The Bracelet

Kingka (Sequel to "Queenka")

"You can stay at mine," Hyun Ae smiled. "there's a lot of extra rooms, so and my aunt would be happy to have more people in the house,"

"A-Are you sure? I mean I don't want to disturb anyone..." Eun Jung was still uneasy about the idea.

"Oh of course! There's only three of us so the house is always really quiet...." Hyun Ae assures. "Who's this you have?"

"This is Lee Minkyu, Mrs.Lee's son..." Eun Jung introduces. Hyun Ae crouches down to Minkyu's shorter level.

"Hi Minkyu-ah...my name is Hyun Ae," she smiles at the little boy. "How old are you?".

"I'm---" the small boy held up 5 oh his tiny fingers.

"Really? Is it okay if you and your noona come and live with me?" Hyun Ae uses a small voice. Minkyu thinks for a little bit, before nodding. "Alright, do you have all of your guys' stuff?"

"Not yet, they said we could retrieve our stuff tomorrow..." Eun Jung shook her head.

"Oh, well I'm sure you could fit in my clothes? Until tomorrow, I'll go with you and help you collect," Hyun Ae smiles yet another time. "Shall we?" she motions to a red car down the hill from where they were standing.

"Uh, Ye" Eun Jung nodded as she followed Hyun Ae and Daehyun. The 4 of them piled into the car as Hyun Ae drove away.

After a good 10 minutes, they pulled into a driveway of a familiar small house. Eun Jung's eyes widened. It couldn't be...? Could it?

"We're here," Hyun Ae turned off the engine and opened her car door.

"Come on Noona," Minkyu tugged on Eun Jung's left arm. Catching herself out of her trance she looked down to the little boy. She got out of the car as well and rushed to the other side to help Minkyu.

"Please help me Minkyu-ah," Eun Jung mumbled.

"What's wrong noona?" he pouted seeing her upset.

"Noona is a little scared right now..."

"Minkyu can protect you!" He gave her a bright smile. Eun Jung smiled down at him as well. It was good that he was being so much stronger.

Minkyu: (LOL yes SHINee's Yoogeun..I'm sorry HE'S SO FREAKING ADORABLE).

yoogeun-happy.jpg

Eun Jung held tightly to Minkyu's hand again as they approached the house. Laughter boomed within the wall of the small living room. BAP was over.

"GUYS!" Hyun Ae shouted over their loud voices. Each of the BAP members settling down. The room filled with silence before Hyun Ae began speaking again. "This is Eun Jung-,"

"We know her!" Youngjae beamed.

"Oh, well she's gonna be staying her for a while...so...if you see her treat her nicely!" Hyun Ae finished with a clap of her hands. "Zelo-ah, come here for a second!".

"Er..okay?" Zelo stood from his spot on the floor.

"Can you show....Eun Jung her room?" Hyun Ae smiled lowering her voice.

"Why can't you show her?" Zelo groans causing Eun Jung to roll her eyes.

"Because I am going to make her and Minkyu here some dinner!" Hyun Ae signaled down to the little boy on Eun Jung's side. "Come on Minkyu we are going to make you and your noona some food okay?"

"Okay!" Minkyu beamed after hearing 'food'. He let go of Eun Jung's hand and immediately followed Hyun Ae to the kitchen.

"Follow me I guess?" Zelo walked past Eun Jung expecting her to follow. In which, she did. He made an adventure up the stairs and down a long hall. Suddenly he had stopped walking causing her to run into his back.

"Oof-!" She backed away and scratched the back of her neck. "Mian,"

"Whatever...this is your room....Hyun Ae's is down that way, mine is across don't go in there and there is my mom's never go in there...bathroom is straight down and there's one downstairs as well..." Zelo said plainly. "have a nice stayyy" he used a lot of sarcasm in his voice, before walking back down the stairs.

-

"Minkyu-ah, is Eun Jung noona pretty?" Hyun Ae looked at the small boy propped on a island stool.

"Neh! Eun Jung noona nomu yeopo! (SHINee song too >.< aigoo~)" Minkyu kicked his feet happily.

"Are you close with Noona?"

"Neh! Noona saranghae! I'm gonna marry noona when I grow up!" he giggled to himself.

"What if noona likes someone else though?"

"Who does noona like?"

"Come here," Hyun Ae helps him down from the tall stool. The two of them creep to the corner and peeks over to the boys and Eun Jung in the living room. "You see that one? His name is Zelo-hyung...your noona likes him...but you can't tell anyone! okay? it's a secret between you and me!"

"Arasso!" Minkyu giggled again hooking his tiny pinky with Hyun Ae's. Soon it the sun finally had set, and the stars took their place. Each of the bap boys leaving at different times in the night. It was only 10, Eun Jung felt like she would knock out anytime soon. Finally the last two members left leaving Hyun Ae, Minkyu, Eun Jung and Zelo. Hyun Ae told Minkyu that the first night he could sleep with his noona. She settled in her own room.

"Can I call you Hyung?" Minkyu sat on Zelo's bed as Zelo was finding clothes to sleep in.

"If you want too," he replied.

"Zelo hyung...." Minkyu said, suddenly using a softer voice.

"Hm?" Zelo looked over to the younger. He noticed how Minkyu's eyes drooped as he rubbed them tiredly.

"Do you like my noona?" Minkyu yawned. Zelo froze in his spot. He glanced at Minkyu another time. He's asleep. Zelo sighed before  going over to pick up the small boy.

"Yeah...I do like your Noona," he hoisted Minkyu so that his face was on Zelo's shoulder.

"Are you going to tell her?"

"No, she doesn't like me back..." Zelo said sadly.

"Hyun Ae noona says she does..." Minkyu yawned again as Zelo carried him across the hall.

"Hyun Ae noona is weird..." Zelo admits. He knocked lightly on the door of Eun Jung's new room. "Eun Jung-ah..."

"Since when did we address each other informally?" she opened her door.

"Minkyu-ah we're at your noona's room...Minkyu? Aish..he fell asleep in such a short time..."

"Can you put him on the bed?" Eun Jung stepped back as Zelo walked in.

"Uhh..sure.." he carried the sleeping boy to the bed and set him down slowly.

"Thanks.." she said awkwardly.

"Yeah...uh..good night then." he nodded awkwardly as well before retreating back to his own room.

Eun Jung sat on the bed next to Minkyu's sleeping body. She noticed something small next to Minkyu. Taking a closer look, she noticed a bracelet. Figuring it was Zelo's, she picked it up and went across the hall. Because the walk is short she made it to his room quickly. Eun Jung knocked on it once, twice, no answer. Her hand absentmindedly reached for the doorknob and opened the door.

"Don't you know? There's this thing called manners?" Zelo stands right in front of her, shirtless.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

A/N: SORRYYY!! I never update TT I'm so sorry I've been avoiding all my stories and I'm so sorry! I might update tomorrow if I finish my other stories as well! Mianhae! UGGH This weekend wasn't fun! Was at my uncles house as my brother and cousin and other uncles were help moving a rock and some stuff, HIVE OF BEE'S COMES OUT OF THE TREE STUMP THEY WERE TRYING TO MOVE! I got a couple but my brother got it worse T-T I feel so bad...Comment below what happened in your weekend! Hopefully your stories will make me feel better about mine!

p.s BEE STINGS HURT LIKE A LITTLE BYOTCH Happened saturday and now they ITCH LIKE A B*TCH UGGGH and they're swelling...I'm going to cry TTTTTT

Saranghae <3