked up the call while sitting on the chair near her workdesk.

 

"Yoboseyo?" Yura speaked up.

 

"Yura-yah! Where have you been? Did something happened to you? You don't have to run away or skip school. You have me, your best friend. Don't you remember that?" Minji sounded dissapointed.

 

"Mianhae, I just need time to be alone," Yura answered hitted by tons of guilt.

 

A heavy sighed can be heard through the phone. Yura totally forgot about Minji, about actually having a friend part. She was too selfish that she was only thinking of herself. She was almost been blinded by the little world she created.

 

"Alright, if you need me. Just give me a call. I'll be there listening to you. Anyway, songsaengnim told me that he wanted to meet your guardian the day after tomorrow. You're currently living with your aunt right, since your grandfather died?" Minji asked.

 

Yes, Yura lied to her best friend. She lied about having someone supporting her life. She lied that she was just an ordinary teenager when actually she was a freelance spy. She have to lie because she wasn't suppose to tell anyone about her personal affairs at the first place.

 

"Ummm, yes. I'll tell her about it. Thanks," Yura hanged up the call after bidding goodbye.

 

She put down the phone on her workdesk and stared up the ceiling. Her thoughts were scattered virtually up high while she was trying to sort all of those thoughts according to it respective folders.

 

Then, her conscious caught her off guard. She grab one of her pen from her stencils organizer and threw it right onto the forehead of the person who was standing at the entrance of her room.

 

"Why did you do that?" Baekhyun groaned in pain while rubbing his reddesh forehead.

 

Yura bit her lower lip and grinned. Her reflex was too fast untill she mistook a thief with Baekhyun. Baekhyun was on his knees due to the overloaded of pains. Yura approached him and tapped his head a few times. She was actually enjoying the moment of her victory. Before she managed to take a step forward, Baekhyun grab her by her wrist and gave her a deathly stare. Yura sticked out her tongue and free her hand from his grasp.

 

I guess they're home. 

 


 

The atmosphere in the apartment was strange based on Yura's thoughts. Her eyes were only focusing on the screen of the television - displaying the news which did't interest her much. It was 8.30 p.m and the boys just finished their dinner. 

 

Now, back to the main topic. The weird atmosphere that Yura was talking about was too much of skinship. She, somehow can endure it if its occured between the opposite genders or the same genders but in the right way. It happened quite often among the couples. But, it turned out to be that these boys were having way too much of skinship which made her to label them as the gay partner.

 

It was a comman thing that skinship happened in the idols group within their members as for example L Joe and Chunji. They were like magnet and both of them even accidentally kissed while playing the paper kiss game.

 

But as for Yura's case. She was too annoyed and disgusted with the acts been shown right in front of her eyes. She carrased her hairs and headed to the kitchen. She opened the fridge and grab a bottle of cold drink to calm herself down. 

 

"Yura, can you give this medicine to Kai. He was having a light fever," Suho asked for a favor.

 

Yura gave him I-dont-want-to-do-it look but the medicine ended up shifted from his hand onto her hand. She walked along the hallway connected to their rooms. There were two rooms on the left side while a room on the end of the hallway right side. Since Kai was sharing his room with D.O, she went to the only room on the right side.

 

The door of that room wasn't shut tight. Yura pushed the door gently and displayed a figure with a . Yura shut her eyes close and remained in her position. D.O was startled. 

 

"Can't you knock?" D.O asked.

 

"I'm sor---," Yura seeked for forgiveness

 

"Kai is in Baekhyun's room," D.O said like he can read Yura's mind. 

 

Yura bowed to him as a sign of apologized and closed the door behind her. She slapped her cheeks for a several time while closing her eyes trying to recompose herself. When she opened her eyes, she caught Sehun and Chanyeol in front of her tickling each other and gigling. was agape with the frequent skin contact. 

 

She gulped and chased all those curiosity out of her mind. She was starting to develop weird impression towards them. She shook her head and knocked on the door across D.O's room. A line saying come in made Yura to open the door. 

 

Her eyes were larger than D.O's. She coughed and unintentionally dropped the bottle of medicine that was meant for Kai. Baekhyun faced her while laying on the bed with Kai in his arms.

 

"You guys are gay?" Yura finally spilled it out.

 

Everytime when kai had a fever, he will go to Baekhyun's room and asked Baekhyun to comfort him. It was kinda a Baekhyun and Jongin moment. Baekhyun unwrap his hand that was on top of Kai and shush Yura away. She picked up the medicine from the floor and placed it on top of the bed side table.

 

When she arrived at the living room, another horrofied scene been put up. Suho was sitting on the long couch while Sehun was leaning towards him. Yura who was standing behind them couldn't speaked a word. From Yura's view, she saw that Sehun was kissing Suho because Sehun was bending too low that his face hid behind Suho's head.  

 

Yura frowned and vanished into her room trying to isolate herself from them. 

 

"Done!" Sehun said and stood straight.

 

Sehun was actually applying the face mask on Suho's face because the two toilets in the apartment was currently been using by D.O and Chanyeol. 

 

"Ok. I'll buy your favourited chocolate bubble tea later," Suho promised his maknae.

 

The maknae shouted filled with joys and jumped like a little kid. He texted Luhan and said, "Hyung~~~ Suho is going to buy me a bubble tea. I'll make him to buy two for us and drop by at your dorm later! ^o^"

 


 

 

Who love HunHan?????? hehehehehe.

Really did enjoyed myself writing this chapter!  Wow, I just realized that I updated 2 chapters in a week.

Proud of myself XD