Asking~

Kingka (Sequel to "Queenka")

That exact day when Eun Jung and Zelo had returned home the both of them separated into their rooms. That left Hyun Ae and Minkyu to sit at the dinner table by themselves.

“Jun Hong-ah…” Hyun Ae said as she entered her younger cousins’ room.

“What?” he looked from his hand phone that was lying in his hands.

“What did you do?”

“Wha-?”

“To Eun Jung…”

“Nothing…”

“Zelo…”

“Aish…nothing! Okay? I didn’t do anything wrong! So I don’t know why I was pulled into this whole mess! I didn’t ask for her to come into my life! Or have her live with me or for me to have started liking her!”

“Well…she seems upset…so why don’t you like…I don’t know? Ask her to homecoming?” Hyun Ae suggested quickly before leaving Zelo in his own thoughts. That doesn’t seem like a bad idea

-

The day seemed to have dragged on for Eun Jung. Ever since Zelo’s “lie” people look at her in the hallways and whisper. The Miss A gang was gone today for some concert. That left Eun Jung to roam the hallways aimlessly alone.

“Eun Jung-ah!” a friend of Eun Jung’s came up to her “There you are!”

“Uh…? Yeah? I’m here?” Eun Jung furrowed her eye brows staring awkwardly at her friend.

“Where are you going?”

“Home?”

“WHAT NO! I mean…not yet….” Her friend clasped her hands in front of her.

“Uh…why?” Eun Jung tried walking past her friend but failing badly as her chingu blocked her off from leaving the cafeteria.

“Just…not yet…” her friend innocently smiled at her.

“But..I have to go home and do homework…”

“I know just wait…”

“I really have to go…” Eun Jung tried a couple of more times before giving up. Her friend smiled triumphantly to herself before dragging Eun Jung to sit down at a nearby table.

“Hey, Unnie can you help me with this?” her friend pointed to a math problem in her text book.

“Yeah,” she leaned over the table as she helped her dongsaeng with Algebra.

“AAHHH!!!” multiple girls screamed as they saw Zelo come in with a bouquet of purple-pink daisies.

Eun Jung looked up from her friends text book. Her eyes me with Zelo’s as he continued to walk in her direction. Eun Jung backed away from the lunch table, Zelo noticed her awkward movements and sandwiched her between himself and a wall.

“So…did you want to go to homecoming with me?” he sheepishly smiled at her.

By this time everyone was watching them, even people from across the room were paying attention as if watching a good drama. “Uh…” was Eun Jung’s only initial reaction. “Sure..yeah…” she nodded.

“Really? Yes!” He silently thanked her before pulling her into a hug. Everyone around the couple shouted and hollered causing Eun Jung’s cheeks to flush.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

A/N: Hey there :3 sorry if this ..yeah uh I typed this so quickly LOL But this happened to me lol so it was easy to write. But yeah the guy I liked asked me to homecoming! He did it this way and besides the fangirling part it was almost like this...I was having a crap day because my friends were pissing me off...but turns out they all were just apart of this "Plan" anyways...I have catched a cold so I'm silently suffering...you know besides the loud coughing haha...please comment how you guys have been! I miss AFF SO MUCH TT (side note: [lol to the authors note? lol wait this is a side note of the side note of the authors note OTL sorry] but those flowers are mine as well!  aigoo i'm so happy!)

Saranghae <3