Rumors Pt. 1

Kingka (Sequel to "Queenka")

“SORRY!” Eun Jung felt her cheeks heat up as she immediately snapped her eyes shut.

“You barge into my room and that’s all you say?” he scoffs.

“N-No…You uh left your bracelet in my room…” she holds out her right hand. Zelo’s eyes glance over her petite body, then land on her hand that’s in front of him. A simple silver bracelet with one charm that his name written on it.

“Tch,” he closes his door. Quickly before Eun Jung could fully process what was happening, Zelo opened his door picking up the bracelet and clasping it onto Eun Jung’s wrist. “You’re actually cute when you’re all flustered like that…Also…keep the bracelet.”

Eun Jung opened her eyes finally after hearing his door close another time. Looking down at the bracelet again now that it’s clasped to her wrist.

“Tch, of course…” she scoffed after seeing what was written on the small charm. “Property of Choi Junhong”. She shrugged it off before going to bed herself.

-

The next morning Eun Jung entered the school.

“Ohmygodyoudidn’ttellmeyouweredatinghimwhydidn’ttellmeican’tbelieveyouhidthisfrommeIthoughtwewerefriendsohmygoshtellmethedetailsnow” Jia clung to Eun Jung’s side.

“What? Slow down? What did you say?” Eun Jung looks at her friend with wide eyes.

“You’re dating Zelo?”

“No I’m not?”

“Then why is everyone saying that you are?”

“I don’t know?”

“LOOK! It’s Zelo-Oppa’s girlfriend!” a random girl points at Eun Jung. A bunch of screams were heard before a herd of girls chased after her.

“Eun Jung run.” Jia pushed. Eun Jung sprinted away from the main hallway of the school as the group of girls followed. Eun Jung continued keeping her fast pace. Just as she kept running, Zelo was also running from a group of Eun Jung’s fan boys.

“YAH WATCH WHERE YOU-“ Zelo shouted as Eun Jung toppled on top of him.

“ITS YOU!” two of them shout at each other.

“Why are you spreading rumors about me?”

“What are you talking about! YOU! You’re the one starting rumors!”

“Why exactly is the school’s favorite couple fighting?” Jia looked down at the couple bickering on the floor.

“WE’RE NOT A COUPLE!” they shout in unison.

“You sure act like one…” Min scratches at her head. Eun Jung quickly got up brushing herself off.

“WAIT! WHAT!” both the groups of fans (Eun Jung’s fanboys and Zelo’s Fangirls) shout.

“Did you just say you’re not dating?” a girl pops out from the crowd.

“I-,” Eun Jung stumbles.

“No, we’re a couple…” Zelo wraps his arm around Eun Jung’s waist. “And if anyone messes with my girlfriend they’ll hear from me.”

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

A/N: HEY THERE BWUAHAHAHA Like it? :3 sorry again for the no updating thing....but I'm baaaack! How have y'all beeeen? Also I cut my hair! LOLOLOL I look like A-Pink's Eun Ji.