First Day Of School

Kingka (Sequel to "Queenka")

“Waah…look at the new girl”

“Omo...she’s so pretty…” girls whispered as Eun Jung passed through the hallway. Her parents had just decided to move on her senior year. Yes moving always had it’s downsides. But you know what. Eun Jung wasn’t going to make this chance slip away. New school = New Eun Jung. She wasn’t going to be who she used to be. “Not anymore” she told herself.

“Hey Zelo-ah...look a pretty girl…” Daehyun pointed out. The BAP boys were dropping Zelo off at school.

“Hyung…” Zelo whines.

“Still a byungtae Daehyun-goon? After the entire summer..” Yongguk teased.

“I’m sorry…these eyes see y and they want y...” Daehyun tried defending himself.

“Is that why you look in the mirror all day?” Youngjae rolled his eyes.

“Whatever…” Daehyun scoffs.

“It’s okay Hyung..I still think you’re cool” Zelo tries bringing up his mood.

“Go in Son…before you are late on your first day back!” Himchan pats Zelo’s shoulder. Zelo sighs loudly as he runs towards the school enterance.

“ZEEELLOOO-AAAHH!” the girls of the school scream as he enters the main hallway. Eun Jung was startled at the sudden outburst. She looked behind her to the main doors as she saw a really good looking guy walking down the hallway. She watched as various people high-fived him, patted his back, and gawked over him as he walked down the hall. Eun Jung scoffed of course he’s one of those guys.

“HI THERE!” someone had jumped in front of her.

“Oop..” Eun Jung puffed out her cheeks.

“I’m Jia!” she introduced herself.

“I’m Min!”

“I’m Suzy!”

“I’m Eun Jung…” Eun Jung mumbled.

“We have another member...but she graduated last year…” the one called “Jia” said.

“So...you’re new here?” Min smiled.

“Mh...” Eun Jung only nodded.

“You don’t talk a lot do you?” Suzy blurted.

“Not really…” Eun Jung shook her head.

“Hey Min” the cute guy from earlier walked up to the group of girls.

“Hey Zelo” Min beamed. What kind of name is Zelo?

“His name is Zelo?” Eun Jung said after he had walked away.

“Yup...I heard it was just a stage name…” Jia sniffs.

“I wonder what his real name is…” Suzy thinks out loud.

“What are you doing after school today Eun Jung?” Min asked.

“Probably nothing…” Eun Jung blinked.

“Eun Jung is too long…we have to shorten it…” Jia taps her index finger to her chin. “Eunnie, or Eun, or Jung, or Junggie…” she laughs maniacally.

“I like Eun…” Suzy smiles.

“I don’t really think it matters…” Min shrugs.

“What do you think Eun Jung?” they all look towards her.

“Erm…I uh-…don’t know…” Eun Jung murmured.

“Eh...we’ll call you both…” Jia nods.

“This is us…” Suzy sighs. “Anneyeong guys! See you at lunch!” Her and Min walk into their homeroom.

“What’s your homeroom?” Jia turns to look at Eun Jung who has her head hanging. “Yah...why are you so quiet?”

“S-Sorry…” Eun Jung lightly bowed her head.

“Omo...now you’re bowing…” Jia’s eyes widen. “Waah…we have the same homeroom..” she takes a look at Eun Jung’s schedule herself. “Come on…”

“Arasso...” Eun Jung nods and just follows behind.

“Why don’t you talk? Are you a wind up doll that I have to twist something for you to talk? Or are you hiding behind a really thick metal wall that I have to cut through??” Jia continues to talk as she leads them to their homeroom class. “Can you at least answer that question Eun Jung?”.

“I just don’t like talking…anything I said usually never made a difference…” Eun Jung said quietly but loud enough for Jia to hear.

“Ouuu…girlfriend this is your lucky day….” Jia chuckled lightly. “I’m getting the gang together after school…and we are getting you a makeover….Mmhmm….”

“U-hh…” Eun Jung wasn’t even able to protest before she was pulled into a classroom. Everyone stared at her very intensely.

“Miss Jia…” the teacher greets them. “I didn’t see you last year Miss what’s your name?”

“H-huh?” Eun Jung suddenly jolts into attention as Jia elbows her. “Ah~ I’m Eun Jung,”

“I see, I am Teacher Shin, I hope the class will treat you with respect as we treat all of our new students….” The teacher nods. “Miss Eun Jung please take a seat by Zelo over there…”

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

A/N: Well Hi There :3 kekekeke~ I'M BAAACCCK!! Well I never left...

._. LAWL Anyways! I hope you guys are as excited for this story as I am ^^ kekeke We can see adorable Maknae Jello IN ACTION! MWUAHAHAHAHA <3 I'm sorry it took so long for my comeback...Honestly I needed a break from writing...but comment and subscribe! Aigoo~ Be excited for the next chapter! I'll probably be updating Monday for sure and maybe sunday!

Thanks For Subbing!