~05~

We Never Know~*

The next day, Mr. Bang was worried to let his son and his son-in-law to go for honeymoon. He afraid that his enemy that waiting for a chance to take him down, would using them as their weapon. But as he remember, he's the one that gave this suggestion to Yongguk. In way to make their relationship got better. He sighed.

 

"Dad, you shouldn't be worry that much. We're fine." said Yongguk.

 

"I'm not worrying about you that much, but i just worried about your wife." said Mr. Bang as he looked at Himchan that standing beside Yongguk.

 

"What's wrong with me? Why did you have to worried about me? We're just going for vacation..."

 

"Honeymoon, Channie...we're going for honeymoon..."

 

"Whatever. So, why did you have to worried, dad? I'm fine. After all, we're not going for a war." Himchan chuckled with his joke.

 

Yongguk that watching him, suddenly grinned. "Sweet...you look adorable when chuckling like that...i'm sure i can't refuse to be with you when we arrived at the hotel." Yongguk teasing.

 

"Yah! You ert! How come you talk about that randomly? In front of your dad? Shame on you." Himchan's nag. "And for your information, i'm not going to sleep with you. You have to find me a single room only for me. Or i'm not going anywhere."

 

"Such a demanding diva."

 

"What are you saying?"

 

"Diva. You acted like a diva. You have to find me a single room only for me." Yongguk miming Himchan's act just now. "Please..."

 

"Excuse me Mr. Bang Yongguk! If you're going to continued your behaviour like this, i won't go with you anymore. It's annoying okey? Copying someone's act. Hmph~" Himchan sulk. He picked up his lungage and ready to go upstairs, to his room back.

 

"Yah! Where do you think you're going? You're not going anywhere, unless you come with me." said Yongguk as he lift Himchan on his right shoulder.

 

"Yah! Put me down!" Himchan's shriek, but Yongguk just ignored him.

 

"Well, it seems like i'm kidnapping you after all. So, this is my plan at the first place. I'm good at making plans." said Yongguk as he went outside and headed to his car.

 

Mr. Bang followed them with their lungage. "Have fun you two!" said Mr. Bang as he putting their lungage in the car back.

 

"We will dad. And don't worry about us. We're gonna be okey. Right babe?"

 

"Dad, help me! He's kidnapping me!" Himchan's shout.

 

Mr. Bang laughing to see how adorable his son-in-law act. "I'm glad to have you as my son-in-law."

 

"What? Dad, help me! I don't wanna go with him."

 

Yongguk placing his wife on the passenger's seat beside him and help him wearing a seatbelt. Then he quickly sitting on his side. "Okey dad. We're going now. Bye!" Yongguk drove away while Himchan keep protest.

 

"You're kidnapping me! You know that? What kind of husband are you, huh?" Himchan's crossed his hand on his chest. Angry at his husband.

 

"And what kind of wife are you?"

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"Well, you're not being a good wife for me as you refuse to fulfill my desired as your husband last night. So, is that make you a good wife? Tell me."

 

"I..." Himchan gulped. "I'm just...i'm not ready, okey? It's my first time so...i don't know how..."

 

"How to do that?"

 

Himchan's blushing. He lowered his head. Yongguk smiled only to see his adorable wife with red cheeks like that.

 

"Well, it's not a problem, you know? It's depends on me though. You're just have to followed my lead." Yongguk explain.

 

"Yah!" Himchan looked at his husband. "Stop talking about that, okey? You're embrassing me."

 

Yongguk chuckled.

 

*****

 

As they arrived at the airport, Himchan's getting nervous. He scared of high. Yongguk saw his wife's act, and he frowned.

 

"Hey, are you okey?" he asked softly. Don't want to make the other getting more stress.

 

"Uh? Oh...i...well...is there any way to go to Jeju Island without taking an aeroplane ride? Or can we go somewhere that doesn't need the aeroplane?" Himchan asked nervously. He sweating a lot on his hands.

 

"Nope. I'm afraid there's no such place. Unless, in here. At Seoul. But, it's not gonna be called a honeymoon if we stay where we come. Right? Besides, i can't cancelled our trip. I pay a lot on it. Including honeymoon package at Jeju."

 

"But i can't...i'm afraid of high..."

 

"You mean, you never take an aeroplane ride? Why?"

 

"I don't have enough money to buy a ticket. If we are, my dad wouldn't borrowing your dad's money and i don't have to be your wife."

 

"So, should i thank to your dad? Cause he's the reason you have to married me. And i'm happy to have you by my side."

 

"Why did you like me? We never met before."

 

"This is what people called love at the first sight. I'm into you when i first saw you at my cafe."

 

"Your cafe? You have a cafe?"

 

"The named's Coffee Shop and you always attend every noon. Remember?"

 

"So, you're the owner? That's why i feel like i have eating your cooked before."

 

"Yes and i always watching you from distance everytime i got the chance. And as the time pass by, i realize that i'm in love with you. Can you believe that?" Yongguk's grinned while he looked at Himchan. They so closed. And without realizing, they're kissing.

 

'Oh god! My first kiss have been stolen. Urgh!' Himchan pushed Yongguk away and he rushed to the toilet. He looked in the mirror and...No! he's blushing right now...brighter than before. 'How can i facing him like this? There's no powder here. Eotteokhae?' Himchan's whimpering in his mind. "Eotteokhae? Wait, i should calm down and it have to work or...i'm staying here until i back to normal face." He try to breath in, and breath out a few times until he calm. "That's better." he said as he looked in the mirror.

 

As Himchan's went out from the toilet, he can't see Yongguk anywhere. It so crowd with people at this time. He felt like crying. Like a lost child in the shopping mall. He never been there, so that's the reason he felt like that.

 

"Gukkie ah...where were you?" Himchan's said slowly as his tears starting to formed. "Don't leave me...i'm scared..." Himchan keep walking by himself, looking for his husband. "Gukkie ah...?"

 

Meanwhile, Yongguk was looking for him in the toilet but failed as he's out already. Yongguk was panicked. "Where is he? Channie ah!" Yongguk shout. Don't care if people looking at him, cause the important person in his life was gone and his life maybe indanger if Mr. Bang's enemies found him. "Channie ah!"

 

After a few minutes, there's announcement.

 

'Attention to everyone! We're looking for Mr. Bang Yongguk. Your wife is waiting you here. Thank you!'

 

"Channie!" Yongguk rushed to the office and just to find his wife's there. Crying non-stop, like a child losing his parents.

 

"Channie..." uttered him.

 

"Gukkie!" Himchan quickly hug his husband. "Where have you been? I'm looking for you like a crazy man, you know? Why did you left me?"

 

"You're the one that left me. And i'm searching for you like a mad man also, you know? I'm worried about you."

 

"Never leave me alone, okey? I'm afraid to be alone in crowd of people."

 

Well, when Himchan was a kid, his mom brought him to shopping mall. And he got lost after he's going to the toilet by himself as his mom promised to waiting him on the outside. But once he done, he didn't found his mom. He crying a lot until the staff brought him to their office and make an announcement. He easily become traumatic about something. So, here he is. Crying because Yongguk left him alone (though he's the one that left the other XD)...

 

*****

 

Hwang residents...

 

"I've heard that Bang Yongguk and his wife going for honeymoon. We'll kidnapping them, and used them to threats Mr. Bang. He killed my son, so he'll pay for it. Chansung!"

 

"Yes dad!"

 

"Go and find them. We must take revenge towards you dongsaeng's death." said Mr. Hwang.

 

"Nae!" Chansung's left.

 

"Blood should be pay by a blood too, Mr. Bang! You're ruined!" Mr. Hwang laughing evily.

 

*****

 

Yongguk manage to convinced Himchan to take an aeroplane ride. And now, Himchan was the one that being excited to be in aeroplane. He can't stop from looking on the outside through the window. The sky view was so wonderful for him.

 

"Thank you, Gukkie! I can't see this wonderful view if you're not forcing me before. Look it's a bird! Hi!" Himchan's waving with smiled and giggling.

 

They took their own plane. Personal plane. So, Himchan could be relaxed or being hyper as he want cause no one would see it except for his husband.

 

'You're so adorable...I'm so grateful to have you as my wife...I love you, Bang Himchan...'

 

..................................................................................................................................................................................................