~01~

We Never Know~*

Himchan was studying in his room when his mom suddenly called him. He tried to ignored it cause he though it's nothing serious until he heard a noise from the outside his room. He put down his pen, closed his book and rushed out from his room to the living room. He was surprised to see his family being tied up by a gang.

 

"Yah! What are you guys doing with my family? Let them go!" Himchan shout as he's trying to get closer to his family, but one of the gang pushed him away.

 

"Pay the moneys back, or they will die!" said that guy with muscled.

 

"What?!" Himchan's widened his eyes. "Who are you and what money should i pay?" he asked.

 

"Your dad, borrowing money from my chief, but he didn't pay it yet. The due is two months ago, but he still refuse to pay it. So, your family will be taken to see him. And you too!" said another guy as he tied Himchan up.

 

Himchan looked at his dad with dissapointed. "I have told you that i can take care of our family with my salary. But why did you have to earn money from a shark loan? Appa..."

 

Mr. Kim just lowered his head, feeling guilty of what he did. He had promised to his son not to involved in this situation again but still he can't.

 

"I'm sorry, son..."

 

"There's no use now..." Himchan said frustrated.

 

"Enough with this conversation! Take them to see the Chief!" said the leader of the gang.

 

Himchan, his dad, his mom and his dongsaeng was dragged to their van.

 

#*#*#*

 

"So, did you wanna see your family member's death, or you gonna pay it?" Mr. Bang asked. He's the Chief that they talking of. He's a bussiness man, but at the same time he has gang.

 

"Please don't hurt them. I'll do anything to pay it back." Mr. Kim begged.

 

All Kim's family just stay silent cause they was afraid, except for Himchan. He could sense something's bad gonna happen to him as his dad saying that he will do anything to pay that money.

 

"Well..." Mr. Bang stood up from his chair and stepped closely to Mr. Kim. "What valuable thing that you have? You can gave that to me for the exchange."

 

"I-I don't have any...if i have it, i would pay it before the due." Mr. Kim answered with shaky voice.

 

"Oh, you were right. So, how you gonna pay it?"

 

"Just tell me what do you want. I'll try to fulfill it."

 

"As your wish..." Mr. Bang stepped closely to Himchan that being tied up to the chair. "Your son is pretty! Milky skin..." Mr. Bang touched Himchan's face.

 

"No! I'll do anything, but don't asked for my son. Please, i begged you!" Mr. Kim shout as he become anxious.

 

Himchan gave a death glared to Mr. Bang. But Mr. Bang seemed didn't bother with that as he laughed. "I have a son too. Would you married him to..."

 

"No!" Mr. and Mrs. Kim shouted. "Don't take my son!"

 

"Shut up! Beat him up!" shout Mr. Bang to his gang.

 

They beating up Mr. Kim roughly.

 

"Stop! Stop it!" scream Mrs. Kim.

 

Himchan can't stand to see his dad being beating like that so he's saying...

 

"I do!"

 

"What?" asked Mr. Bang.

 

"I'll married him. Your son."

 

"No, Himchan! You don't have too!" said Mr. and Mrs. Kim.

 

"Shut up you two! So, you willingly to be my son-in-law?"

 

Himchan nodded. "Just let my family go. Don't try to hurt them anymore."

 

"That's my promised!" Mr. Bang laugh. "Brough him back to my house and send his family back."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~