Notice

Kingka (Sequel to "Queenka")

Homecoming came and passed. Eun Jung thought nothing of this dance while on the other hand Zelo only fell deeper and deeper in this trance he had for her. He’d wake up and eat breakfast then wait for her to come down the stairs. He wanted to see her every second of the day every day. And on the other hand, Eun Jung would look forward to seeing Yonghyun after school in which he’d teach her how to play guitar. Rumors would still be passed around about her but it didn’t bother her so much. That was until one day:

“I can’t believe she would cheat on Zelo Oppa!”

“He’s so dreamy and she’s so ty for cheating on him!”

Eun Jung was surprised when things were painted, taped, glued, thrown onto her locker. She was also confused on why this happened. After prying open her locker a single note fell from it.

“Eun Jung-ah meet me after school today but instead of the music room, meet me in the gym. –Yonghyun”.

“YAH Eun Jung!” Jia called out from down the hallway. Eun Jung turned her head to the Miss A girls.

“So is it true?” Min hooked her arm into Eun Jung’s.

“Is what true?” Eun Jung was confused.

“You found someone else?”

“What are you talking about?”

“Everyone is saying how you have someone else and stuff”

“Just Ignore it Eun,” Jia said casually. Eun Jung nodded and continued walking.

-

Yonghyun’s note got to Eun Jung. She was freaked out the entire day. She remembered about the harsh things he would tell her. Like how he used to be very suicidal and it scared her. She was worried about the sudden change in atmosphere.

But the end of the day did come around, and Eun Jung made her way to the gymnasium.

“Yonghyun?” she called out in the large room.

“E-Eun Jung? You actually came?” he was behind her. Just as she turned around he shouted “D-DON’T LOOK!” His suddenly loud voice startled Eun Jung as she followed her orders and shut her eyes.

“I- I’m sorry.”

“No, I am…I just don’t want you to see me this way…” his sentence was finished with a cough, then a loud thud was heard. Eun Jung opened her eyes to the noise.

“Y-YONGHYUN!” she shrieked. Blood covered his body as his now weak body laid on the floor.

“I’m so sorry Eun Jung…You were my only friend and I let you down…” Eun Jung rushed to his frail body.

“N-No, you didn’t do anything wrong” tears sprang her eyes.

“Eun Jung leave, before someone see’s you.” He coughs. She gently places his head on her lap. And by now she was sobbing.

“No I’m not leaving, who did this to you…”

“I did it to myself.”

“Oh Yonghyun no…no no nooooo”

“It means a lot that you care about me Eun Jung-ah…” Yonghyun sheds tears of his own.

“Of course I care…”

“I care about you too, but I’m so sorry I had to do this.”

“Why, you could’ve been happy, we could’ve been together…”

“I- I know…that’s why I’m sorry…but you deserve better Eun Jung.”

“But I want you…”

“But you deserve better…and you’ll GET better because you’re so amazing, someone like me…no one is going to notice when I’m gone…but EVERYONE will notice when you’re gone…” he reached up to her face. His bloody hand caressed her smooth cheek. “But these past weeks with you were so amazing…I was planning on doing this a while ago but then I met you.”

“Yonghyun no, you weren’t supposed to do this at all…”

“Don’t worry about me anymore Eun Jung…” he whispered. No. this wasn’t supposed to happen, no one has ever made her feel this way. No one has ever made Eun Jung feel so happy before. She loved being around Yonghyun because he made her feel welcome, he made her feel normal, and okay. Unlike Zelo who made her feel frustrated and upset. He made her feel annoyed, and wanted. Wait, what?

“You’re thinking of him aren’t you?” Yonghyun chuckles weakly.

“Huh? Who?”

“That one Kingka?”

“What?”

“What’s his face? Uh…Zelo?”

“Zelo? What? No?”

“Yeah you are, you have that glow in your eye Eun Jung, I know you like him.”

“No I don’t!”

“Denial is the second stage of the fall…”

“The fall?”

“When you fall for someone,” Yonghyun sends her a soft smile. “Be with him, you may not realize it now, but that frustrating feeling you have around him? Is love, you hate being around him but when you’re away from him…he’s all you think about.”

“What? But-?”

“Obviously you don’t see it now, but at the end of the day when you’re about to sleep, who is the one you’re thinking about? Cause it’s not me…”

“…”

“Exactly,” he chuckles again, “Thank you Eun Jung…thank you SO much.” He gives her this time a weak smile. “Thank you-“ his body lets out a huff before his eyes flutter shut.

“Y-Y-Yonghyun?” Eun Jung’s breathing sped up whilst tears streamed down her now bloody cheeks.

-

A scene was made when the police came by and an ambulance, even a crowd of teachers and students. Eun Jung walked home trying to get the thought of Yonghyun out of her head. She ended up thinking about Zelo. Maybe she did like him, but she wasn’t even sure of that. The house came into view as she saw an unfamiliar car in the driveway. Thinking nothing of it she continued towards the house.

“E-Eun Jung?!?!” Zelo pulled away from a kiss just as the door opened. Eun Jung’s eyes widened at the two sitting on the couch; Zelo and Suzy.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

A/N: Okay i get that this chapter is more dramatic, yes. but i just recently got out of some depression. And i had some suicidal thoughts. And if you ever, EVER need someone to talk to message me or tweet me or tumble me. Cause honest to god there will ALWAYS be someone who needs you in their life, and that's me.

Tumblr: MissYeol.tumblr.com

Twitter: @MissJYeol