Zelo's House

Kingka (Sequel to "Queenka")

The bell rang initiating the end of the day. Eun Jung groaned to herself. She had to see Zelo.

"Eun-ah!" Jia shouted trying to catch up with Eun Jung's fast pace. "Where are you headed too? Why in such a rush?".

"I have somewhere to go..I'm sorry..." Eun grumbled and turned to continue walking. She left Jia slightly dumbfounded.


"What took you so long?" Zelo scolded.

"I walked..." Eun Jung said trying to catch her breath. Zelo's eyes softened though he turned so that she wouldn't see it.

"Whatever...let's just finish this stupid project" Zelo turned around back into the house. Eun Jung scoffed before taking off her shoes and following him. His house was nice...of course it would be...he's a rich bastard. Zelo was a rich Kingka, while Eun Jung was lucky enough to even get into a particularly good school by scholarship. That's EXACTLY how she got into TS, scholarship.

"What do you want to start on?" Eun Jung set her stuff down onto the marble counter top. The counter was so shiny, she could see her reflection in it. To be even more truthful, the only reason Zelo's house was completely transformed was because of one person. His older cousin, the one and only; Choi Hyun Ae.

"The poster part..." he said. The assignment was to create a poster on an experiment. It was quite simple actually. Eun Jung and Zelo, didn't want to be around each other.

"Why don't we do the experiment first, and record...then make the poster" Eun Jung scanned her eyes over all the supplies that were sprawled over the dinning room table. Zelo watched her expression, man she really is cute. "Zelo-shi?"

"..."

"Yah...." she still used a softer tone.

"Hm?" he turned to her with big eyes.

"Are you okay with my idea?" she asked him. He nodded thinking that her idea had made a lot more sense. The pair decided to do this experiment:

What You Need:

  • A jar large enough to fit a chicken bone
  • A chicken bone - a leg or "drumstick" bone works best
  • Vinegar

What They Did:

1. Rinse off the bone in running water to remove any meat from the bone.

2. Notice how hard the bone is - gently try bending it. Like our bones, chicken bones have a mineral called calcium in them to make them hard.

3.Put the bone into the jar and cover the bone with vinegar. It might be a good idea to put the lid on the jar or cover it - let it sit for 3 days

4. After 3 days remove the bone. It should feel different. Now can rinse it off and try bending it again.

Why This Works:

Vinegar is considered a mild acid, but it is strong enough to dissolve away the calcium in the bone. Once the calcium is dissolved, there is nothing to keep the bone hard - all that is left is the soft bone tissue.


"That didn't take long at all...." Zelo said to himself.

"Told you...." Eun Jung smiled proudly. "We just have to wait now...did you want to keep this at your house or mine?".

"Can we bring it to yours actually? I think I'd rather do the rest of the project at your place..." Zelo asks.

"Er...sure..I guess...uh...yeah..that's fine" Eun Jung mentally scolds herself for saying yes when she could've said no.

"oh..and Eun Jung..." Zelo turns to look at her.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

A/N: KYaaah! I'm sorry I haven't updated...I might update tomorrow though I'm free ^^ haha....I had a great day today! Comment what you did today! I'd love to hear about it!

Saranghae <3