First Encounter

Kingka (Sequel to "Queenka")

"Hi, I'm Zelo..." he beamed as she sat down next to him.

"Eun Jung." she simply said. No way in hell she wasn't getting involved with him, he was one of those "Kingka's".

"Where are you from?" he continued trying to get a conversation.

"Busan."

"Oh that's cool, I'm from Mokpo..." he smiled at her. Unfortunately her heart began beating faster. She looked at him for a second, before focusing back on the board. He frowned at her reaction, but only shrugged it off. Isn't that the girl that hyung said was pretty? Well she's a jerk.


The bell rang, signaling that it was the end of the day. Eun Jung was in a rush to get from school to home.

"WOOAAH, not.so.fast! Eun Jung!" Min called out. Whining to herself, Eun Jung turn around.

"Haja," Jia pulls onto Eun Jung's arm.

"Where are you taking me?" Eun Jung thought out loud.

"We're going shopping!" Suzy beams.

"Wha-?" she began but was dragged away from the school.


"Try this and this and this" the 3 girls began piling clothes into her arms.

"Guys this is ridiculous..." Eun Jung spoke.

"No, you are going to be apart of our group now! We are going to get you new clothes and a new attitude." Jia pushed her into a dressing room.

"Quiet and Shy to Fun and Outgoing." Suzy holds her hands up imagining the new Eun Jung.

"We all know that you're not actually that quiet.." Min adds. "Come on, just be your REAL self, let it all go and be who you are!".

"This doesn't fit..." Eun Jung suddenly says opening the door slightly for them to see.

"Let's get you a new size then.." Suzy pushes her back into the dressing room. "Change out of it..". Eun Jung does what she says and exits the dressing room to look for a new shirt.

"How did they even get this shirt?" Eun Jung mumbled to herself looking up at the rack. She stood on her tippy toes trying to reach the shirt. But because she's so clumsy, and her sneakers are slippery, she slipped and fell. Just as she was about to flip over something or someone to be exact had caught her.

"Are you okay?" a male's voice spoke. She opened her eyes to meet a very handsome face.

"Y-Yeah.." she nervously said. Standing straight she began brushing off nonexistent dust.

"Did you need this shirt?" he picked it up off the tall rack.

"Yeah.." she blushed looking away.

"What's your name?" he smiled at her. And by goodness gracious he was so handsome.

"E-Eun Jung..." she looked at him with wide eyes.

"Hi Eun Jung.." he chuckled at her and looked down "I was wondering if you'd like to go out sometime...even though we just met."

"What's your name?"

"Jung Daehyun."

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Hey Guys! I'm back at home ^^ haha Sorry it's taking so long for my poster! But since I finished "Mother's Diary" I can start up my new one! And this one! haha I'm so excited for my new stories! Please check out my story! I'll be putting up the first chapter tomorrow!

"Leftovers" - Ft. Kris
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/487691/

Saranghae <3