~24~

We Never Know~*

 

 

Hyosung's body was brought to hospital by the paramedic after they got a called from Kris. And after finishing with his sister's matter, Kris was looking for Tao on the other side of hospital.

 

"How is he doctor?" Kris asked anxiously.

 

"Are you his husband?" the doctor asked him back.

 

Kris looked at BangHim couple before he nodded. "Yes, i'm his husband. So, mind to tell me?"

 

"The operation was successful and both mother and baby is safe. So, congratulations!" the doctor shaked hand with Kris that seemed lost after hearing the doctor words.

 

"What do you mean by mother and baby? I don't get it." Kris asked the doctor back.

 

"What? You didn't know about his pregnancy yet?"

 

"His pregnancy? You mean, he's pregnant?"

 

The doctor's nodded with a smiled. "Take a good care of him. He might lose the baby again if he's not taking a good care of himself. And it his luck that the baby still alive after he's falling down like that."

 

Kris was speechless as he still remember that their baby already gone when Tao's drink the abortion pills before. So, this baby is not his. 'Did he already found someone else to replaced me? All this time he's avoiding me, so this is the reason behind his behaviour.' Kris though.

 

'His lovers is pregnant? But how? Kris already told me that they losing their baby because of Hyosung before. But now...did he cheating on him? Poor you, Kris...' Himchan's though. He patted Kris's shoulder. "You better see him, Kris. Maybe, it's not like you think. Listened to him before you're judging him. Eoh?" Himchan tried to give some advices.

 

"I will." Kris sounds trembled. He scared if he might lose his lover to someone else. "Can i see him?" Kris asked the doctor.

 

"Of course! But don't make a noise. He's not awaken yet." said the doctor before he's leaving.

 

"Go and see him. We'll be waiting here." Yongguk said as Kris looked at them.

 

"Okey..." Kris said before he entering the ward.

 

"I hope everything would be fine for them." Himchan's wishing.

 

"They would be fine. Don't worry, eoh?" Yongguk said. Then he heard something's growling. Like the hungry sounds. "Are you hungry?"

 

"Huh?" Himchan's gasps before he looked down on his stomach. Then he caressing it. "I think so." he's smiled.

 

"Come, we should go eating at the cafe down there." Yongguk said while wrapping his hand around Himchan's waist.

 

"Let's go!" Himchan said happily before they make a stepped leaving that place.

 

*****

 

Kris slowly approaching Tao's bed and he take a seat on the chair beside the bed. He keep looking on the other face that still sleeping peacefully. Then, he's holding the younger's hand and gently caressed it.

 

"Tao...is it true that you're already had someone in your heart? Is...is this baby are his? Where is he? He should be here. He's your boyfriend, right? The father of your baby. Tell me. I will finding him for you." he spoke slowly as his tears suddenly appeared. He kissed Tao's back hand. 'I'm still loving you, Tao...i can't let you be with other guy. Please, open your eyes and say that you still love me too. Please...'

 

"K-Kris?" said Tao weakly as he finally opened his eyes. He's smiling to see his lover beside him.

 

"Tao, you're awake! Let me call the doctor to check on you. Eoh?" Kris stood up from the chair and was about to walked away when Tao grabbing his hand tightly.

 

"Don't go...i only needed you." he said softly.

 

'Need me? What does he mean? He should asked for his new boyfriend, the father of his baby. But why me instead of him?' Kris asked mindly. He take a seat back. "Are you okey now? How do you feel?"

 

"I would be fine if my baby's fine. Is my baby still alive?"

 

"Your baby is fine and more healthier in there. I'm glad that you already found your happiness. So, who's the lucky guy?"

 

"What lucky guy?" Tao's frowned.

 

"The father of your baby of course. Who is he?" Kris tried to hide his jealousy and heartbroken.

 

"What do you mean, Kris? You think i'm cheating on you? You think i'm the same as you? How could you?"

 

"No, it's not like that, Tao. It just...well, i mean...you've found someone else after we broke up. So, it doesn't sound like you're cheating on me, right? It's a normal thing that people should carry on their life after broke up with their lover. And i..." Kris couldn't finished his speak as Tao suddenly kissing him.

 

"You're the father of my baby. There's no other guy, Kris. Only you." Tao said after they released the kissed.

 

"But how? You've miscarriage before, so how...i mean, after that incident, we've never met, and..."

 

"Calm down, Kris. Calm down. Let me explained. Just listen okey?"

 

Kris inhales and exhaled. "Okey, i'm listening."

 

*****

 

At the hospital cafe...

 

"I hope they would be together again. Hyosung noona was so cruel. I can't forgive her after what she had done to us. Separated his own dongsaeng from his lover...what kind of sister is that?" Himchan's huffed.

 

"She's dead already. Can you just forgive her, so she can be happy on the other world?"

 

"You think she need my forgiveness? I don't think so. She's evil and i'm not going to..."

 

"Okey, okey, i'm just joking, Channie. Relaxed, cool down, don't get mad. You might not wanting our baby to be such a hot-tempered, right?"

 

"Oh, sorry...i'm just..."

 

"I understand, Channie. No need to explain. Just forget about it, okey? She's already dead, so there's nobody that going to separated us."

 

"I hope..."