Cookies

Kingka (Sequel to "Queenka")

The next day Eun Jung returned to school with a small tupperware filled with 8 cookies.

"Z- Zelo," she stuttered as she approached her assigned seat.

"What?" he looked up at her still quite mad about what happened the day before.

"Mrs. Lee made these" she shoved the box to him.

"Oh? Mrs. Lee? The one who's not your mother?" he spat. Eun Jung placed the cookies onto her desk.

"What? Do you think everyone that goes to this school has a good story? And is rich like you?" she tried her best not to raise her voice since they were in class.

"Obviously you're not" he retorted. Ouch.

"I never said I was..." she still took her seat.

"Eun Jung can I have a cookie?" some random guy from their class pointed to the tupperware on her desk.

"Deh...go for it" she looked over to Zelo coldly, he glared back at her as well. "In fact you can take all of them..." The guy thought nothing of the anger filled aura. He only shrugged it off as he took the tupperware.

"Wow, you gave my cookies off just like that?" Zelo scoffed.

"Did I ever say they were yours?" she scoffs as well. "No, I only said Mrs. Lee made them...".

"Tch, Whatever....." he grumbled.

The day continued however and the two completely avoided each other.

"What's going on between you and Daehyun?" Min nudged Suzy as they all sat around a round table for lunch.

"You like Daehyun?" Eun Jung's eye widened at the thought.

"Oh please Eun Jung, we all know you have a thing for Zelo..." Suzy smirks.

"Do you?" Min immediately forgets about Suzy's love life to focus on Eun Jung's.

"No," Eun Jung instantly says.

"Ohmygod you so do!" Min laughs.

"I don't he's a stupid kingka that thinks the world revolves around him..." Eun Jung says coldly speaking her thoughts. "I didn't want anything to do with him since the first day of school, and I still don't want anything to do with him...He's just like the rest of them."

"The rest of them?" Jia takes a seat next to Suzy. "What's gotten Eunnie all worked up?".

"She likes Z-," Min was about to say but was stopped by Eun Jung's hand.

"No One..." Eun Jung cuts off. "I have to go guys..." she stands up holding her tray in her hands. The tray that was filled with untouched food.

"I just got here!" Jia exclaims.

"Sorry Unnie!" Eun Jung sighs before walking away from the table. The Miss A girls watch as Eun Jung walks over to throw her food away. They also see how Zelo is walking in her direction. And how a well known "Queenka" named "Hyun Jae" purposely bumped harshly into Eun Jung's shoulder.  The three girls immediately get up from their seats and hurry past passing students. By the time they had reached Eun Jung a male figure was helping her. Jia, Min and Suzy studied the male's body to find out that it's not Zelo but a different guy.

"Are you okay?" He asked Eun Jung who now had reddish-orange-ish sauce over her uniform.

"Y-Yeah..." she looks up and meets his eyes. "Thanks..."

"You should hurry before this scene gets worse..." he suggests pushing his glasses further up his nose.

"R-Right.." she nods getting up. "Thanks again..." she says.

"I- should go..." he quickly says before rushing past her.

"Woah, he talks?" Min said as the 3 girls reach Eun Jung.

"Who was that?" Eun Jung says while they drag her out of the cafeteria.

"Kwon Yonghyun," Jia informs.

"Complete nerd...everyone knows he's a nerd," Min adds.

"A loser too..." Suzy snorts.

"He doesn't have friends, and he doesn't talk...to anyone...only his teachers" Min lowers her voice while leaning in.

"Guys stop, he saved our Eun Jung..we should be thankful to him..." Jia says picking a pasta noodle off of Eun Jung's chest.

"Whatever..." Suzy shrugs. The girls help Eun Jung finish cleaning the food off of her shirt, though the deep stains still remained.

"Park. Eun. Jung." Teacher Shin slaps a ruler onto a desk.

"Yes?" Eun Jung immediately stood up from her seat.

"Your uniform..." she points up and down Eun Jung's apparel. "Is messy...I don't want to see that tomorrow..."

"Of course seonsaeng-nim" Eun Jung bows a good 90 degrees. Eh, it was probably 70 if you measured it but who cares.

"I sure enjoyed watching you fall at lunch today" Zelo whispers lowly to her as Teacher Shin continues the lesson she was teaching.

"Whatever," she wasn't going to let him bother her anymore. She was past the point of caring what other people thought. Especially not what he thought.

The rest of the day went by pretty quickly for Eun Jung.

"Oof!" Eun Jung groaned as she ran into someone. "Ah~ I'm sorry, I should've been watching where I was walking.." She looked up to meet eyes with Yonghyun.

"It's uh..okay..." he says awkwardly.

"You...play guitar?" she then looks down to the big guitar case in his hands.

"Oh...yeah a little...." Yonghyun scratches the back of his neck. "Did you..uh...want to hear?".

"Hm? Yeah, sure" she smiles to him.

"This way.." he tilt his head slightly. He then leads her to the music room.

Eun Jung follows a couple feet away from him, what she didn't know was that Zelo had seen her. He didn't want to admit to it, but he hated that she was with another guy, he hated that he didn't help her when she fell today, and he suddenly now hated that Yonghyun guy. But mostly, He hated that he was jealous.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

A/N: Thank you so much for waiting you guys! I'm so sorry TT.TT I got back home at 2 in the morning. And then I spent my day just plain resting...I'm still so tired...HOLY CRAP IT'S ALREADY MIDNIGHT. But thank you again for waiting!

Saranghae <3