The Fall

Kingka (Sequel to "Queenka")

"You play...really...beautifully" she said after he finished playing.

"Oh thanks...did you want to play?" he offered the 6 stringed instrument to her. Her eyes lit up immediately while she nodded vigorously. "Put your fingers here..." she did as she was told. "Now strum." She strumed but the only thing that came out was a strangled noise of the strings. "This," he fixes her fingers "try again...". Eun Jung strums again and this time the guitar made a nice sound of the simple note 'G'.

"I don't think I've actually introduced myself...." she looks to him. "I'm Park Eun Jung."

"Kwon Yonghyun," he smiles.

"It's nice to meet you Yonghyun, thank you again for helping me today..."

"Of course, " he chuckles.

"Oh, I should go..." she says suddenly. "But I'll uh see you tomorrow?"

"Yeah," he stands up.

"Bye Yonghyun!" she waves as she exits that small music room.

Zelo kicks a pebble off the cement. He crosses his arms and sulks as he exits the school.

"What's gotten Maknae to upset?" Daehyun says noticing the anger radiating off of the young. Zelo only growls in response. "Hey look it's Eun Jung!" Daehyun completely forgetting about Zelo's problems. He jogged over to Eun Jung, leaving Zelo still upset. Why exactly was he so upset? Why did it upset him so much that Eun Jung talked to other guys? Zelo scoffed as he looked over to Daehyun talking Eun Jung up.

"Geez, Zelo are you pms-ing?" Jongup was taken back at Zelo's behavior.

"Guys I got her number!" Daehyun beams as he reaches his two members. Zelo groans and stomps away. "What's wrong with him? I only found out she's from Busan like me..." Daehyun puts on a frown as he now notices the youngers anger. Jongup only shrugs.


"Hey! Junhong-ah!" Hyun Ae greets immediately from her spot on the couch. Zelo grumbles before continuing to stomp away. Hyun Ae groans at his childish acting and follows him. She pushes the door of his bedroom open. Oh this is so a boy's room...

"What's gotten Maknae upset?" she says softly.

"GIRLS !" he shouts face down in his pillow.

"Love you too cousin," Hyun Ae jokes lightly. "Is this about that Eun Jung chick?"

"YES!"

"What did you do?"

"Why is it my fault?"

"Fine. What did she do?"

"She gave away my cookies! And fell at lunch! And...and....and....talked to some other guys! and gave her number out! And I DON'T LIKE THAT SHE IS TALKING TO OTHER GUYS! And and....and...."

"Don't strain yourself," she stops him from saying anything else. "First...did you even accept the cookies? Did you help her when she fell? You can't blame her for talking to other guys when you're the one ignoring her....just ask for her number...and I think you really like this girl...".

"She-," He sighed. Hyun Ae was right. Instead of feeling angry towards Eun Jung, he felt upset towards himself. Man I'm a douche.

"Zelo-ah...I think you're starting to fall for this girl..." Hyun Ae smiles. Hyun Ae finds it cute how Zelo is finally experiencing love.

"What else do I have to go through..." Zelo whines.

"Jelousy is only stage one of the fall..."

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

A/N: OMFG I wrote this all and AFF decided to freaking delete it TT-TT I was so upset but Eh? What did you think? BWUAHAHAHA I'm starting to get tingly feelings about this story guys!

Check out my new story with Baekhyun! - Click Here!

Saranghae <3