~30~

We Never Know~*

 

 

In the hospital...

Yongguk was waiting on the outside of the operation room. He was so anxious, scared, fully of hoping that his wife would be okey. He can't stop walking around the hall then back to his seat again. His father Mr. Bang and Himchan's parents was there too and they didn't stop gave him some courage and advices as Yongguk seemed lost.

 

"Can't you stop walking around? You're making me dizzy." Mrs. Kim said while sitting on the chair.

 

"Relaxed, Guk. Himchan would be alright. So, why don't you go and see your baby girl instead of walking around like this. At least you might feel calm while looking at her." Mr. Kim said while patting Yongguk's shoulder.

 

"No, dad. I'll be waiting here until they told me that Channie was really fine. I'm not going anywhere until the operation was done." Yongguk said.

 

"Okey if you say so, then i'm going to see your baby girl. Poor that baby girl~" said Mrs. Kim as she stood up from the chair and headed to baby's room followed by her husband.

 

After a half an hour, the operation was done. As the doctor walked out, Yongguk rushed to him.

 

"How's my wife doc? Please say that he's fine...please..." Yongguk sounds desperated. 

 

"Calm down, young man. Your wife is fine. You can see him, but he still unconcious. So, let him rest, okey?" said the doctor.

 

Yongguk almost jumped because of the happiness. His wife was safe and he gladly thank to the doctor before he entering the ward. He saw the one that he loved was laying down on the bed in peacefully. He slowly take a walk to the bed with a smiled on his face. He was relief. He can't imagine his life without the other.

 

"You almost gave me a heart attack, you know?" Yongguk said while holding his wife's hand as he take a seat on the chair beside the bed. He gently Himchan's hair and kissed his forehead. "Don't you ever do that again to me. You know i can't live without you and i almost put the blamed on our daughter for causing you like this."

 

"I know...that's why i have to survive..." Himchan said weakly as he finally opening his eyes.

 

"Channie! You're awake! You want me to call the doctor? Are you hurt? Huh? Did you need anything? Tell me, eoh." Yongguk said concernedly, and making Himchan's chuckled with his act.

 

Himchan shook his head. "It's okey, Guk. I'm fine. Just a little bit tired..." he gave a smiled.

 

"Tired? Oh, of course you're tired after giving birth to our baby girl." Yongguk smiled while his wife's hair gently. "Thanks Channie, for giving me such an adorable baby girl. My life is complete now."

 

"Baby girl? My baby is a girl?" Himchan asked as he was forgotten about it after suddenly passed out just now.

 

"Yeah, and her name is Hyomin. She's so cute and got your milky skin. She's beautiful."

 

"Really? I wanna see her." Himchan tried to get up but being prevent by Yongguk.

 

"You have to stay on the bed and get some rest after the operation. You still weak. Tomorrow, i'll brought her here, okey? For now, you should rest. Don't move a lot." Yongguk gave some advices.

 

Himchan pouted as he wanted to see his baby girl. He didn't have a chance to see his newborn baby when he passed out after delivering the baby just now. 9 months carrying the baby, and he can't wait to see the little one, but now he still can't.

 

"Please, Guk...i want to see her. Please..." Himchan begged cutely which he know Yongguk would buying it and he's right.

 

"Let me ask the doctor, okey?" Yongguk said before he pecked a kiss on his wife's forehead and walked out the ward.

 

After a few minutes, Yongguk came in with a white bundle in his arm. Himchan can't help but smiling looking at it.

 

"My baby." Himchan said while he's trying to take on sit position with Yongguk's help. He leaning his back on the head of the bed before Yongguk carefully handed him the bundle. He looked at his baby girl that still sleeping. A wide smiled was showed on his face. "Oh my, you were right, Gukkie! She have my milky skin. She's so adorable." suddenly a tears came down on his cheek when he kissing his daughter's forehead.

 

"Channie, why are you crying? Are you hurt? Yah, don't just silent. Tell me what's wrong?" Yongguk asked worriedly.

 

"It's a happy tears, Guk ah. Who knows that this time i can really see my baby's alive, unlike the past. I'm so happy that i can carrying my baby in my arms. I'm so..." Himchan burst into a silent tears.

 

Yongguk take a seat beside his wife and pulled Himchan in his embrace from the side. "It's okey, Channie. I understand. Just forget the past, okey? We should move on."

 

Himchan leaned his head on Yongguk's shoulder while looking at the sleeping baby girl. "Yeah, you're right. The past is in the past. Maybe that baby was not for me and he safe with HIM on the other world. And for now, i promise to take a good care of our baby girl. I love you, Gukkie!" Himchan pecked a kiss on Yongguk's cheek.

 

"No kiss on the lips?" Yongguk teased.

 

"Not in front the baby, you ert,"

 

"But she's sleeping. Please, only once."

 

"No." Himchan slowly placing his baby on the bed and he slowly laying down beside her. Then he's holding her gently and pulled her into his embraced. "Guk ah, i'm tired. Can you let me sleep with my baby?"

 

"What? Only the baby? What about me?" Yongguk pouted.

 

"Okey. You can laying down on the other side. After all, i don't want her to fall on the floor." Himchan said.

 

"Thanks, honey!" Yongguk climbed up the bed and laying down beside his baby.

 

Now the baby was sleeping in the middle, between her father and mother. The three of them was sleeping soundly.

 

Himchan's parents and Mr. Bang watched the scene as they entering the ward. They looked at each other before they went outside again.

 

"I hope their happiness would last forever." Mrs. Kim said.

 

"They will." Mr. Bang said.

 


Finally updating this story! Yay!

Thanks to those who keep waiting for the update...

And the next chapter would be the final chapter...

I hope you guys enjoy this new chapter and don't forget to leave a comments =)