~06~

We Never Know~*

 

As they arrived at Jeju Island, Himchan's seemed excited. Well, he never being here before. And it his luck that he finally had a chance to came here with his beloved husband. They have to ride a car to get to the hotel. Yongguk himself, pick up their lungage and headed to their car, while Himchan still admiring the surrounding with his childish act. Yongguk just let him be.

 

'Why do you have to be this cute? Owh, you're sooooooo cute my lovely wife...i can't hold myself anymore. Tonight, i will get what i want...you wait...' Yongguk's ert though.

 

"Gukkie, is this our car? Whoa! So cute!" said Himchan as he looked at their car. (the car that appeared in Boys Over Flowers drama-Soo Yi Jung's car)

 

"Yeah, it is! Come, we should be going now." Yongguk placed the lungage in the car.

 

"Gukkie ah..." Himchan said as he slowly approached Yongguk. Their facing each other.

 

"Hey, what's wrong? Why are you crying?" Yongguk asked softly as he saw his wife's tearing eyes.

 

"Thank you..."

 

"What? Why?"

 

"For brought me here. You know...i've been dreaming all this years only to stepped here and now...you've granted my dream...thank you..." Himchan lowered his head and slowly wiped his tears.

 

Yongguk smiled. Finally he manage to make his wife touching with him. And later, he will make Himchan falling in love with him. 'Thanks to my mother-in-law...she told me that Channie love to come here...' he though...

 

*****

 

"No! I need another room!" Himchan's shriek as Yongguk told him that they will sleep in the same room.

 

"Why not? You're my wife. So, you should be with me. After all, i don't want anything bad happen to you." Yongguk said worriedly.

 

"No! I'm not going to sleep with you!"

 

"Fine! You don't have to sleep with me. I'll sleep on the couch right there, while you can sleep on this bed. Happy?"

 

"No!"

 

"Why not?!"

 

"How can i trust you? How should i know that you will stay on the couch until the next morning? What if you can't refuse my body and began to climbed on me while i'm sleeping? Huh? Answer me!"

 

'Damn it! How can he read my mind?' Yongguk's though. "What makes you think like that? I'm not that bad. Well, i admit that i can't refuse to be with you, but i'll try to respect your decision. I don't want to hurt you. I love you!"

 

Himchan gasps. He blushing a little. Then he looked away. Yongguk's words really make his heart beating so fast. 'What's wrong with me? Did i already falling in love with him? No!'

 

'Did he blushing when i say that i loved him? omo! He's too cute! I can't hold myself anymore!'

 

"Channie, are you okey?" Yongguk throw that though.

 

"If you really love me, can't you granted my wish?" Himchan stay looked another way.

 

"What do you want? I'll do whatever you want. Just say it."

 

"I need another room."

 

Yongguk sighed. "Why you have to be this stubborn? It's for your safety if you stay with me."

 

"Why is that? What are you hiding from me? Since your dad also worried about me. What would happen to me?"

 

"Just forget it. I'll find another room for you." Yongguk was about to left the room when Himchan suddenly grabbed his wrists.

 

"Answer me first. Why you and your dad being worried so much about me? I need to know."

 

"There's nothing, Channie. I'm just worried about you cause you're too precious for me. I can't lose you. I'm afraid that someone would separate us. You're so attracted to everyone. Being cute, and pretty like this, nobody can take their eyes from you."

 

Himchan let go of Yongguk's hand. "Can't you stop from making me blushing like this? Gosh! My face's burning!" Himchan ran to bathroom and locked himself in it.

 

'I'm sorry, Channie...i can't let you know that it's too dangerous for us to stay away from our home. Well, my dad's enemies could be anywhere to harm us. But i'll protect you. And i don't want you to be unhappy if you know about this. I want to see your happiness. So, i can't tell you.' Yongguk went out from the room.

 

'Oh god! Why this happening to me? Lately i'm easy being blushing like this.' Himchan though as he looked in the mirror.

 

'Stop it, Kim Himchan! Stop being blushing like this, or your husband wouldn't let you go tonight. You have to admit that you're pretty and gorgeous like he said.' He grinned. 'He afraid that he would lose me? Well, if he treating me nicely, i wouldn't leave him. But to give him my precious thing it would be difficulties for me since i never make a love before. I'm scared to be hurt. Well, my omma said that the first time would be hurt a little but i will get used to it later. Okey, seriously! I have to stopped this mumbling. I'm not ready to let him touch me. I'm a coward for that sure. Sorry, Gukkie...but you have to bear with me, until i'm ready to be with you. Be patient, eoh?'

 

Himchan slowly open the bathroom door, and went out from it. He looked around just to know that his husband not there. "Where did he go?"

 

Himchan went out from the room and trying to looked for his husband. Then he saw Yongguk was talking with a girl in front of another room there. He's hiding behind the wall and looked at them. They seemed friendly. And when they finish talking, they hugged each other. Himchan began to feel the jealousy. He grip his fist without he knowing.

 

"That Yongguk! He said that he love me, but now he find another chicks to be with. Urgh!" Himchan's mumbling before he back to his room with anger.

 

"So, where's your wife?" asked that girl as they released the hug.

 

"He's in another room."

 

"Why is that?"

 

"He's not ready to be with me yet."

 

"Why?"

 

"He doesn't love me. It's an arranged marriage. He have to."

 

"Well, he better loving you before i take you from him."

 

"You can't. I really love him!"

 

"Oh, one side love, huh? Poor you...okey, i have to go now. Nice to meet you again my old friend."

 

"Yeah, nice to meet you too, Nera. Bye!"

 

"Bye, Guk! And i hope you guys will be together later. Don't worry, he'll be in love with you. You're a nice guy."

 

"Thanks!" Yongguk's waving as Nera leave.

 

Meanwhile, Himchan was crying in his room. "Why am i crying like this? I don't love him. Just let him be with someone else. But i can't let him just like that. He's my husband. Uwaaaaaa..."

 

"Channie?"

 

"Go away!" Himchan throw a pillow towards Yongguk that just came in.

 

"Hey, what's wrong?" asked Yongguk as he manage to dodged Himchan's attack.

 

"Don't Channie-Channie me! I hate you!" Himchan stood up from the bed and stormed out from the room. Yongguk chasing him.

 

"Channie! Hey, stop!" Yongguk grabbed Himchan's wrist and pulled him onto his embrace. Himchan struggling before he finally gave up and starting to cry loudly. Yongguk was surprised with Himchan's act. "Babe, what's wrong? Did someone hurting you while i'm not around? Huh? Tell me please..."

 

"Please don't leave me..." Himchan's wrapping his hands around Yongguk's waist while he's buried his face on Yongguk's chest.

 

"I won't leave you. Trust me. Just tell me what's wrong?"

 

"....."

 

"Channie?"

 

"....."

 

"Hey..."

 

"I'm jealous..."

 

"What?"

 

"Nothing. Just stay like this for a while. Don't leave me." said Himchan's softly.

 

"O-Okey..." Yongguk replied the hug.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~