~17~

We Never Know~*

Flashback

 

2 months ago...

 

"Hyosung, before i go, i have something to tell you." Yongguk said before he went to the airport.

 

"What?" Hyosung asked.

 

"Will you married me?"

 

"What?! Are you nuts? What makes you think that i'm gonna married you, huh?"

 

"Don't you love me? It's been a year since we're together. And i though you love me..."

 

"I'm sorry, Guk ah. All this time, i just assumed you as my friend. I don't love you. I'm sorry..." Hyosung was about to leave when Yongguk's grabbed her wrist.

 

"Wait! Are you sure that you doesn't love me? Even once?"

 

"No, Guk ah..." Hyosung detached Yongguk's grip. "I don't love you."

 

"You will regret it, Hyosung ah."

 

"No, i'm not! I'm just using you to make my friends jealous. But now, i don't need you. All this time, i just pretending to be your girlfriend. I don't love you."

 

Yongguk's grip his fist. Trying to hold the anger. "Such a BAD GIRL! Now i know who you are!"

 

"Good! Now leave! I don't want to see you anymore."

 

*****

 

After a weeks, Hyosung can't stop thinking about Yongguk. Is she already falling in love with Yongguk? But all this time, she just pretending to be a couple with him. She won't fall for him. It just not right.

 

"Noona, are you okey? You look miserable." Kris asked.

 

"Do i seem okey to you? No! I'm not okey!" Hyosung's yelled.

 

"Whoa, noona...calm down a little. Is it because of Yongguk?"

 

"Don't mentioned his name! I don't love him!"

 

"Well, it's not my problem. I'm going out now. So, take care."

 

"Where are you going?"

 

"A date, of course. I'm going to Tao's residence. Bye!" Kris said before he leave.

 

*****

 

Hyosung send her people to search for Yongguk, but without Yongguk's address, she can't do nothing. And as the time past by, she began to lost her patient. She missed Yongguk so much until it drive her crazy. She began to felt jealous towards Kris's happiness with Tao until she planning something evil for them.

 

'I'm not happy, so i won't let anyone to be happy!' Hyosung's though.

 

One day, Kris brought Tao to his residence. He asked Tao to stay inside his room as he went outside for something. Hyosung smirked before she entering Kris's room with a glass of milk on her grip.

 

"Hi, Tao! Long time no see."

 

"Noona! Hi!"

 

"How are you? You guys seemed happy together."

 

"I'm fine! Well, i'm happy cause he really care about me."

 

"Yeah, he care about you and the baby. Here." Hyosung handed a glass of milk to Tao.

 

"Noona...did he..."

 

"He told me before...well, i'm his noona right."

 

"Right. Where is he?"

 

"Oh, he's answering a phone called from his workers, but he told me to serve you this milk first. He made it himself. He say that you love a milk that made by him."

 

"He is?"

 

"Drink it." Hyosung smirked evily as Tao's drinking the milk. As Tao finished the drink, Hyosung was taking the glass back. "I'm going now. Have a nice day!" said Hyosung before she gone.

 

After a few minutes, Kris came to his room. "Tao, let's go. I want to take you to some place."

 

"Where?"

 

"It's a secret."

 

Kris leading Tao to his car. He open the door on the passenger side for Tao.

 

"Thank you!" said Tao with a smile. But suddenly he felt the pain on his tummy. "Ah!" He groaning in pain while pressing his tummy.

 

"Tao, what's wrong?!"

 

"It's hurt! Argh! Kris...help me..."

 

Hyosung that standing at the door was looking at them with evily smiled on her face. "Have a nice day..." she muttered before closing the door.

 

"What did you eat before?"

 

"Nothing...i'm just...a milk that you gave to me...what did you put in it?"

 

"A milk? When did i gave you a milk?"

 

"Hyosung noona...argh!"

 

"We're going to hospital!" Kris lifting up his lover with bridal style and putting him inside the car before he take a seat on the driver sit.

 

Tao's widened his eyes just to see his white pants was covering with a blood. "No! My baby!" he started to cry.

 

"Everything would be okey. You'll be fine! Both of you. Okey?" Kris gently Tao's hair before he drove away.

 

*****

 

Kris arrived at his residence with angrily. Then he headed to Hyosung's room and knocked the door hardly.

 

"Yah! Are you nuts?!" Hyosung's yelling at her dongsaeng as she open the door.

 

"Why would you do that? What did he do to you until you gave him those pills?!"

 

"Doing what? To whom? And what pills?" Hyosung's pretending.

 

"You know who, and what you did. I'm just asking, why?!" Kris grip his fists tightly. If Hyosung was not his noona, he might killed her for hurting Tao. "Why?!" Kris raising his voice.

 

"I'm done nothing to him. What happen to him?" Hyosung asked innocently.

 

"What did you put inside a milk that you gave to him?! Answered me, damn it!" Kris punched the wall beside Hyosung.

 

"Oh, that milk. Well, only an abortion pills. I mixed it with that milk. So, did it works?"

 

Kris jaw's drop. And he slapping his noona hardly until she fall on the floor. "You!! You're ! You just killed an innocent soul, but you still pretending to be innocent? You're crazy, noona! Or i shouldn't have called you that!"

 

Kris was about to hit Hyosung again, when his phone suddenly rang. "Hello?"

 

"Mr. Wu, Tao was trying to killed himself!"

 

"What?!" Kris rushed to his car and drove to hospital.

 

End of flashback

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: This chapter was about TaoRis...sorry for the readers that expecting this chapter is about BangHim...well, i just though that i should wrote about them a little bit...and for the nect chapter, it would be BangHim's moment...^^