New Eun Jung

Kingka (Sequel to "Queenka")

"Come on Eun Jung..." Jia begged.

"I look ridiculous..." Eun Jung reasoned.

"Ridiculously amazing" Jia added.

"Ridiculously and amazingly terrible" Eun Jung sighed. "I don't look good in these kinds of clothes."

"You look awesome now lets go before we're late" Jia pushed Eun Jung back into her closet. "Change back..."

"I still don't understand this but..."

"Stop being such a introvert..."

"I'm naturally like that..." Eun Jung said.

"No...somewhere under there...there's something amazing! And I'm planning on finding it!" Jia pointed her index finger around Eun Jungs chest/heart area. "Haja!".


"Hey you know that cute guy you were talking to yesterday?" Jia spoke as they were walking closer to the front doors of the school.

"What? What cute guy?" Eun Jung frantically darted her eyes around trying to deny metting anyone.

"Yeah...Uh..he's a player..." Jia chuckled "He's pretty hot but he's a player..."

"I don't know what you're talking about..." Eun Jung continued to deny.

"Pfft...what did he say to you? Wanna go out sometime? What did he tell you his name was!" Jia laughed harder.

"Jung Daehyun."

"Bwuahahahahah!" Jia almost collapsed to the floor. "My dear his name isn't Jung Daehyun...ahahaha! Oh his name is Yoo Youngjae!"

"Why would he lie?" Eun Jung who was quite flustered.

"He and Daehyun have a thing.." Jia lowered her voice suddenly. But she soon burst into laughter after she saw Eun Jung's eyes widen. "I was just kidding! ahahahaha!" Jia stopped walking holding onto her stomach. "But..his real name is Youngjae..I honestly don't know why he used Daehyun's name".

"Then..who's Daehyun?" Eun Jung thought out loud.

"Here..i'll show you!" Jia smiled. "You remember Zelo right? Yeah..he's was apart of this Kingka group last year, but all of them graduated..."

"He flunked?"

"Of course not! He's just the maknae!"

"Maknae? Meaning..they're like a singing and dancing group?"

"Yup...Youngjae is in it too!" Jia chuckled as they approached the school. "See that group of tall guys? That's the group known as B.A.P"

"What's the acronym for?"

"Best. Absolute. Perfect." Jia hooked arms with Eun Jung trying to make it subtle that they were staring at the BAP boys. "The one that's holding Zelo? Kim Himchan he's the groups Umma..."

"He's cute though..." Eun Jung nodded.

"He was rumored to be an Ulzzang" Jia added. (that's actually true xD).

"The one that's awkwardly standing there, his name is Moon Jongup...main dancer and man he's pretty y when he dances..." Jia nods "Then standing next to Jongup is the leader Bang Yongguk" when Jia had said "Bang Yongguk" she imitated Yongguk's deep voice. "Then that guy checking out girls, THAT'S Jung Daehyun"

"And the one shaking his head at Daehyun is Youngjae..." Eun Jung said her voice quiet.

"Got that right...we should go talk to them!" Jia suddenly pulled Eun Jung towards them. "Hey guys!!"

"Jia!" they all shouted. Youngjae's eyes widen slightly at the sight of Eun Jung.

"Pretty girl!" the real Daehyun stepped in front of all of the boys. Eun Jung raised her eye brows at him. "I'm Jung Daehyun...and you are?"

"Park Eun Jung..." she looked at him in disbelief.

"My pleasure" he winked at her causing her to chuckle.

"Hyung, she's laughing at you..." Jongup pointed out loud making the rest of bap laugh.

"Oh, it's not like that!" Eun Jung face palmed herself. "It's just I've never met someone so confident like that before..."

"Yes! I'm her first!" Daehyun said.

"Woah there don't get ahead of yourself!" Yongguk said. When Eun Jung looked towards him she saw a very brotherly figure.

"You're just jealous that she didn't say it to you Mr. Bang!" Daehyun stuck his tongue out at the leader.

"Well Eun Jung-," Himchan was about to say something but was cut off by the Maknae.

"We should go in before we're late..." Zelo quickly said before walking past all of them.

"Since when did Maknae care about being late?" Himchan then said. "We should go too though..." all of the BAP boys nod in agreement.

"Ow- what?" Eun Jung looked at Jia after Jia had elbowed her. She signaled to Youngjae.

"Hurry" she mouthed.

"Ah-Youngjae..." Youngjae's eyes had widened as he turned around. "You shouldn't have lied about your name.."

"Are you mad?" he bit his lip. Eun Jung shook her head.

"Youngjae matches you better" she smiled at him.

"Daehyun is slightly a byungtae..."

"You're not are you?"

"Not as much as him.." Youngjae jokes causing Eun Jung to laugh herself. "Go in..before you're late".

"Oh..right.." she blushed lightly before turning around to catch up with Jia.


"Yes class, You will be doing this with your partner and it is required that you both do the same amount of work!" Teacher Shin informed. Eun Jung sighed to herself, Zelo honestly didn't seem that bad. She still didn't trust any Kingka. Not after what had happened to her before. BAP didn't seem bad at all for a kingka group, but then again she didn't know all of them that well.

"Your house or mine?" Zelo turned to her not completely fond of this idea either.

"Yours..." Eun Jung said right before the bell ending class had rang.

"Yah!" Zelo said before she could rush out of the classroom.

"What?" she turned around.

"You need my address don't you?" he scoffed.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

A/N: Hey there :3 hehe like my new poster? Bwuahah it's by Myungyeon graphic shop! like is in the foreword <3 Thank you for subscrubing! Comment below!

Saranghae <3