~26~

We Never Know~*

 

 

After finishing his routine, Himchan flushed the toilet and went to the sink with Yongguk's help to wash his mouth. His body was so weak after he puke.

 

"Are you okey? You look pale." Yongguk asked worriedly.

 

"I'm fine, Guk ah. Can you brought me back to the bed? I can't feel my legs right...now..." Himchan said weakly before he suddenly passed out. Yongguk that manage to catch his body try to wake him up, but he still unconcious. So, Yongguk lifting him up and decided to go to hospital.

 

As Yongguk went downstairs, the whole family that sitting on the living room was surprised to see Himchan's condition.

 

"What's wrong with him?" Mrs. Kim asked worriedly as she approached them.

 

"I don't know, mom. He suddenly passed out after puking just now. So, i'm going to take him to hospital."

 

"Okey, we'll be right there soon. You go first." Mr. Kim said.

 

*****

 

"How's my wife, doctor?" Yongguk asked the doctor.

 

"He's fine. Don't worry, eoh? It's normal after puking all his guts out. You can see him." the doctor smile before he left.

 

Yongguk sigh relief. He slowly entering the ward and headed to his wife's bed. He saw Himchan was smiling warmly to him, and he smiled back. He take a seat on the chair beside the bed.

 

"Don't do that again." Yongguk said while holding Himchan's hand.

 

"Doing what?" Himchan asked.

 

"You almost gave me a heart attack when you suddenly passed out just now. I though i might losing you." and with that, Yongguk's tears slowly stream down his cheek. He kissed Himchan's back hand.

 

"Hey, don't cry. Okey, i'm sorry for scaring you like that, though i didn't mean it. What makes you think that i'm going to leave you? I'm pregnant, not having a dangerous illness. So, stop worrying too much. Or you might having a high blood pressure." Himchan's giggled.

 

"I'm worried because i love you, Channie. I can't live without you. So, don't do that again."

 

"Guk ah, you sounds childish. Okey, i promised i won't scared you like that again. Happy?"

 

Yongguk smiled.

 

"So, what the doctor said? How long should i stay here?"

 

"Not for long, but maybe a week."

 

Himchan's widened his eyes. "A week?!" he almost yelled. "Why would i stay here in a week? Is the doctor's nuts? What would i do then? It's getting bored right now, so how can i stand for a week? Did i'm having some dangerous sickness? Is he try to make me crazy or what? I..."

 

Before Himchan could finished his sentences, Yongguk suddenly laughed. Himchan's frowned to see his husband behaviour while he keep worrying about staying here for a week.

 

"Yah, why are you laughing? Am i make a fun? I'm serious here." Himchan said, pouted. "Are you going to see someone else while i'm stucked in here for a week? Is that so? You're cheating on me?"

 

Yongguk stopped laughing as he heard his wife talking seriously. "No, i'm not. What makes you think like that?"

 

"Well, you seemed happy when i have to stay here for a week. Am i right?"

 

"Channie..." Yongguk grab Himchan's hand but being detach by him harshly.

 

"Don't touch me. Just go with your new lover. Let me be here all alone. Just go..." Himchan's sulking. He looked the other way to hide his tears that suddenly appeared.

 

Yongguk noticing it, so he stood up from his chair and pulled Himchan onto his embrace. "Channie, please don't cry. I'm sorry, i didn't mean to laugh at you. I'm just..."

 

"Stay away from me!" Himchan struggling to pushed Yongguk away from him but according to his condition right now, he can't. His body was still weak. "Let go off me...you doesn't love me anymore. You said that you can't live without me even for a second. But now, you're happy for being apart from me in a week. How could you?" Himchan's began to cry.

 

"Channie, i'm sorry..." Yongguk try to comfort his wife. 'Oh no, what have i done? I'm just teasing on him. But he take it seriously. I'm laughing because he believe that he has to stay here for a week, while he doesn't have to. I'm just joking. Well, my mother-in-law was right. Pregnant person was too sensitive. I'm just making him more depressed when i supposed to calm him down. The doctor already told me that he passed out just now because he's too depressed about something. If something bad to him, i'm the one who should be blamed of. Stupid Yongguk!' he cursing himself.

 

"What is happening here? Why is he crying? Yongguk." Mrs. Kim that finally arrived, gave a glared on him.

 

"No-Nothing mom. He just...well...too sensitive?" Yongguk try to explained but Himchan manage to pushed him away and run towards his mom.

 

"Omma! He's cheating on me." Himchan said while hugging his mother.

 

"What?!" Mr. Kim that just appeared was surprised to hear that.

 

"No, mom, dad! It just misunderstanding. I'm not cheating on him. Believe me, please..." Yongguk defend himself.

 

"No, he's lying! He said that i have to stay here for a week, then he's laughing like he's happy that i'm staying here, so he can be with someone else." Himchan said between his sobbed.

 

Mrs. Kim and Mr. Kim looked at each other before they smiling. They understand the situation.

 

"Okey, i'll let you guys solved this problem by yourself. Channie, i think it's only a misunderstood. So, let him explain first, okey? Take care, my dear." Mrs. Kim kissed Himchan's forehead before she went outside the ward following by her husband.

 

Yongguk approached his wife and help him back to his bed. "Channie..." he call after Himchan take a seat on the bed.

 

Himchan looked away. Still sulking.

 

"Hey, i'm just teasing on you. So, please don't be mad." Yongguk said softly.

 

Himchan still ignoring him.

 

"You're not going to stay here for a week cause the doctor said that you can go home after you're in stable state. I'm just joking by saying that you have to stay here..." Yongguk can't finished his sentences as Himchan shut him up by kissing him.

 

After a minute, Himchan released the kiss. "I know you're just joking."

 

"You know? But why are you crying?"

 

"Same as you. I'm playing on you too. So, GOTCHA!" and with that, Himchan laughing on Yongguk. "You should see your face when you defending yourself just now. So funny!"

 

"Okey, you win! I'm being fooled by my own wife. Deserved me right." Yongguk pouted innocently.

 

"Yes, you are. Oh Gukkie...you're cute with this innocent face...i..."

 

Yongguk pressed their lips together cause he can't stand to see Himchan was so pretty while laughing cutely like now.

 

After taking the result, both of them leaving the hospital.

 

"According to this result, the doctor wrote that you're in depressed. Why is that? What are you thinking, Channie?" Yongguk asked while driving.

 

"Nothing."

 

"Nothing? Please tell me the truth, Channie. What's bothering you lately? It's about the nightmare, isn't it?" Yongguk make a guess.

 

Himchan looked down and stay silent.

 

"It's only a nightmare, Channie. It won't come true. Trust me, eoh? Stop thinking about that, or you might put our baby in danger. The doctor already told you that, right? If you fainted once again, it may hurt the baby. So, please forget about that. I love you."

 

"I'm sorry for making you worried. I'll try." Himchan said with a smiled while his hand was touching his tummy. "I'll forget about that for my baby's sake."

 


Sorry for the long hiatus...but now i'm back!

Don't forget to leave a comments and subscribe...love all my readers ^^