You saved me again. – Ghost

A Halloweenish Story

“GUYS!! STOP!!” Sunny said. Only Sungmin and Donghae stopped.  Hyoyeon passed Donghae and Sungmin.

“What?” Sungmin said. Sunny pointed at Jessica who was struggling in the water. Donghae started swimming towards her. Sungmin quickly swam over to Sunny so they can run back to shore.  Eunhyuk finally reached the rock.

 

“Help!” Jessica said, struggling in the water. She had a leg cramp. Donghae was swimming towards her. She was sinking fast. Donghae got to her and dove into the water.

“I hope she is ok?” Sunny said, holding on to Sungmin. Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk ran over to where Sunny and Sungmin were at.

“What happened?” Eunhyuk asked.

“Jessica, she was struggling in the water.” Sunny said.

“If she didn’t know how to swim, she shoulda just said so…” Hyoyeon said. Everyone glared at her even Eunhyuk.

“They are coming out of the water.” Sungmin said, pointing at Donghae who was holding Jessica.

“Thank god, she is still conscious.” Sunny said, running over to Jessica and Donghae.

 

“Thanks Donghae.” Jessica said.  Donghae smiled.

“You can thank me later.” Donghae said, carrying Jessica over to everyone.

“Jessica, are you ok?” Sunny said. Jessica nodded.

“Sungmin, can you work everything out, I’m going to take Jessica back to hotel.” Donghae said, carrying Jessica off. Sungmin nodded and turned his attention to Hyoyeon.

“So we are not going to count this bet.” Sungmin said, Sunny agreed.

“What?!” Hyoyeon said.

“Hyoyeon, stop it.” Eunhyuk said. Hyoyeon just crossed her arms.

--

“You are sure light.” Donghae said, carrying Jessica to the hotel. Donghae pushed the 20th floor.

“I’m on the 19th floor.” Jessica said.

“Do you have your room key? I don’t think so.” Donghae said.

“Oh right, I don’t. I left it in my bag which is on the beach...”  Jessica said. Donghae got out of the elevator and went to his room. Donghae placed Jessica on the bed.

“Is your leg feeling better?” Donghae said.

“Yea, I just need some rest.” Jessica said, lying down.

“Shower first, before you take a nap.” Donghae said.

“I can just wait for Sunny to bring my stuff back.” Jessica said. Donghae sat on the bed next to Jessica.

“You know I saved your life, don’t you think you should listen to me?” Donghae said.

“What about you?” Jessica said.

“I can wait.” Donghae said. Jessica was hesitant to move.

“Ah, it’s getting cold.” Donghae said, picking up Jessica and dumping her in the bathroom.

“You better shower before I make you.” Donghae said.

“Ok, ok, I’ll shower.” Jessica said, locking the door. Donghae giggled to himself and left the room.

--

“Where is Jessica?” Sungmin asked, he was reading a novel.

“I left her in my room.” Donghae said, getting out of the shower.

“You should go back before she finds out you aren’t in the room and freaks out or something.”  Sungmin said.

“I’ll go back and check up on her. I told her to nap.” Donghae said.

“You like her, huh?” Sungmin said.

“None of your business.” Donghae said.

“Come back soon, we need to talk about that proposal.” Sungmin said, finishing his book. Donghae walked back to his room. Jessica was still showering.

“Thank god, girls take longer showers then guys.” Donghae said, sitting on a couch to get this stuff. Jessica got out of the bathroom.

“Donghae, you can go now…” Jessica said, looking up. Donghae was dry and clean, wearing a new set of clothes.

“Hey.” Donghae said.

“You already showered?” Jessica said, sitting next to him.

“Yea, Sungmin is in his room. You take too long, I had to go shower before I get a cold.” Donghae said, getting his laptop out.

“I should go back to my room.” Jessica said.

“You should just sleep here, you can’t sleep knowing that freak of a girl is in the next room.” Donghae said, referring to Hyoyeon.

“You have a good point.” Jessica said.

“I’ll be across the hall, so you can take a nap.” Donghae said. Jessica nodded and hopped on the bed.

“You make me look short.” Jessica said, referring to the clothes that don’t fit her.

“You are short.” Donghae said, he grabbed his notes and laptop and went out the door.

“Good night.” Donghae said.

“Good night.” Jessica said, pulling the covers and tried to sleep.