Eun Jung's House

Kingka (Sequel to "Queenka")

"Yah! AHJUSSI! LET GO OF HER!" a voice boomed from behind the drunk guy. Eun Jung peeked and she was relieved to see Zelo.

"I see you brought your friend little girl" the drunk ahjussi smacked across her face. Eun Jung fell to the floor with much force. "I'll find you again..." his voice was menacingly creepy. The Ahjussi then ran off in a different direction.

"Eun Jung," Zelo finally reached her. "Are you okay? He didn't do anything right?"

"He would've if you hadn't shown up..." she sat up. "Thank You..."

"For what?" he looked at her confused, he hadn't exactly did anything but yell.

"For following me today..." she chuckles. His cheeks burned bright red as he awkwardly looked away.

"Sorry about that...." he sighs.

"Did you want to come over today?" she's hesitant to ask him. She didn't like him at all. Or, she didn't want to believe that she like him. A small voice in her head told her to trust him though.

"Boh? Uh...I don't think I should..." he scratched the back of his head.

"I mean..you asked earlier right?"

"You said no"

"Well now I'm saying yes" she states getting up and pulling him up with her. "Let's go." She dragged him down a couple more streets. After about 10 more minutes of walking Eun Jung stopped at a door in the side of a random building. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath before opening the green metal door.

"NOONA!" a small boy ran up to Eun Jung catching Zelo off guard.

"Eun Jung-ah, you made me worried" an older lady pried the young boy off of Eun Jung's legs. Zelo assumed that the lady was her mother. "Who's your friend?"

"This is-," Eun Jung looked over to Zelo but was cut off.

"My name is Junhong, It's nice to meet you ma'am" he bowed deeply.

"It's nice to meet you too Junhong, Eun Jung usually doesn't bring friends home" she smiles at him. "I'll be in the kitchen if you two need me" the old lady then walks into another room.

"Your mom is nice," Zelo says as they sit on the couch in the living room.

"Mrs. Lee isn't my mom..." Eun Jung says.

"Oh, I uh-"

"Didn't know? It's fine..." she laughs bitterly. "My parents abandoned me when I was 7 if you're wondering why I live here"

"Eun Jung..."

"My mother gambled and my father was an alcoholic..." she spat, tears forming in her eyes. She didn't exactly know why she was telling him all of this. Her story usually scared most people out of her life. Maybe that's why she pushed most people away.

"E- Eun," Zelo was about to say but was cut off again.

"I'm thankful to Mrs. Lee for taking me in and raising me like I was her own...."I remember when I turned 10 my dad tried to come and get me, so we had to keep moving because he kept finding me...he was abusive....and i know they never loved me..." all the words she said were like acid, as she was about to say something again she was pulled into a strong embrace.

"I'm sorry that you went through that..." Zelo mumbled into her hair. He scanned around the small apartment. There were 2 bedrooms a bathroom and a kitchen. Zelo felt bad that she lived like this, and Eun Jung knew it. She knew that he pitied her.

"I don't need your pity," she pulled away from his arms.

"I- I was just saying-,"

"No just go..." she said pointing back to the door they entered in. He sighed before getting up and walking over to the door. He looked back to her before scoffing and leaving her place.

"Hey guys! I made coo-," Mrs. Lee entered the living room holding a tray. "Where did Junhong go?".

"He left Mrs. Lee...." Eun Jung sat there looking at nothing in particular.

"Aw...well I'll pack some and you can bring it to him tomorrow okay?" she smiled and walked back into the kitchen.

"Damn myself for liking him..." she closed her eyes sighing loudly.

"Did you say something sweetie?" Mrs. Lee walked out of the kitchen again.

"It was nothing" she quickly looked up to Mrs.Lee and faked her smile. Mrs. Lee smiled back and re-entered the kitchen. What she said was nothing, but her feelings that are developing towards Zelo were definitely not nothing.


"Aish..." Zelo sulked as he sat on the couch in his own living room.

"What's got Maknae so down?" Hyun Ae sat next to her younger cousin. She was in town and visiting.

"The girl you looked up..." Zelo pouted to his noona.

"Junhong...I'm pretty sure the Park Eun Jung wasn't the same Park Eun Jung that you like..."

"I don't like her noona!"

"Oh you so like her...I can see it in your eyes!" Hyun Ae looks at him meaningfully. "Admitting that you like her will make you feel better....It might not make a difference to your relationship but if you can admit it to yourself then maybe...just maybe it'll get better..."

"Noona....I think I do like her..." he sighs.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

A/N: Hi dere :3 hehehe~ I'm trying to learn "MaMa Beat" by LC9 OHMYGAAH That dance made me sweat so hardcore! WOOOOH! And I showered this morning so I have to REshower T-T damn....

Saranghae <3