Worst Day Ever

Kingka (Sequel to "Queenka")

“I have to go Zelo, but thanks…” Suzy smiled before getting up from the couch. She bumped shoulders with Eun Jung before walking out the front door of the house.

“E-Eun Jung,” Zelo repeated. “I-I,”

“Sorry for interrupting,” Eun Jung looked down. “I didn’t know you two were dating…” She sounded disappointed.

“We, We’re not…were just friends,”

“Didn’t look like it,” She laughed bitterly. “I’ll see you at dinner Jun-Zelo.”

“Why are you covered in blood?”

“Something hap-“The phone began ringing.

“Yobosaeyo? Oh Deh she’s right here, Here” Zelo gave the phone over.

“Hello?”

“Eun Jung?”

“Hyun Ae?”

“MINKYU IS GONE”

“What?”

“HE’S GONE I WENT TO PICK HIM UP FROM SCHOOL THE TEACHER SAID HE WAS ALREADY TAKEN HOME”. Within seconds it turned a bad day into a terrible day.

“Where are you?” a few words were exchanged before Eun Jung sprinted out the door. Zelo quickly followed after her. Tears streamed down her face as she ran down multiple streets to find Hyun Ae. Her lungs burned and gasped for air but she didn’t slow down once. Minkyu was her world, the little brother she never had. Yet she cared for him like her own son. And ever since Mrs. Lee died it was like she was Minkyu’s guardian. Her vision blurred more, but she could see the police station that Hyun Ae said she was at.

-

“It’s too late Eun Jung,” Hyun Ae kept her from yelling at the police officer at the desk. “Someone else reported him found and got custody of him. You can’t have custody you’re not an adult.”

“But,”

“It’s too late, I’m sorry okay, and it’s my fault. I should’ve got there sooner.”

The car ride was silent. Hyun Ae drove, Zelo sat in the passenger seat, and Eun Jung sat in the back. She gazed out the window, hoping that something would make her happy the way Minkyu did. It was a depression that hit her like a boulder. Hyun Ae dropped the two off before leaving and mumbling a ‘sorry’ to Eun Jung.

-

Eun Jung showered, washing all the crap from today off of herself. That included the blood from Yonghyun, the thought of Suzy kissing Zelo, and Minkyu. After her shower she felt a little refreshed. She sat on her bed thinking. She didn’t have a family anymore, hell she never did, not a real one. She was alone. Well, not technically, He was just across the hall, literally. Getting up from her bed she walked across the hall. She knocked on the door. Zelo flung open the door surprised to see Eun Jung there. Immediately he grew nervous.

“He’s gone, everyone is gone,” she whispered to him. Tears began forming in her eyes and he saw them. He could see his reflection in her glassy eyes. By instinct almost he pulled her into a hug. “I’m so alone Junhong!” she sobbed.

“No you’re not.” He rubbed her back. He hesitated because he didn’t know if he had the courage to say this, “You have me.” Zelo pulled her into his room and sat down on the bed. He just let her cry, and that’s what she did, she cried, no scratch that she sobbed. Her entire body shook as her body heaved for oxygen. “Shh…” he tried soothing her. “Lay down Eun.” He leaned against his head board with her head on his right shoulder. Her cries died down and all that was left was her sniffing and hiccups. His arm was wrapped around her waist and hers around his. He saw how she was still wearing his bracelet.

“I’m really sorry Jun Hong,” she said softly her head still resting on his chest.

“For what? You’ve done nothing wrong,” he brought his other hand up to brush her fringe from her face.

“Jun Hong-“She giggled softly as his fingers tickled her face.

“I like when you say my real name,” he smiled down at her. Her face blushed, but she didn’t look away from him.

“I like…” she waited, “you.”

“I,” he took a breath. “I like you too.” And in this moment nothing else mattered. Though there was a lot that went on in this day, Eun Jung no longer cared. Everything had its way of working out. If looks could kill, with the way they were gazing at each other, they’d both be hella healthy. Eun Jung’s eyes suddenly felt heavy, she felt Zelo slide down so that the two of them were actually laying down. She sighed intently, maybe today wasn’t the worst day ever. Okay today was a day but the end of it, Eun Jung wouldn’t have missed it for the world.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

A/N: You know...you guys have like every right to hate me for never updating. But that'll change this week! BECAUSE IT'S SPRING BREAK BIEETTCHEESS. no okay, yeah i'll most likely be finishing this Fic off actually. And I mean I honestly don't want to but, I've had it for forever and I have nothing else for the plot. Maybe in a month or so I'll make Queenka and Kingka a Trilogy? sound good? haha but what would it be about? COMMENT What you guys want to happen if i made a third part to this series!

I actually have a new story [Here]. SO CHECK IT OUT AND SUBSCRIBE I'm working on it with my friend.