Recognize

Kingka (Sequel to "Queenka")

“I’ll see you later jagi~” Zelo kissed Eun Jung’s temple before catching up with the rest of the boys. Black Pearl again was near and the BAP boys needed to practice again.

“So finally got a girlfriend?” Daehyun teased the maknae.

“Hey don’t make fun, at least girls don’t cringe around me.” Zelo retorted making the boys laugh. “And Hyun-Noona doesn’t count as your girlfriend she’s with Kai-Hyung.”

“I’m glad they’re still together,” Jongup smiled.

“Yeah it’s been a crazy ride…” Youngjae chuckled.

“But hey we’re alive right?” Himchan laughed along. The boys sat in the van talking of old memories and how quick the year had passed.

-

“I still feel bad,” Hyun Ae thought out loud.

“Don’t, it wasn’t your fault…” Kai wrapped his arm around her shoulders.

“Yeah but he was such a nice kid, he was so cute too.” She pouted.

“Cuter than me?” He looked at her with puppy eyes.

“Ew leave the Maknae to do aegyo Jongin-ah” she joked. He pouted and kissed her cheek.

“YAH KIM JONGIN STOP MAKING OUT WITH YOUR GIRLFRIEND AND COME PRACTICE” Sehun shouted from the other corner of the large practice room. Kai got up from his spot on the couch and lightly jogged over to s. Hyun Ae mouthed a ‘thank you’ to Sehun as he only chuckled.

-

10 years later.

“Oh Neh I’ll be there soon,” Eun Jung kept her phone on her shoulder with her head tilted so it wouldn’t fall. She held her cup of coffee in one hand as she locked the door to her shared house.

He heard a women’s voice talking through his music playing from his ear plugs. He ignored as he continued to skateboard down the rough sidewalk.

Eun Jung’s heels clacked against the concrete walking to the café she was told to meet at.

“Arasso, later” she hung up, tucking her phone into her purse. She walked down the pavement of her drive way. It was a nice day so why not walk to the café? Besides it was literally down the street. She noticed the sound of birds chirping, oh it was finally turning into spring. The sun shined through the cracks of leaves and tree branches, which made beautiful patterns on the cement floor. Suddenly she heard what sounded like skidding and wheels then a bang. She turned her head in the direction of the ruckus and curiosity got the best of her. To her surprise she saw a teenage boy on the floor, with a skateboard. “Are you okay?” she cautiously asked. The boy looked up to the older women. His eyes widen in recognition.

“N-Noona?” Eun Jung gave him a weird look as if he was crazy. He stood up and hovered above her much shorter self. After a longer look, some realization washed over her.

“M-Minkyu?”

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

A/N: OMONA it's over. I feel weird tbh...i'm going to miss you guys so much :') y'all are like my family. PLEASE check out my other fics and keep in touch or something omg i feel like empty waht. this isn't supposed to happen. It's like yesterday I finished Queenka. Ugh i feel sad that this is ending T-T  I want to thank you so much for subbing to me it honestly means the world. You guys are what kept me writing so thank you so much <3 I love you guys and I'll miss you all so much <3

Saranghae <3