~07~

We Never Know~*

"So, did you need another room, or you willingly to stay in this room with me?" Yongguk asked.

 

Himchan released the hug and looked away. "For now, i'll stay here. But as you said earlier. You sleep on the couch while i'm on the bed. Deal?" he turned to see Yongguk.

 

"Okey...as long as you with me, i don't mind it." Yongguk said with pouted.

 

"Good!" Himchan pinch Yongguk's cheek with a smile.

 

"Auww! Why are you doing that?" Yongguk rubbed his cheek.

 

"Nothing. You're cute too, while pouting like that. I don't know my manly husband could be this cute when pouting." Himchan's giggles.

 

"Husband? So, you already accept me as your husband? So, when did you gonna treat me like a real husband?"

 

Himchan's widened his eyes.

 

"Seriously, i can't take it anymore. Please Channie, only once."

 

"Yah, Bang Yongguk! Would you stop that? Stop asking about that or talk about that, okey? I need time. And if you keep asking about it again, i'm going to sleep in another room. Get it?" Himchan's went out from the room and going somewhere.

 

Yongguk just grinned.

 

*****

 

Himchan take a seat on the bench near by the pool. "Seriously, i'll find another room if he keep asking me that. Is he truly assumed me as his wife or a ? Is was something that he really care about? He doesn't care about my feeling." Himchan's wiped his tears that suddenly form.

 

"Hey, pretty boy~ Why are you crying?" asked a guy as he take a seat on the bench beside Himchan.

 

Himchan widened his eyes just to looked at the guy beside him. What a nice body and handsome face that he got. That guy only wearing a short pant without any cloth. Showing his abs.

 

'What's wrong with me? Why am i trembling like this? He's so hot! But i have a husband. I can't! I have to stop this feelings.' Himchan was about to leave when that guy suddenly pulled him onto his lap. They staring each other, before that guy trying to kissed Himchan. As their lips was about to touch, Himchan slapping that guy and he quickly stood up from that guy's lap.

 

"Jerk!" Himchan's yelled angrily before he ran away.

 

That guy grinned evily. "I won't kill you, but i'll make you mine. And your husband would be the one to be killed for my dongsaeng's death. Just wait."

 

*****

 

Himchan went to the beachside. He take a walk while admiring the view. Then he saw a little boy that crying alone on the sand. He rushed to that little boy and tried to comfort him.

 

"Hey, why are you crying? Where's your omma?" Himchan asked softly.

 

That little boy shook his head.

 

"How old are you? Can you talk? If you can talk, tell me what happen and i'll help you to find your omma." Himchan aked again.

 

"I'm 5. I'm playing alone, then i falled. It's hurt." that boy said as he showed his knee that bleeding.

 

"Owh, you hurt! Come i'll take you to my room. I have first aid in my room." Himchan said as he lifting up that boy and back to his room.

 

*****

 

Nera began to worried as she can't find her son that going out by himself without her knowledge. She searching every single place in the hotel and in her room but failed.

 

"Where could he be?" she though. Then she ran out from her room and accidently bumped onto Yongguk.

 

"Hey, what's wrong? Why are you crying?"

 

"My son is missing..."

 

"Did you find anywhere?"

 

"Everywhere that he could be, but he's not there..." Nera burts into tears. And Yongguk pulled her into hug to comforting her.

 

"Come, we should tell the hotel manager. Maybe they can help us to find your son."

 

"Okey..." They released the hug, and headed to the counter on the ground floor.

 

'Is he really love that girl? Then, why did he brought me here for honeymoon if he has another person to be with? Urgh! My heart's hurt!' Himchan's though as he saw Yongguk and Nera hug each other. He was about to entering his room to get the first aid for that little boy, when he accidently saw the situation while he still carrying that little boy.

 

"Ahjussi!" that boy whining.

 

But Himchan didn't bother it. His mind still thinking of that situation. 'So, he didn't get what he want from me, then he decided to find another girl to fulfill his desire...How could you? Is this what you call you love me? Damn it, Guk! I cursed you!'

 

"Ahjussi! My knee's hurt..." that kid whining again a little loud as Himchan still ignoring him.

 

"Oh, sorry! Come, i'll help you to treat your injured." Himchan said with a smiled. A fake smile of course. Then, they entering the room.

 

After a few minutes, Himchan finished treating that boy's injured.

 

"So, still hurt?" Himchan asked.

 

"Nope. Thank you, ahjussi! You're great!" that little boy kissing Himchan's forehead.

 

"You're welcome! So, what's your name?"

 

"Sehun...Oh Sehun!"

 

"Sehun? What a cute name that you have. It's suit for a cutey boy like you!" said Himchan while he rubbed softly Sehun's head and making Sehun giggles.

 

"And what ahjussi name?"

 

"Me? I'm Himchan. Kim...no, Bang Himchan. I'm Bang Himchan."

 

"Sweet name of you too, ahjussi! Same as you. Are you married?"

 

"Why?"

 

"If not, i want you to married my mom. I love to have a nice dad like you."

 

Himchan was shocked to hear that. "I'm sorry to dissapoint you, but i already married to a guy named Bang."

 

"A guy? So, you're the wife not a husband, right?"

 

"How did you know?"

 

"Well, ahjussi was pretty! So, a wife should be pretty. Am i right?"

 

"You're clever boy! You know it?"

 

"I know. My mom always told me that." Sehun giggles and make Himchan's laughed a little to see his cutenest. "Well, did you have a child?"

 

"Eoh?"

 

"Ahjussi child must be the luckiest kid in this world to have such pretty mom like you."

 

Himchan was blushing to hear that. 'Aish, this kid! Talking to much. How can he spoke like this? Talking about adult's things.' He smiled. "Thank you! But aren't your mom was a pretty woman too?"

 

"Yes! My mom also pretty, and the kindest person in this world. I love my mom!"

 

"So, you should go back to her now. She must be worried."

 

"Omo! You're right, ahjussi! I'm sneak out from our room and went to the beach without her known. She must be upset."

 

"Can you walk?"

 

"I think." Sehun went down from the bed slowly, but then he falled. "I think i can't yet." he said cutely.

 

"Okey, i'll send you to your mom. Show me your room." and with that, Himchan lifting up that boy and went out from his room.

 

*****

 

"They said that they would find him. So, stop being worried too much." Yongguk said.

 

"I know." Nera's nodded.

 

They was on the way back to Nera's room, when they saw Himchan's carrying Sehun.

 

"Sehun!" Nera's shout as she ran towards them.

 

"Mommy!" Sehun shout as he went to his mom embrace from Himchan's.

 

Yongguk and Himchan looked at each other.

 

"Baby, where have you been? I'm worried you know?"

 

"I know. I'm sorry, mommy. I promised i wouldn't sneaking out again." Sehun said.

 

"Omo! What's wrong with your knee?"

 

"I falled and hurt. Luckily, Himchan ahjussi help me. He's nice." Sehun explained.

 

"Really? Thank you!" Nera said to Himchan.

 

"It's small matter. He's a nice boy." Himchan said.

 

"What's your name?" Nera asked and before Himchan manage to answered it, Sehun answered it for him.

 

"His name is Bang Himchan. He told me." Sehun said.

 

"Bang Himchan? Bang?" Nera looked at Yongguk that standing beside her. "So, he's your wife?"

 

"Yes he is!"

 

"He's pretty though. Nice to meet you, Mrs. Bang! I'm Yongguk's old friend." Nera said.

 

"Friend?" Himchan asked.

 

"Yes, we are bestfriend when we at high school."

 

'So, he's not cheating behind me?' Himchan's though. "Okey, i'm going now. I have something to do."

 

"Doing what Mrs. Bang Himchan?" Yongguk teasing his wife that finally assumed himself as Yongguk's wife.

 

Himchan's glared at him before he leave.

 

"Himchan ahjussi love kids as he treating me nicely. He's good with a kid. I hope you guys would having your own kid. And they must be prettier like him." Sehun said.

 

"Sehunnie, your the best!" Yongguk said before he leave to his room.

 

Nera and Sehun back to their room.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I'll continued later...i have to go for a work now...Bye! And enjoyed my update! :)