Creeping

Kingka (Sequel to "Queenka")

"Hey Park.Eun.Jung." Zelo says as he sits in his assigned seat.

"Uh..hi?" she said back awkwardly then turns back to writing in her notebook.

"Hey, today instead of my house can we go to yours?" he said looking over her shoulder.

"Uhm..."she thought for a second. "We can't uhm my mom has people over today" she quickly came up with an excuse.

"Is that so? What about tomorrow?"

"Maybe...I can ask..." she stopped writing knowing that he was watching.

"Alright...say....can I walk you home today?"

"I take the subway...I don't live in the area" she averts her gaze somewhere else in the room.

"Hmph..." he leans back in his chair knowing that she's lying. "Alright then..."


"Oh Eun Jung!" Youngjae called out for her. She turned to hearing her name being shouted.

"Neh?"

"Did you want to hang out today?" he caught up to her.

"Uhm." she looked up at him but through her peripheral vision she could see Zelo still watching her. Goodness was he digging a hole to china in her head? "I can't today...sorry Youngjae..."

"Another day then?" he looked to her hopefully.

"Sure." she smiled at him. He smiled back and turned to walk away. Quickly Eun Jung turned and walked the opposite direction as Zelo. After 5 minutes of walking, Eun Jung still could tell that Zelo was following her. What was he trying to do? She decided to quickly turn left and sprint off. But her arm thought otherwise. She turned around ready to yell at Zelo for following her. Instead of meeting Zelo's eyes, she meets someone else's. A strangers.

"Hey there baby girl," he rasped to her. His voice was deep and smelt of  alcohol. "Why are you out here alone?".

"Let go of me..." she struggled under his grip.

"Not until after I'm done with you" he chuckled deeply at her struggling.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

A/N: Hi dere :3 haha! I might double update today...we'll see! I started a new story and I'll probably be writing the first chapter to that as well. Go Check it out!

"One Of You Ft. Luhan and Kai"